Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:34 AM

IPOB:Why The Sit At Home Is More Effective In South East - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB:Why The Sit At Home Is More Effective In South East (3099 Views)

Biafra: Sit-at-home Is Dead, Buried – Nnamdi Kanu / New Electricity Tariffs Effective In July - Minister / IPOB: Why We Attacked Ike Ekweremadu In Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB:Why The Sit At Home Is More Effective In South East by chigoizie7(m): 3:40pm On Sep 14, 2018
DoTheNeedful:

They observed it mainly because of the fear of harassment by IPOB members and not being labelled as traitors. It's simple! IPOB will announce "sit at home" but their members won't sit at home. They would be moving about to check who observe and who didn't.

Why are others living outside Igboland not observing it? Is there no poverty or lack of government presence in other places also?

My post said, WHY THE SIT AT HOME IS EFFECTIVE IN SOUTH EAST.

I don't know what is hard to read up there.

2ndly, since all those securities where deployed, has any IPOB miscreant ( in your words) been arrested for harassing anyone?

I live in Obosi but I work at nnewi , commercial bus drivers enjoy their businesses plying Onitsha and nnewi because they transport both goods and human beings, mostly traders or those going to buy from nnewi, but since those markets were under lock and keys, there will be no one or even goods to convey or transport, so what's the need of going to work today? Na to just go waste their fuel, now people like me, ( I work in a financial institution and my branch is in nnewi), who also get easy transportation because of the lucrative nature of the transportation biz in nnewi, could no longer access it because they ain't working( no customers to carry), I will be forced to sit at home as I can't access my office, also, even if I get to the office, what will I do? My place of work is situated in a place where businesses are targeted, but since they are all closed, I will just sit at home too, likewise my colleagues.

And it goes round and round.

My head of operations didn't come to work today because of what he witnessed last time a sit at home was enforced. Why? because the army and police blocked a major road and shooting sporadically , making it impossible to get to the office, he just went home .and yesterday, he said he is never coming to work today because of his last experience .

All the major markets were under lock and keys, why? How many IPOB miscreants to u think can out number those traders in the market?

1 Like

Re: IPOB:Why The Sit At Home Is More Effective In South East by DoTheNeedful: 3:45pm On Sep 14, 2018
chigoizie7:

My post said, WHY THE SIT AT HOME IS EFFECTIVE IN SOUTH EAST.

I don't know what is hard to read up there.

2ndly, since all those securities where deployed, has any IPOB miscreant ( in your words) been arrested for harassing anyone?

I live in Obosi but I work at nnewi , commercial bus drivers enjoy their businesses plying Onitsha and nnewi because they transport both goods and human beings, mostly traders or those going to buy from nnewi, but since those markets were under lock and keys, there will be no one or even goods to convey or transport, so what's the need of going to work today? Na to just go waste their fuel, now people like me, ( I work in a financial institution and my branch is in nnewi), who also get easy transportation because of the lucrative nature of the transportation biz in nnewi, could no longer access it because they ain't working( no customers to carry), I will be forced to sit at home as I can't access my office, also, even if I get to the office, what will I do? My place of work is situated in a place where businesses are targeted, but since they are all closed, I will just sit at home too, likewise my colleagues.

And it goes round and round.

My head of operations didn't come to work today because of what he witnessed last time a sit at home was enforced. Why? because the army and police blocked a major road and shooting sporadically , making it impossible to get to the office, he just went home .and yesterday, he said he is never coming to work today because of his last experience .

All the major markets were under lock and keys, why? How many IPOB miscreants to u think can out number those traders in the market?

I didn't use the word miscreant.

By the way, I appreciate your insult-free reply. You are a mature dude.
Re: IPOB:Why The Sit At Home Is More Effective In South East by Almaiga: 3:46pm On Sep 14, 2018
gidgiddy:

Biafra does not exist yet. Nigeria that exists is such a disaster that not only has everybody lost hope in it, hope has long died in it.

If you lost hope in Nigeria as you claimed, who cares?
For the fact that you remain a lazy IPOB youth, don't mean other Nigeria youths are lazy like you. Nigerian youths are hard working, most of them are becoming Millionaires everyday as a result of their hard work.

Re: IPOB:Why The Sit At Home Is More Effective In South East by chigoizie7(m): 3:48pm On Sep 14, 2018
DoTheNeedful:

I didn't use the word miscreant.

By the way, I appreciate your insult-free reply. You are a mature dude.

Thank you.

As for the MISCREANT. MY BAD

Apologies.
Re: IPOB:Why The Sit At Home Is More Effective In South East by otunde527: 3:50pm On Sep 14, 2018
Na there selves them dey do

Get your rmb and buy from eBay from as low as 49#/¥ and on eBay #300/$
Re: IPOB:Why The Sit At Home Is More Effective In South East by Almaiga: 3:53pm On Sep 14, 2018
Chibuzoc:

You can't understand because your brain has been used to mix fura de nunu

For embarking on a sit at home that won't achieve nothing, it only means you ain't stable. One of your Uncle must have used your brain for Blood money. The more you think, the more your Uncle makes his money.

Re: IPOB:Why The Sit At Home Is More Effective In South East by gidgiddy: 3:59pm On Sep 14, 2018
Almaiga:

If you lost hope in Nigeria as you claimed, who cares?
For the fact that you remain a lazy IPOB youth, don't mean other Nigeria youths are lazy like you. Nigerian youths are hard working, most of them are becoming Millionaires everyday as a result of their hard work.

You are the one that cares, it is you that is running from one Biafran thread to the other looking for who to do "one Nigeria" with. Your Nigeria failed as soon as Lugard got on a ship to return to Britain. You will live to see Biafra, now say "Amen"
Re: IPOB:Why The Sit At Home Is More Effective In South East by beejaay: 4:10pm On Sep 14, 2018
Almaiga:

What do Igbo's intend to achieve with this sit at home? I tot the Igbo's are clamoring for the State of Biafra, how do they intend to achieve Biafra with this sit at home?

I need Answers.
the reason is beyond the capacity of your brain, you know you are very fooli.sh.....
Re: IPOB:Why The Sit At Home Is More Effective In South East by Chibuzoc(m): 4:33pm On Sep 14, 2018
Almaiga:

For embarking on a sit at home that won't achieve nothing, it only means you ain't stable. One of your Uncle must have used your brain for Blood money. The more you think, the more your Uncle makes his money.

Almajiri we sat at home to honor our heroes that were killed in September 2017...

Mohammed don use your brain buy condom wey him go use bang 72 virgins

Re: IPOB:Why The Sit At Home Is More Effective In South East by eaglejay13(m): 4:48pm On Sep 14, 2018
beejaay:

the reason is beyond the capacity of your brain, you know you are very fooli.sh.....

The guy is too foolish, ahswear
Re: IPOB:Why The Sit At Home Is More Effective In South East by potterdon: 5:01pm On Sep 14, 2018
Almaiga:

Almaiga and his fellow 30k slaves with that his lifeless God buhari that are proudly called Pigs. grin grin
here i fixed ur stupid comment for u there is no need to thank me grin . U cheap swine.

Re: IPOB:Why The Sit At Home Is More Effective In South East by Xander85: 5:14pm On Sep 14, 2018
aniomafirstson:

Wetin concern you?

Hehehehe grin grin grin

Aniomafirstson doesn't suffer fools gladly! lipsrsealed
Re: IPOB:Why The Sit At Home Is More Effective In South East by Almaiga: 5:15pm On Sep 14, 2018
potterdon:
here i fixed ur stupid comment for u there is no need to thank me grin . U cheap swine.

Bloody COWARD, you had to edit my post. Like I said earlier, you escaped when your Uncle wanted to use you for Ritual purpose, you won't escape the next time. We will be here to read on Nairaland, how a lazy Biafran youth was killed by his uncle who want to use some part of his body for Blood money. grin

Re: IPOB:Why The Sit At Home Is More Effective In South East by Almaiga: 5:21pm On Sep 14, 2018
Chibuzoc:

Almajiri we sat at home to honor our heroes that were killed in September 2017...

Mohammed don use your brain buy condom wey him go use bang 72 virgins

Abeg, where is Nnamdi Kanu your Dilector, is he Dead or Alive? grin grin

Re: IPOB:Why The Sit At Home Is More Effective In South East by Almaiga: 5:36pm On Sep 14, 2018
beejaay:

This man is PAINED, you can wail to eternity. No one cares.

Re: IPOB:Why The Sit At Home Is More Effective In South East by Almaiga: 6:31pm On Sep 14, 2018
gidgiddy:

You are the one that cares, it is you that is running from one Biafran thread to the other looking for who to do "one Nigeria" with. Your Nigeria failed as soon as Lugard got on a ship to return to Britain. You will live to see Biafra, now say "Amen"

Agreed you don't want to be part of our beloved Nigeria, how do you intend to actualise Biafra? Is it by the sit at home, Emma Powerful compelled Igbo's in the East to do?

You are confused aswear. If you reason like this now, your old age go funny die. grin
COWARDS, keep wailing.

Re: IPOB:Why The Sit At Home Is More Effective In South East by potterdon: 6:55pm On Sep 14, 2018
Almaiga:

Bloody COWARD, you had to edit my post. Like I said earlier, you escaped when your Uncle wanted to use you for Ritual purpose, you won't escape the next time. We will be here to read on Nairaland, how a lazy Biafran youth was killed by his uncle who want to use some part of his body for Blood money. grin
lol e pain am well o grin cheesy

Re: IPOB:Why The Sit At Home Is More Effective In South East by Almaiga: 7:27pm On Sep 14, 2018
potterdon:
lol e pain am well o grin cheesy

Cry me a River, no be me lock una for house. Channel your anger to that Illiterate Emma Powerful, who forced all Igbo's stay indoors against their wish.

Re: IPOB:Why The Sit At Home Is More Effective In South East by potterdon: 7:31pm On Sep 14, 2018
[quote author=Almaiga post=71203928]

Cry me a River, no be me lock una for house. Channel your anger to that Illiterate Emma Powerful, who forced all Igbo's stay indoors against their wish.[/quote ]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atiku And Tinubu Meet (photos) / Kaduna Falls To President Muhammadu Buhari. Pic and video / Throwback: Supreme Court: Sacked Kwara Chief Judge Elelu-habeeb Reinstated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.