Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,193 members, 7,818,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Linda Ikeji's Baby Daddy - Husband-To-Be Is Itsekiri From Delta State - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji's Baby Daddy - Husband-To-Be Is Itsekiri From Delta State (49754 Views)

Sholaye Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy Speaks On Birth Of Son, Jayce Jeremi / Meet Sholaye Jeremi, Biography, Net Worth, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy, Husband / Sholaye Jeremi Rumoured To Be Linda Ikeji's Baby Daddy To Be (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji's Baby Daddy - Husband-To-Be Is Itsekiri From Delta State by Nobody: 8:17pm On Sep 14, 2018
dingbang:
ok. I just pray you daughter doesn't get pregnant out of wedlock

As far as she can take care of it, I'd be glad
Re: Linda Ikeji's Baby Daddy - Husband-To-Be Is Itsekiri From Delta State by Nobody: 9:41pm On Sep 14, 2018
victorian:

If women were very rich like Linda. Most women will not marry. They will rather have kids. That's the reality. But men won't understand, they think women just want to bear Mrs.. Lol

You see how confused, two-faced and deceptive you women are. Following your logic, why should a rich man want to get married to parasites like you (rather than just have baby mama without strings attached)? What's in it for a rich man - what does he stand to gain by getting married to you random broke ass women?
Re: Linda Ikeji's Baby Daddy - Husband-To-Be Is Itsekiri From Delta State by Nobody: 9:44pm On Sep 14, 2018
majamajic:

sholaye is not from ishekiri,
You're right
Re: Linda Ikeji's Baby Daddy - Husband-To-Be Is Itsekiri From Delta State by cococandy(f): 9:48pm On Sep 14, 2018
dingbang:
whats all this nonsense, does linda ikeji think nigerians are stupid people? there is one fact about her that remains, she got pregnant out of wedlock and thats final. No need using celebrity to hide her shame
what’s the shame in that?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji's Baby Daddy - Husband-To-Be Is Itsekiri From Delta State by Nobody: 10:18pm On Sep 14, 2018
e bi like d babydaddy hammer this girl from d back because her rain seems to ve been on reset since the guy pump am
Re: Linda Ikeji's Baby Daddy - Husband-To-Be Is Itsekiri From Delta State by mypassions(m): 11:52pm On Sep 14, 2018
My message not for Linda but for the lady I quoted.

charliboy654:

So now that the deed has been done, she should kill herself or abort the baby, what ur point really?
Re: Linda Ikeji's Baby Daddy - Husband-To-Be Is Itsekiri From Delta State by sweetilicious(f): 5:58am On Sep 15, 2018
chris20000:
Alright, we have heard you. Baby mama.
She is not a baby mama
Re: Linda Ikeji's Baby Daddy - Husband-To-Be Is Itsekiri From Delta State by InvertedHammer: 7:55am On Sep 15, 2018
dingbang:
whats all this nonsense, does linda ikeji think nigerians are stupid people? there is one fact about her that remains, she got pregnant out of wedlock and thats final. No need using celebrity to hide her shame
/

Nigerians can give sainthood to Satan as long as Satan has money and is willing to give away freebies no matter how little. The only yardstick used in measuring anything in Nigeria is money. Successful armed robbers, kidnappers, prostitutes, drug barons are seen as manifestations of God's providence. Hypocrisy reigns supreme in that country. I have always advocated that Nigerians be left in their dirt. Why bother?

/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2face Gives Blackface A Shout Out As He Bumps Into His Old Song / "I Was 18 Here" - Angela Okorie Shares Throwback Photo / Jojo, Craze Clown's Fiancée Post-Baby Body (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.