Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Reno Omokri Commends Kemi Adeosun For Resigning, Urges Buhari To Prosecute Her - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Commends Kemi Adeosun For Resigning, Urges Buhari To Prosecute Her (258 Views)

It Was A Nice Crowd –Reno Omokri Commends Obidients On March For Peter Obi (Pic) / Kemi Adeosun Wearing NYSC Uniform - By Joe Igbokwe (Real Or Photoshopped?) / Kemi Adeosun NYSC Certificate Scandal: Bigger Picture Of NYSC & Nigerians Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri Commends Kemi Adeosun For Resigning, Urges Buhari To Prosecute Her by newsynews: 1:31pm On Sep 14, 2018
Reno Omokri has reacted to news of the resignation of Kemi Adeosun from the position of minister of finance following a NYSC certificate scandal.

Reacting to the news, the former aide to ex-president Goodluck Jonathan commended Kemi Adeosun for having the courage to resign now despite it being a little bit late.

Reno Omokri went on to urge President Muhammadu Buhari not to sweep her forgery under the carpet. He said,

''‪I commend @HMKemiAdeosun, for resigning. I only wished she had done this earlier. But nevertheless, it took great courage for her to resign. I urge President @MBuhari not to sweep her forgery under the carpet. She must be treated how he treats @OfficialPDPNig members #RenosDarts.''

https://www.wotzup.ng/2018/09/reno-omokri-kemi-adeosun-resigning/ ‬

Re: Reno Omokri Commends Kemi Adeosun For Resigning, Urges Buhari To Prosecute Her by Ehiscotch(m): 1:34pm On Sep 14, 2018
How long did this story drop before this man has reacted?
Re: Reno Omokri Commends Kemi Adeosun For Resigning, Urges Buhari To Prosecute Her by teckmore(m): 1:35pm On Sep 14, 2018
grin
Re: Reno Omokri Commends Kemi Adeosun For Resigning, Urges Buhari To Prosecute Her by Righteousness89(m): 1:37pm On Sep 14, 2018
Madam Kemi has done the Honorable thing to do.. Even though its taken time...

Better Late than Never...

The Voice of Nigerians worldwide didn't go in Vain...

This is how things should be...

Irrespective of party, post or whatever...

Mr. Obonla should drop pride and follow suit...

No matter the good you are doing, Once the Foundation is Fraudulent, it's Illegal....

Re: Reno Omokri Commends Kemi Adeosun For Resigning, Urges Buhari To Prosecute Her by sdm4christ: 1:43pm On Sep 14, 2018
I commend Adeosun for her boldness. Buhari (without certificate)should take courage and do same
Re: Reno Omokri Commends Kemi Adeosun For Resigning, Urges Buhari To Prosecute Her by Merimental(m): 1:49pm On Sep 14, 2018
she has my Respect regardless of d controversy weda true or not.
is dis happening in naija

(1) (Reply)

Osun Guber: PDP Urges Buhari To Unfreeze Adeleke’s Account / 2019 Explosive: "You Are Wasteful,state In N53bn Debt " Ex-ssg Blasts Umahi / What A Failed Country!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.