Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,999 members, 7,838,515 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

IPOB Sit At Home: What I Saw Today In Onitsha - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Sit At Home: What I Saw Today In Onitsha (3250 Views)

After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan / Femi Fani-Kayode: IPOB's Sit At Home Order Has Brought The East To A Standstill / IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Sit At Home: What I Saw Today In Onitsha by Almaiga: 9:41pm On Sep 14, 2018
papalsbuIl:
[s][/s]
trash trash trash
stop talking Nonsense
Buhari is a terrorist
aisha is a shameless corrupt prostitute
kiss the truth

Like that your younger sisters Nkechi and Amara, wey I dey use them practice all fetish sex. We don taya with your sisters for here. Almajiri, Mechanics, Police, Beggers, Tanker Drivers are few amongst the kind of people wey dey Fvck your sisters here daily.

I dey pitty Igbo men aswear. When we don over use una Sisters finish, by the time they are above 30 and there Toto don too wide. We go send them back to East, they will end up getting married to some innocent Igbo men. If ten over used and older Igbo girls are relocating to the East, hundreds of younger Igbo girls will replace them. As I'm typing this now, hundreds or thousands of your sisters are in various Luxurious Buses, on their way to the North. To practice prostitution.

If I lie, call any of your sisters wey suppose dey school now. If they answer your calls, call me bascard. They all left their various schools to do Prostitution here in the North.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit At Home: What I Saw Today In Onitsha by papalsbuIl: 10:13pm On Sep 14, 2018
[s]
Almaiga:

Like that your younger sisters Nkechi and Amara, wey I dey use them practice all fetish sex. We don taya with your sisters for here. Almajiri, Mechanics, Police, Beggers, Tanker Drivers are few amongst the kind of people wey dey Fvck your sisters here daily.

I dey pitty Igbo men aswear. When we don over use una Sisters finish, by the time they are above 30 and there Toto don too wide. We go send them back to East, they will end up getting married to some innocent Igbo men. If ten over used and older Igbo girls are relocating to the East, hundreds of younger Igbo girls will replace them. As I'm typing this now, hundreds or thousands of your sisters are in various Luxurious Buses, on their way to the North. To practice prostitution.

If I lie, call any of your sisters wey suppose dey school now. If they answer your calls, call me bascard. They all left their various schools to do Prostitution here in the North.
[/s]
sorry i don't read trash
i didn't
you just wasted your time
e pain am well well

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit At Home: What I Saw Today In Onitsha by Nobody: 11:01pm On Sep 14, 2018
papalsbuIl:
[s][/s]
claptrap

Was that the answer to question 1, question 2 or both?

Thanks.
Re: IPOB Sit At Home: What I Saw Today In Onitsha by papalsbuIl: 11:22pm On Sep 14, 2018
[s]
EgunMogaji:

Was that the answer to question 1, question 2 or both?

Thanks.
[/s]
more trash

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Trending: Bishop Challenge / BREAKING: NLC Suspends Planned Protest / Pop Sontin'! Its In The Bag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.