Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,745 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:54 AM

Man City Boss Guardiola: I Want To Coach National Team - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Man City Boss Guardiola: I Want To Coach National Team (334 Views)

Guardiola: "I Respect Arsenal On The Pitch, But Not Much Off The Pitch" / Guardiola: "I Will Stay 100% At Man City And The Truth Will Prevail" / Guardiola: I Don't Know If We Can Catch Liverpool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man City Boss Guardiola: I Want To Coach National Team by sportroyal1: 4:18pm On Sep 14, 2018
Manchester City boss Pep Guardiola admits he wants to coach at international level.[http://sportcheq.com/2018/09/man-city-boss-guardiola-i-want-to-coach-national-team]

The 47-year-old has a contract with[url] Manchester City[/http://sportcheq.com/clubs/manchester-city] to 2021.

Now Guardiola says he has the ambition to try one day managing a national team.

"If possible, I would like to coach a national team. I'm sure," he told Movistar.

"If they want me," Guardiola continues.

The Spaniard did not reveal what national team he wants to take over, but excluded one.

"Argentina? No thanks," said Guardiola with a laugh in reference to last month's controversy with the AFA.

For more sport gist visit [www.sportcheq.com ]

(1) (Reply)

See The Games Lionel Messi Is Set To Miss - Including El Clasico / Usain Bolt Offered Full-time Central Coast Mariners Contract - Agent / Olympiakos terminate contract with Yaya Toure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.