Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,198 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Jide Sanwoolu: Tinubu Won't Ask Me To Step Down For Ambode - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jide Sanwoolu: Tinubu Won't Ask Me To Step Down For Ambode (27336 Views)

2027: Lagos APC Stakeholders Push For Ambode’s Candidacy / Ikuforiji Accused Of Buying ADP Guber Form For Ambode, Evicted From GAC Session / APC Cancels Rally For Jide Sanwo-Olu In Lagos, Coast Clears For Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jide Sanwoolu: Tinubu Won't Ask Me To Step Down For Ambode by freshinko: 6:11pm On Sep 14, 2018
Lols..as if you don't know before.

Re: Jide Sanwoolu: Tinubu Won't Ask Me To Step Down For Ambode by Praktikals(m): 6:12pm On Sep 14, 2018
fineboynl:
2019 mark the end of tinubu political career and relevance.
You wish. If wishes were horses, beggars would ride

2 Likes

Re: Jide Sanwoolu: Tinubu Won't Ask Me To Step Down For Ambode by IYANGBALI: 6:12pm On Sep 14, 2018
Tinubu empire is about to crumble

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Jide Sanwoolu: Tinubu Won't Ask Me To Step Down For Ambode by Glink2018(m): 6:13pm On Sep 14, 2018
See another pawn in the hand of the owner of Lagos boost. Who know you before?

Just a change of thought, then you are a Gunner.
Re: Jide Sanwoolu: Tinubu Won't Ask Me To Step Down For Ambode by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 6:14pm On Sep 14, 2018
IllegalMoney:

This clown is already boasting
U are on a long thing
Ambode or Otedola is our Governor come May 29th 2019
#TakeLagosBack2019
They did it at city mall opposite st Nicholas hospital today, they guys banner full everywhere
Re: Jide Sanwoolu: Tinubu Won't Ask Me To Step Down For Ambode by Kulas: 6:15pm On Sep 14, 2018
Ambode should quickly and smartly decamp to another party.Lagosians are with him.Its an opportunity to end the "mini god" fatherism in lagos state
Re: Jide Sanwoolu: Tinubu Won't Ask Me To Step Down For Ambode by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 14, 2018
Please Nairalanders, do not underestimate Tinubu's influence in who wins election in Lagos State. He is trusted, he has a way of fronting performers, I remember when he brought Ambode, people kicked but d same people are shouting Ambode must continue.
Re: Jide Sanwoolu: Tinubu Won't Ask Me To Step Down For Ambode by emerged01(m): 6:18pm On Sep 14, 2018
Hatred for Tinubu won't allow people to see that Ambode is actually snail,he has not been able to finish a capital project for almost four years. Everywhere is messed up with abandoned projects.

3 Likes

Re: Jide Sanwoolu: Tinubu Won't Ask Me To Step Down For Ambode by CSTR1005: 6:20pm On Sep 14, 2018
See as e dark like charcoal.

I won't be surprised to see all his daughters as fair as a fairy even when his wife is also dark.

The mystery of yorubaland.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jide Sanwoolu: Tinubu Won't Ask Me To Step Down For Ambode by hush15: 6:21pm On Sep 14, 2018
hisexcellency34:
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

Babajide Sanwoolu, a governorship aspirant on the platform of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Lagos State on Friday said Asiwaju Bola Tinubu will not ask him to step down for Governor Akinwunmi Ambode, the incumbent governor of the state.

Addressing a press conference in Lagos, Sanwoolu said Tinubu is a true democrat who will not impose anyone on Lagosians, adding that it is the reason he canvassed for direct primaries where all party members will have a say in who governs them.

He said that he is the race to give Lagosians proper representation and improve on the things on ground.
Details later…

https://independent.ng/breaking-tinubu-wont-ask-me-to-step-down-for-anyone-sanwoolu/amp/

hear this one o. he never be governor sef, he don dey give orders and tinubu thinks he is a better option! the eeeeesiot sef they talk say im oga na true democrat and wont impose Ambode over him but he is okay if the same tinubu impose him over Ambode...

Bleep you all joor
Re: Jide Sanwoolu: Tinubu Won't Ask Me To Step Down For Ambode by CSTR1005: 6:22pm On Sep 14, 2018
emerged01:
Hatred for Tinubu won't allow people to see that Ambode is actually snail,he has not been able to finish a capital project for almost four years. Everywhere is messed up with abandoned projects.
Tinubu is a greater danger than ambode's slow pace.

Someone faster can come in tomorrow, and tinubu will want him out because the candidate looked at him wrongly.

What do you know anyway? Pseudo patriots.
Re: Jide Sanwoolu: Tinubu Won't Ask Me To Step Down For Ambode by masseratti: 6:30pm On Sep 14, 2018
This guy is a three time commissioner, what exactly is he known for while he was in office, I just don't get it, anyway where Tinubu power lies is the state house of assembly, its time we vote in the opposition into that state House of assembly, Freedom of information Bill must be passed no one knows or checks Lasg expenditures, its high time we all talk to our selves in our communities, area, campaign enlighten ourselves on the need and importance of the state legislature, Go and know who the opposition is putting forward vote him or her in, as for Mr Sanwolu, I pray Otedola comes into the fray, he will win hands down by a large margin, no matter how many traditional rulers, Nurtw leaders, Ìyá lojas are behind Tinubu because that's where his power structure and base is if you know lagos well.

1 Like

Re: Jide Sanwoolu: Tinubu Won't Ask Me To Step Down For Ambode by Dee60: 6:35pm On Sep 14, 2018
I blame Lagosians for voting emperors everytime.

Emperors are worse than the military.
Re: Jide Sanwoolu: Tinubu Won't Ask Me To Step Down For Ambode by Eagleword14(f): 6:39pm On Sep 14, 2018
We understand sir cool

The future will tell....may God deliver us from selfish politicians
Re: Jide Sanwoolu: Tinubu Won't Ask Me To Step Down For Ambode by Naija2mumu(m): 6:44pm On Sep 14, 2018
IllegalMoney:

U are on a long thing
#TakeLagosBack2019
l support you.
Re: Jide Sanwoolu: Tinubu Won't Ask Me To Step Down For Ambode by Nobody: 6:50pm On Sep 14, 2018
IllegalMoney:

U are on a long thing
#TakeLagosBack2019

Forget Ambode, he is a goner!!! Its either this new guy or Otedola!!

Lesson 1 in Nigerian politics 101: when you come into power by anointment, do not annoy those who put you there. Do not think that because you are in power you now have political power...ask GEJ.

If you want to get into office and do your own thing then make sure you fought and earned your way to power i,e you got to power on your own self recognition otherwise wait till your second term to ruffle feathers.

This is not an APC or PDP comment just factual observation of the Nigerian political scene.

1 Like

Re: Jide Sanwoolu: Tinubu Won't Ask Me To Step Down For Ambode by moufan: 6:51pm On Sep 14, 2018
emerged01:
stop sphewing trash pls.so the 2 flyovers are not capital project abi ? the almost 200 local roads he started and completed are not capital projects.the lagos ogun border roads are not capital projects.or if you want to know the meaning of capital proiects,go to epe and marvel at ambode's capital projects

1 Like

Re: Jide Sanwoolu: Tinubu Won't Ask Me To Step Down For Ambode by pehay: 6:52pm On Sep 14, 2018
Ambode must GO

1 Like

Re: Jide Sanwoolu: Tinubu Won't Ask Me To Step Down For Ambode by moufan: 6:54pm On Sep 14, 2018
geometricaxis:

Forget Ambode, he is a goner!!! Its either this new guy or Otedola!!

Lesson 1 in Nigerian politics 101: when you come into power by anointment, do not annoy those who put you there. Do not think that because you are in power you now have political power...ask GEJ.

If you want to get into office and do your own thing then make sure you fought and earned your way to power i,e you got to power on your own self recognition otherwise wait till your second term to ruffle feathers.

This is not an APC or PDP comment just factual observation of the Nigerian political scene.
and who told you ambode is a goner.hahahahaha

majority of lagosians love ambode and will vote for him regardless of the party he belongs

#ambolekansi

1 Like

Re: Jide Sanwoolu: Tinubu Won't Ask Me To Step Down For Ambode by deomelo: 6:55pm On Sep 14, 2018
Tinubu is a true democrat who will not impose anyone on Lagosians, adding that it is the reason he canvassed for direct primaries where all party members will have a say in who governs them.

He said that he is the race to give Lagosians proper representation and improve on the things on ground.

The one and only true democratic process, no more god-fathering, submit yourself to the direct primary process and let the people you are trying to rule judge you based on your merits and capabilities.

If Ambode is so confident per his work and accomplishments, then no fears, let the people decide.

2 Likes

Re: Jide Sanwoolu: Tinubu Won't Ask Me To Step Down For Ambode by kokoboy4life(m): 6:55pm On Sep 14, 2018
Akinwerndey:
Lagos the farm of Tinubu.... Yet Lagosians love it that way. Mental shackle is real!

It baffles me why a state that is aiming to be one of the best in the World, find its activities been controlled by One man. its a sad situation

1 Like

Re: Jide Sanwoolu: Tinubu Won't Ask Me To Step Down For Ambode by Nobody: 6:56pm On Sep 14, 2018
moufan:
stop sphewing trash pls.so the 2 flyovers are not capital project abi ? the almost 200 local roads he started and completed are not capital projects.the lagos ogun border roads are not capital projects.or if you want to know the meaning of capital proiects,go to epe and marvel at ambode's capital projects

I heard so much about this epe road, the other day I was going to benin and i finally saw the road, i said to myself "is this why they are making so much noise?" yes he has dualised the road but the road is just a few km!!!!

I only turned left at the junction but what i saw wasnt worth the hype except for people used to suffering!!

1 Like

Re: Jide Sanwoolu: Tinubu Won't Ask Me To Step Down For Ambode by ykalhaji(m): 6:58pm On Sep 14, 2018
Make all of una dey there dey shout Ambode or Otedola... The only LG those 2 can win is Epe and that is after spending over 1billion Naira only in Epe. #Ambodeisgone Jide Sanwo Olu is our Next Governor. If you don't like it you can go back to your Father's state.
Re: Jide Sanwoolu: Tinubu Won't Ask Me To Step Down For Ambode by Bodude504: 7:00pm On Sep 14, 2018
Shut up who knows u go and queen
Re: Jide Sanwoolu: Tinubu Won't Ask Me To Step Down For Ambode by globalview(m): 7:00pm On Sep 14, 2018
Let's be objective here! why is rank and file of Lagos Apc rejecting Ambode..his alleged sins:
Ambode neglect those that work for him during campaigns,He sidelined them in State appointments, these and other related allegations made party faithfuls to reject him... Tinubu has no control on these than to allow the party decide ..BAT need to be careful so as not to loose loyalty of majority.Ambode would be pardoned and he need to learn and under all inclusive regime in his second term... bearing in mind not to bite fingers that once fed you.

1 Like

Re: Jide Sanwoolu: Tinubu Won't Ask Me To Step Down For Ambode by eluquenson(m): 7:01pm On Sep 14, 2018
If I have the zeal to vote, I will vote for PDP
Re: Jide Sanwoolu: Tinubu Won't Ask Me To Step Down For Ambode by Nobody: 7:04pm On Sep 14, 2018
tolexy007:
Who is this goat called Sawoolu?

Who is this slowpoke with grasshopper brain calling someone’s father a goat?
Re: Jide Sanwoolu: Tinubu Won't Ask Me To Step Down For Ambode by Nobody: 7:06pm On Sep 14, 2018
CSTR1005:
See as e dark like charcoal.

I won't be surprised to see all his daughters as fair as a fairy even when his wife is also dark.

The mystery of yorubaland.

Because he is a through-bred black, pure Negro blood. Unlike those with no trace to a unique lineage

1 Like

Re: Jide Sanwoolu: Tinubu Won't Ask Me To Step Down For Ambode by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 14, 2018
moufan:
and who told you ambode is a goner.hahahahaha

majority of lagosians love ambode and will vote for him regardless of the party he belongs

#ambolekansi

speak for yourself. ok let him go to PDP....abi?

I voted for Ambode, not because i wanted to. he was the dullest candidate i had ever seen, I didnt like Tinubu's grip on lagos but i voted for Ambode.

if you understand why I and many like me voted for Ambode you will understand why Ambode is a goner this time around.

He will not win the APC nomination and PDP will not field him because compared to Otedola he is a lightweight. If Otedola does not get the ticket now that Ambode will be deselected from APC he will never because of the zoning/religion factor. He and Otedola are both christian and from Epe.

common sense therefore tells you Ambode is a goner.
Re: Jide Sanwoolu: Tinubu Won't Ask Me To Step Down For Ambode by moufan: 7:15pm On Sep 14, 2018
geometricaxis:

speak for yourself. ok let him go to PDP....abi?

I voted for Ambode, not because i wanted to. he was the dullest candidate i had ever seen, I didnt like Tinubu's grip on lagos but i voted for Ambode.

if you understand why I and many like me voted for Ambode you will understand why Ambode is a goner this time around.

He will not win the APC nomination and PDP will not field him because compared to Otedola he is a lightweight. If Otedola does not get the ticket now that Ambode will be deselected from APC he will never because of the zoning/religion factor. He and Otedola are both christian and from Epe.

common sense therefore tells you Ambode is a goner.
absolute nonsense.
Re: Jide Sanwoolu: Tinubu Won't Ask Me To Step Down For Ambode by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 14, 2018
moufan:
absolute nonsense.

The fact that you dont like something does not mean it is nonsense, Ambode is gone!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Isaac Fayose Calls On Tinubu To Seize Dollars In Domiciliary Accounts / Buhari Recalls Kinsman From Retirement, Appoints Him DG SSS - Premium Times / Maiduguri Bombed Again In Friday Morning Attack -vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.