Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,123 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Jide Sanwoolu: Tinubu Won't Ask Me To Step Down For Ambode - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jide Sanwoolu: Tinubu Won't Ask Me To Step Down For Ambode (27332 Views)

2027: Lagos APC Stakeholders Push For Ambode’s Candidacy / Ikuforiji Accused Of Buying ADP Guber Form For Ambode, Evicted From GAC Session / APC Cancels Rally For Jide Sanwo-Olu In Lagos, Coast Clears For Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jide Sanwoolu: Tinubu Won't Ask Me To Step Down For Ambode by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 14, 2018
This is a fake APC crisis in Lagos... grin grin grin

It's the political format Tinubu dey always use for Lagosians grin grin grin. Na so e do Fashola own grin

Political Equation: 1+2+3+4 = 5 = Victory grin grin grin

1. Tinubu presents himself as trying to replace the governor grin

2. Governor wins public sympathy grin

3. Tinubu eventually supports Governor grin

4. Everyone votes for governor to show that Tinubu is not God grin

5. Governor wins, everyone is happy - governor, protest voters and Tinubu grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jide Sanwoolu: Tinubu Won't Ask Me To Step Down For Ambode by CSTR1005: 7:47pm On Sep 14, 2018
Mosesm:

Because he is a through-bred black, pure Negro blood. Unlike those with no trace to a unique lineage
The ancient Egyptians were not black as fucck.
And their lineage is as unique as unique can be.

Negro does not mean charcoal black. The vast majority of Negroes are not charcoal dark.
Re: Jide Sanwoolu: Tinubu Won't Ask Me To Step Down For Ambode by deomelo: 7:54pm On Sep 14, 2018
geometricaxis:

speak for yourself. ok let him go to PDP....abi?

I voted for Ambode, not because i wanted to. he was the dullest candidate i had ever seen, I didnt like Tinubu's grip on lagos but i voted for Ambode.

if you understand why I and many like me voted for Ambode you will understand why Ambode is a goner this time around.

He will not win the APC nomination and PDP will not field him because compared to Otedola he is a lightweight. If Otedola does not get the ticket now that Ambode will be deselected from APC he will never because of the zoning/religion factor. He and Otedola are both christian and from Epe.

common sense therefore tells you Ambode is a goner.

I never liked Ambode and it is still be firm believe that he's grossly vision-less and incompetent, in fact, Lagos is practically back to pre-1999 Lagos with pot holes everywhere, trash and garbage is the new normal.

Ambode is sitting on N1 trillion budget, but apart from his bus stops, flyover and laybys that even poorer states are doing, he's done nothing significant or ground breaking.

When the clown came in, he worsened the traffic situation by messing with LASTMA, he disbanded LAWMA (The best waste management agency in Nigeria) that Tinubu created and Fashola greatly improved on with Multi-billion naira infrastructure across the state and end up rendering many local operators redundant and unemployed in favor of foreigners and foreign operators. Very thoughtless and destructive, now Lagos is full of trash everywhere. Disbanding LAWMA was a huge loss for Lagosians in terms of resources committed, services provided and the economic loss by the local operators.

Another issue is his needless vindictiveness and pettiness. He went out of his way to sabotage and set the state back by abandoning and refusing to complete his predecessors projects.

He stopped or slowed down all the housing estates and totally abandoned Ilubirin Fashola started, Lagos metro is crawling, 4ht mainland that he budgeted funds for is still a dream.

At the same time point under Fashola, he commissioned power plants, water works, skills centers, schools, hospitals, parks, maternity centers, drivers institutes, roads, bridges inducing still the best bridge in Nigeria, the lekki ikoyi bridge and he did all that with less than half of ambode's budget.

Ambode is just too inept and unfit to govern Lagos state.
Re: Jide Sanwoolu: Tinubu Won't Ask Me To Step Down For Ambode by hisexcellency34: 8:02pm On Sep 14, 2018
I agree with you on this

geometricaxis:

I heard so much about this epe road, the other day I was going to benin and i finally saw the road, i said to myself "is this why they are making so much noise?" yes he has dualised the road but the road is just a few km!!!!

I only turned left at the junction but what i saw wasnt worth the hype except for people used to suffering!!
Re: Jide Sanwoolu: Tinubu Won't Ask Me To Step Down For Ambode by emerged01(m): 8:24pm On Sep 14, 2018
moufan:
stop sphewing trash pls.so the 2 flyovers are not capital project abi ? the almost 200 local roads he started and completed are not capital projects.the lagos ogun border roads are not capital projects.or if you want to know the meaning of capital proiects,go to epe and marvel at ambode's capital projects
Why must I go Epe? Fashola used 3 yrs to build Ikoyi-bridge,used for first term to build bourdillion road,3 yrs to build ikorodu road etc how many years does he want to use to finish Oshodi to Abule Egba road. Do you how many times they abandoned that road?. Ambode is known for giving stupid contractors capital projects,who don't have the capacity to handle huge projects.
Re: Jide Sanwoolu: Tinubu Won't Ask Me To Step Down For Ambode by honeymix77(m): 8:39pm On Sep 14, 2018
"STOP BEING DECEIVED BY YOUR STATE GOVERNORS: READ SOME OF LATEEF JAKANDE'S GOVERNMENT ACHIEVEMENTS IN FOUR YEARS AND 3 MONTHS IN LAGOS STATE (FROM OCTOBER 1979 TO DECEMBER 1983)​
1) His government built the current Lagos State Secretariat which houses all the state ministries as well as the popular round house hitherto occupied by all subsequent governors of the state.​
2) His government built the Lagos State House of Assembly complex.​
3) His government built the Lagos State Television (LTV).​
4) His government built the Radio Lagos.​
5) His government built Lagos State University (LASU).​
6) His government established General Hospital in zones all over the state with assurance of free health care.​
7) His government established Teacher Training College and the College of Education Ijanikin.​
cool "His government built low cost houses in Ijaiye, Dolphin, Oke-Afa, Ije, Abesan, Iponri, Ipaja, Abule Nla, Epe, Amuwo-Odofin, Anikantamo, Surulere, Iba, Ikorodu, Badagry, Isheri/Olowu, Orisigun etc"!!!.​
9) His government established the Water Management Board and Waste Disposal Board on the 18th of August, 1980.​
10) His government constructed the Adiyan Water Works to increase water supply in the state to 18.16 million litres per day.​
11) His government modernized and expanded the Iju Water Works which was first commissioned in 1915. This increased daily capacity from 159 million to 204 million litres per day.​
12) His government purchased and commissioned the giant car crusher equipment. The equipment was designed specifically to crush derelict vehicles in Lagos State. It had the capacity to crush 45 vehicles per day.​
13) His government constructed, rehabilitated and resurfaced Epe/Ijebu-Ode Road, Oba Akran Avenue, Toyin Street, Town Planning Way, Alimosho-Idimu-Egbe Road, Idimu-Iba-LASU Road, the new secretariat road and several others.​
14) His government constructed Victoria Island/Epe Road and thereby creating an ‘oil rig’ for Lagos State.​
15) His government established Asphalt Plant for the Department of Public Works.​
16) His government established Electricity Board for Rural Electrification with provision of street lights.​
17) His government modernized, expanded and commissioned Onikan Stadium in 1982.​
18) His government established a singular school system and ensured genuine free education in Lagos State and the beneficiaries of this policy are in different positions of eminence in the country and around the world.​
19) His government raised the primary schools in Lagos State to 812 with 533,001 pupils (against 605 primary schools with 434,545 pupils he met in 1979) and secondary schools to 223 with 167,629 students (against 105 schools with 107,835 students in 1979).​
20) His government constructed 11, 729 classrooms with the maximum of 40 children per class between March and August 1980, by 1983, he had constructed over 22,000 classrooms.​
21) In July 1983, two commercial passenger boats christened "Baba Kekere and Itafaji" to run the Mile 2 - Marina (CMS) route via the lagoons were inaugurated by his government to mark the official launch of the Lagos State ferry services.​
22) His government 'took over the ownership and financing' of Lagos State Printing Corporation in July 1980.​
23) His government established the first (1st) State Traffic Management Authority (Road Marshals).​
24) His government established small scale Industries Credit Scheme which preceded the EKO bank.​
25) His government established LASACO Insurance.​
26) His government expanded existing market and built new ones.​
27) His government established Traditional Medicine Board!!!.​
28) *His government reduced three times daily school system to one within six months on assumptions of office.
"WHO SAYS (4) YEARS IN OFFICE IS NOT ENOUGH FOR MEANINGFUL ACHIEVEMENTS"?​
IT'S A FACT THAT 90% OF GOVERNORS IN NIGERIA SINCE '1999' WITH HIGH REVENUES AT THEIR DISPOSAL CANNOT BOAST OF A QUARTER OF THESE ACHIEVEMENTS EVEN WITHIN THEIR EIGHT (cool YEARS IN OFFICE.​
TRUE OR FALSE

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jide Sanwoolu: Tinubu Won't Ask Me To Step Down For Ambode by RexTramadol1: 8:43pm On Sep 14, 2018
pehay:
Ambode must GO

For second term abj grin
Re: Jide Sanwoolu: Tinubu Won't Ask Me To Step Down For Ambode by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 14, 2018
nibo ni eleyi ti wa? ��
Re: Jide Sanwoolu: Tinubu Won't Ask Me To Step Down For Ambode by kitone: 9:04pm On Sep 14, 2018
Go back to your state without mental shackles.call it what ever you like .name any state that can compete with Lagos in terms of development

Akinwerndey:
Lagos the farm of Tinubu.... Yet Lagosians love it that way. Mental shackle is real!
Re: Jide Sanwoolu: Tinubu Won't Ask Me To Step Down For Ambode by Akinwerndey: 9:08pm On Sep 14, 2018
kitone:
Go back to your state without mental shackles.call it what ever you like .name any state that can compete with Lagos in terms of development

why mention me? be guided!
Re: Jide Sanwoolu: Tinubu Won't Ask Me To Step Down For Ambode by kunle75(m): 10:09pm On Sep 14, 2018
hisexcellency34:
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

Babajide Sanwoolu, a governorship aspirant on the platform of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Lagos State on Friday said Asiwaju Bola Tinubu will not ask him to step down for Governor Akinwunmi Ambode, the incumbent governor of the state.

Addressing a press conference in Lagos, Sanwoolu said Tinubu is a true democrat who will not impose anyone on Lagosians, adding that it is the reason he canvassed for direct primaries where all party members will have a say in who governs them.

He said that he is the race to give Lagosians proper representation and improve on the things on ground.
Details later…

https://independent.ng/breaking-tinubu-wont-ask-me-to-step-down-for-anyone-sanwoolu/amp/

APC you lost one vote already if its not AMBODE.

I will rather vote pdp
Re: Jide Sanwoolu: Tinubu Won't Ask Me To Step Down For Ambode by Churchill1212: 10:24pm On Sep 14, 2018
fineboynl:
2019 mark the end of tinubu political career and relevance.
myopic reasoning after 2019 it will be 2023.
Re: Jide Sanwoolu: Tinubu Won't Ask Me To Step Down For Ambode by jonadaft: 7:19am On Sep 15, 2018
Racoon:
The coast is getting clearer.The hand behind the scene is obvious.Ambode think & act fast.
Ambode is an ingrate. Selfish and greedy just like Tinubu.
90 of any awarded contract usually goes to his friends and families.
Re: Jide Sanwoolu: Tinubu Won't Ask Me To Step Down For Ambode by Wfash: 7:30am On Sep 15, 2018
I believe that there are alot of things that people are not privy to inder the apc rule (both in the presidency nd governorship in Lagos state. It just makes me wonder why Tinubu would support a new candidate after 4 years when he was the one that brought Ambode to the position. Can we remember that there was a disagreement between Fashola and Tinubu when Fashola brought someone else to replace him? And now Ambode is flying for re election without Tinubu's approval. Just makes me wonder what is going on.

Anyway, check out my blog

www.rippleffectweb.
Re: Jide Sanwoolu: Tinubu Won't Ask Me To Step Down For Ambode by DaCharis2016: 2:54pm On Sep 15, 2018
Pls where can i register as APC member so I can vote for Ambode, since all members will be voting directly?
Re: Jide Sanwoolu: Tinubu Won't Ask Me To Step Down For Ambode by DaCharis2016: 2:58pm On Sep 15, 2018
Wfash:
I believe that there are alot of things that people are not privy to inder the apc rule (both in the presidency nd governorship in Lagos state. It just makes me wonder why Tinubu would support a new candidate after 4 years when he was the one that brought Ambode to the position. Can we remember that there was a disagreement between Fashola and Tinubu when Fashola brought someone else to replace him? And now Ambode is flying for re election without Tinubu's approval. Just makes me wonder what is going on.

Anyway, check out my blog

www.rippleffectweb.
I think inec needs to review it laws to put a stop to outgoing leaders bringing or annointing candidates against the masses' choice. The practice is what is brewing god-fatherism.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mr President Live In AIT Again With The Youth / Why I Didn’t Attend Independence Day Parade – Saraki / 2023 Presidency: Over 1500 PDP Delegates Attend Saraki’s Declaration (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.