Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Restructuring Vs South East Presidency 2023 Which One Will Go For. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Restructuring Vs South East Presidency 2023 Which One Will Go For. (1790 Views)

Buhari's Face As Ogbonnaya Onu Cried For South East Presidency / Kalu Orji: Entire South-South, South-West Should Support South-East Presidency / South-east Presidency: Who Is Your Preferred Candidate?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Restructuring Vs South East Presidency 2023 Which One Will Go For. by nku5: 7:09am On Sep 16, 2018
Restructuring of course. It's been said over and over. Which region presidency epp?
Re: Restructuring Vs South East Presidency 2023 Which One Will Go For. by yorubakid: 7:28am On Sep 16, 2018
wowcatty:
[s]To eat and deny is what you parasites do best. It's the free money the reason why you all don't want to be on your own and get regionalism. Yoruba contributes 49% of total budget of Nigeria and feeding you useless freeloaders from your civil servants to governors and your chiefs, they are feeding fat from tens of trillions from Yorubaland.
[/s]
I ask you again,how can you feed me when you can barely feed your self Most Yoruba states are the most indebted states in this country, go to osun,ekiti,Oyo and ondo and see poverty walking all over the place.. Most of your governors are owning workers even after the paris refund.. Nigga,stop sniffing remi Tinubu's pant for the last time,it's affecting your senses..You can never give what you don't have.If not for the resources in the South-South and for the fact that you people are part of Nigeria, yorubas would have been like their brothers in Benin and Togo republic.. Don't let SS see this your useless post before they go back to the creeks..We all know what happened the last time they did,the economy crumbled to the extent that Yar adua had to beg and give them amnesty for them to drop their arms.. Even the almighty Lagos State was affected.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Restructuring Vs South East Presidency 2023 Which One Will Go For. by mightyhazell: 7:38am On Sep 16, 2018
resurgent2019:
Any which way Nigeria wants it, yorubas are fine. Let’s see who blinks first.

Since all avenues for discussion have been destroyed by our brothers from across the Niger, we would continue Nigeria as presently constituted. No lele.
which wretched discussion? that they are 'the most hated and can never smell presidency' type of demented discussions? shove it down ur wretched and poverty driven quest to run away from Nigeria throat! igbos are doing extremely fine ..presidency, restructuring or not.

1 Like

Re: Restructuring Vs South East Presidency 2023 Which One Will Go For. by wowcatty: 6:06pm On Sep 16, 2018
And you stanluiz

Dumb you if you don't know how Nigeria is run. I feed you and your lineage, and that's a fact!

Listen you olodo! The federal government goes about collecting my 49% and join it with your 1% and other states and then take to Abuja, to share among you unproductive regions only to return 3% back to me. This is how you are a drag to Yoruba. Yoruba is like a mother with so many mouths to feed and can't afford good things of life for herself. If every region can keep revenue it generates Yorubaland will be like Singapore no doubt, with tens of trillions generated in Yorubaland annually only to get a tiny fraction of it and you ingrates living off of my people. It will end soon though, you will be worse than Somalia, propaganda can't take you far.

Don't bring SS to it, we have the same struggle but since they have been blowing pipelines in their region Nigeria hasn't been really affected. We want trem to come to us so we can give them permission to help us blow up some installations that can stop Nigeria cold in its track, and these installations can only be found in Yorubaland. You should be busy looking for a way out your freeloading status for when the bubbles finally bust as your prayers to keep Nigeria as it is may not be answered after it all said.
yorubakid:
I ask you again,how can you feed me when you can barely feed your self Most Yoruba states are the most indebted states in this country, go to osun,ekiti,Oyo and ondo and see poverty walking all over the place.. Most of your governors are owning workers even after the paris refund.. Nigga,stop sniffing remi Tinubu's pant for the last time,it's affecting your senses..You can never give what you don't have.If not for the resources in the South-South and for the fact that you people are part of Nigeria, yorubas would have been like their brothers in Benin and Togo republic.. Don't let SS see this your useless post before they go back to the creeks..We all know what happened the last time they did,the economy crumbled to the extent that Yar adua had to beg and give them amnesty for them to drop their arms.. Even the almighty Lagos State was affected.
Re: Restructuring Vs South East Presidency 2023 Which One Will Go For. by yorubakid: 6:22pm On Sep 16, 2018
wowcatty:
[s]Dumb you if you don't know how Nigeria is run. I feed you and your lineage, and that's a fact!

Listen you olodo! The federal government goes about collecting my 49% and join it with your 1% and other states and then take to Abuja, to share among you unproductive regions only to return 3% back to me. This is how you are a drag to Yoruba. Yoruba is like a mother with so many mouths to feed and can't afford good things of life for herself. If every region can keep revenue it generates Yorubaland will be like Singapore no doubt, with tens of trillions generated in Yorubaland annually only to get a tiny fraction of it and you ingrates living off of my people. It will end soon though, you will be worse than Somalia, propaganda can't take you far.

Don't bring SS to it, we have the same struggle but since they have been blowing pipelines in their region Nigeria hasn't been really affected. We want trem to come to us so we can give them permission to help us blow up some installations that can stop Nigeria cold in its track, and these installations can only be found in Yorubaland. You should be busy looking for away out your freeloading status for when the bubble finally bust as your prayers to keep Nigeria as it is may not be answered after it all said.
[/s]
hunger is killing people in osun,take your feeding to them..

1 Like

Re: Restructuring Vs South East Presidency 2023 Which One Will Go For. by wowcatty: 6:29pm On Sep 16, 2018
And @ stanluiz
Refund all the money your unproductive backward ass has been feeding fat from and stop taking allocation from Abuja so Osun can have enough. And you can go and eat your erosion mud.
yorubakid:
hunger is killing people in osun,take your feeding to them..
Re: Restructuring Vs South East Presidency 2023 Which One Will Go For. by yorubakid: 6:46pm On Sep 16, 2018
wowcatty:
[s]Refund all the money your unproductive backward ass has been feeding fat from and stop taking allocation from Abuja so Osun can have enough. And you can go and eat your erosion mud.
[/s]
Maybe you should stop feeding me so that the people of South West can have enough to eat..The last time I checked, People and organizations were donating to food to the people of osun.Go and donate what you were feeding me with to them..

1 Like

Re: Restructuring Vs South East Presidency 2023 Which One Will Go For. by wowcatty: 7:16pm On Sep 16, 2018
And @ stanluiz

I already told you what to do, next time support regionalism. Let every regions keep what they generate and drop the begging bowl you take to Abuja every month. Have a little dignity for your region and say you refuse to eat from money gotten from Yoruba region and stop being parasites. Your lifeless region even wanted to get one more state, and like a cripple who brings trouble home to his able bodied relatives, you know Yoruba's money would fund it.

Waiting for the rest of you coming off the conveyor belt so I can join you together, y'all can fit into a garbage disposal..
yorubakid:
Maybe you should stop feeding me so that the people of South West can have enough to eat..The last time I checked, People and organizations were donating to food to the people of osun.Go and donate what you were feeding me with to them..
Re: Restructuring Vs South East Presidency 2023 Which One Will Go For. by stanluiz(m): 7:26pm On Sep 16, 2018
wowcatty:
I already told you what to do, next time support regionalism. Let every regions keep what they generate and drop the begging bowl you take to Abuja every month. Have a little dignity for your region and say you refuse to eat from money gotten from Yoruba region and stop being parasites. Your lifeless region even wanted to get one more state, and like a cripple who brings trouble home to his able bodied relatives, you know Yoruba's money would fund it.
This one is just deceiving himself grin you are feeding the nation while hunger is ravaging the south west cheesy Go and take your feeding to osun because that state is hungry and poverty stricken grin aregbesola has turn them to hungry alimajaris cheesy

1 Like

Re: Restructuring Vs South East Presidency 2023 Which One Will Go For. by Bane2020: 7:35pm On Sep 16, 2018
wowcatty:
Dude stop drooling in the mouth and fooling yourself, the South South have nothing in common with your people, our political interests as it is are at polar opposites. Maybe apart from the Edo and Itsekiri people who are culturally closer to the yorubas, the rest of the Niger delta (which has a large chunk of Igbos in it of which I'm one) will rather take sides with the people we share a lot more in common - the Igbos of the SE. After your people betrayed Jonathan for an old dunce/ethnic bigot like Buhari, now you dey beg for alliance... Thunder fire you there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Restructuring Vs South East Presidency 2023 Which One Will Go For. by wowcatty: 7:51pm On Sep 16, 2018
You Igbos are squatters in SS, not your homeland. You Igbos don't have anything in common with the SS, you just want their oil wealth and want to dominate them.Yoruba SS have a common struggle, both of don't need Nigeria, we are better of without Nigeria.

We didn't betray Jonathan, we voted him in 2011 but didn't deliver so we voted him out, I'll vote my uncle out if he fails to deliver, politics is about interests. You Igbos don't like Jonathan but what you gained from him, you opportunists quickly hijacked his govt because he was weak. You are the main reason he lost. Politician should be mindful of your support because whoever you latch on is bound to fail. It was a kiss of death you gave Jonathan.
Bane2020:

Dude stop drooling in the mouth and fooling yourself, the South South have nothing in common with your people, our political interests as it is are at polar opposites. Maybe apart from the Edo and Itsekiri people who are culturally closer to the yorubas, the rest of the Niger delta (which has a large chunk of Igbos in it of which I'm one) will rather take sides with the people we share a lot more in common - the Igbos of the SE. After your people betrayed Jonathan for an old dunce/ethnic bigot like Buhari, now you dey beg for alliance... Thunder fire you there.
Re: Restructuring Vs South East Presidency 2023 Which One Will Go For. by Bane2020: 10:54pm On Sep 16, 2018
wowcatty:
You Igbos are squatters in SS, not your homeland. You Igbos don't have anything in common with the SS, you just want their oil wealth and want to dominate them.Yoruba SS have a common struggle, both of don't need Nigeria, we are better of without Nigeria.

We didn't betray Jonathan, we voted him in 2011 but didn't deliver so we voted him out, I'll vote my uncle out if he fails to deliver, politics is about interests. You Igbos don't like Jonathan but what you gained from him, you opportunists quickly hijacked his govt because he was weak. You are the main reason he lost. Politician should be mindful of your support because whoever you latch on is bound to fail. It was a kiss of death you gave Jonathan.
Lmaoo are you actually taking your self serious? Why are most yorubas this daft? Me a squatter in my own ancestral land, na your papa I dey pay land occupation rent to? Ozuo like you! The oil wells alone in Obigbo, Eche, Asa and other Igbo axis in Port Harcourt can feed the entire South West nation with enough reserves to last a lifetime! For the records, majority of ethnic groups in the South South hate your guts! I know this for a fact cause I'm closer to realities than your stupid self miles away in Osogbo can decipher. Fact is South South leaders are more likely to forge an alliance of political interests with the North than you guys cause we know how double faced traitors the yorubas are, the Jonathan experience was a lesson for lots of us, your people were all over the media claiming you kicked out Jonathan and even mocked him calling him "a fisherman from otuoke", some of your people even tagged him an "Igbo man" because of his name, when Buhari in the public glare of national TV called those who did not vote for him "5%" lots of Yorubas supported and hailed him for that, insulted and denigrated the SE and SS just to spite us... we don't forget, facts and records are there, and Naira land is just a misnomer of Yoruba treachery. I'm a proud Igbo who happens to come from the artifical creation called South South region, but I have a strong voice, mandate, and connection with other ethnic nationalities here. I can categorically tell you no single Niger deltan will ever support Yoruba political interest, maybe a few will... but the reality will shock you...for now our mission is to kick out the lifeless dullard with our votes come 2019,then deal with Tinubu and his APC deviants for how they treated us with disdain and lack of class when Jonathan left... It'll be fait accompli for your delusions... We don't forget.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Restructuring Vs South East Presidency 2023 Which One Will Go For. by resurgent2019: 10:58pm On Sep 16, 2018
Bane2020:

Lmaoo are you actually taking your self serious? Why are most yorubas this daft? Me a squatter in my own ancestral land, na your papa I dey pay land occupation rent to? Ozuo like you! The oil wells alone in Obigbo, Eche, Asa and other Igbo axis in Port Harcourt can feed the entire South West nation with enough reserves to last a lifetime! For the records, majority of ethnic groups in the South South hate your guts! I know this for a fact cause I'm closer to realities than your stupid self miles away in Osogbo can decipher. Fact is South South leaders are more likely to forge an alliance of political interests with the North than you guys cause we know how double faced traitors the yorubas are, the Jonathan experience was a lesson for lots of us, your people were all over the media claiming you kicked out Jonathan and even mocked him calling him "a fisherman from otuoke", some of your people even tagged him an "Igbo man" because of his name, when Buhari in the public glare of national TV called those who did not vote for him "5%" lots of Yorubas supported and hailed him for that, insulted and denigrated the SE and SS just to spite us... we don't forget, facts and records are there, and Naira land is just a misnomer of Yoruba treachery. I'm a proud Igbo who happens to come from the artifical creation called South South region, but I have a strong voice, mandate, and connection with other ethnic nationalities here. I can categorically tell you no single Niger deltan will ever support Yoruba political interest, maybe a few will... but the reality will shock you...for now our mission is to kick out the lifeless dullard with our votes come 2019,then deal with Tinubu and his APC deviants for how they treated us with disdain and lack of class when Jonathan left... It'll be fait accompli for your delusions... We don't forget.

grin You better find something productive to do with your time.
Re: Restructuring Vs South East Presidency 2023 Which One Will Go For. by Bane2020: 11:00pm On Sep 16, 2018
resurgent2019:

grin You better find something productive to do with your time.
Anytime used in drilling some sense into your thick yoruba skulls is very much well spent. grin

1 Like

Re: Restructuring Vs South East Presidency 2023 Which One Will Go For. by mangoman00: 8:37pm On Sep 17, 2018
Without restructuring enslavement will continue
Re: Restructuring Vs South East Presidency 2023 Which One Will Go For. by mangoman00: 8:44pm On Sep 17, 2018
Those people talking against restructuring enjoy the present state of things in Nigerian.
Re: Restructuring Vs South East Presidency 2023 Which One Will Go For. by wowcatty: 6:40pm On Sep 19, 2018
You Igbos are a fraud cashing on the closeness of the SS to claim their land. I've met Igbos who even claimed to be from Lagos, this is how you claim other people's land Niger delta will one day have their country or region and there's nothing you can do about it. Igbo homeland is behind the Niger bridge. Today you Igbos are even claiming Asaba, a refugee camp set up during the war. You are dishonest and no one is taking you serious. .
Bane2020:

Re: Restructuring Vs South East Presidency 2023 Which One Will Go For. by Bane2020: 9:40pm On Sep 19, 2018
wowcatty:
You Igbos are a fraud cashing on the closeness of the SS to claim their land. I've met Igbos who even claimed to be from Lagos, this is how you claim other people's land Niger delta will one day have their country or region and there's nothing you can do about it. Igbo homeland is behind the Niger bridge. Today you Igbos are even claiming Asaba, a refugee camp set up during the war. You are dishonest and no one is taking you serious. .
OK...

1 Like

Re: Restructuring Vs South East Presidency 2023 Which One Will Go For. by Roger3D(m): 11:17pm On Sep 19, 2018
gidgiddy:

Restructuring is not possible in Nigeria because the core North are against it and Igbo Presidency is baseless because the Presidency has not saved those who have held it in the past
We won't even give you the presidency at all, you will remain as you are and no Biafra
Re: Restructuring Vs South East Presidency 2023 Which One Will Go For. by Roger3D(m): 6:41am On Sep 20, 2018
horsepower101:
None of the Above. Enough of the forceful Unity begging.

Biafra is what overwhelming majority of Igbos want. SIMPLE
You will never never get it cos we will fight you to the death to make sure it doesn't happen.

Buhari till 2023
Re: Restructuring Vs South East Presidency 2023 Which One Will Go For. by gidgiddy: 8:29am On Sep 20, 2018
Roger3D:
We won't even give you the presidency at all, you will remain as you are and no Biafra

We have done better than you guys despite not having both. We will keep doing better than you guys either way
Re: Restructuring Vs South East Presidency 2023 Which One Will Go For. by Roger3D(m): 10:32am On Sep 20, 2018
gidgiddy:

We have done better than you guys despite not having both. We will keep doing better than you guys either way
Horse shi*t. You are doing better than no one. You are the ones doing the most complaining and whining, is that a sign of doing well?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking:ken Nnamani, Emeka Offor, Other Visits Buhari. Pledge Their Support / Pdp Vp Candidate Peter Obi Attends Ezinihite Cultural Festival In Imo State. / Ipob: How Is Warri Biafra Territory?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.