Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Buhari's Face As Ogbonnaya Onu Cried For South East Presidency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Face As Ogbonnaya Onu Cried For South East Presidency (92415 Views)

Nigeria Decides: The Look On Aisha Buhari's Face After Buhari Voted (pic) / The Look On Buhari’s Face As He Boards Presidential Jet (Photos) / See The Look On Buhari's Face As Amosun Begs The Angry Crowd At Ogun APC Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari's Face As Ogbonnaya Onu Cried For South East Presidency by benjackugo: 6:45am On Jun 08, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4cM5zmI0MY

APC Primary: See Buhari's Face As Ogbonnaya Onu Cried For South East Presidency (Photo, Video)

President Muhammadu Buhari's facial expression at the APC National convention on Tuesday was captured on TV when former Minister of Science and Technology, Ogbonnaya Onu cried for justice by urging the All Progressives Congress (APC) to zone the party's presidential ticket to the South East, IGBERETV reports.

https://igberetvnews.com/1421734/apc-primary-see-buharis-face-ogbonnaya-onu-cried-south-east-presidency-photo-video/

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari's Face As Ogbonnaya Onu Cried For South East Presidency by AlexBells(m): 6:46am On Jun 08, 2022
Baba will be like, familiar, familiar, I know that scene, I know that feelings, in OGB recent's voice, I feel like crying for you.

It is not over, if it pain him so much, there's still a South East vibrant man on the ballot, lets go to the poll.

229 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Buhari's Face As Ogbonnaya Onu Cried For South East Presidency by Throwback: 6:46am On Jun 08, 2022
I reckon he found it amusing.

227 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Buhari's Face As Ogbonnaya Onu Cried For South East Presidency by God1000(m): 6:46am On Jun 08, 2022
He's tired and confused

40 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Buhari's Face As Ogbonnaya Onu Cried For South East Presidency by benuejosh: 6:47am On Jun 08, 2022
South East are not ready for president.

203 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Buhari's Face As Ogbonnaya Onu Cried For South East Presidency by WhizdomXX(m): 6:47am On Jun 08, 2022
Buhari the Fulani Bigot.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Face As Ogbonnaya Onu Cried For South East Presidency by robinso01(m): 6:48am On Jun 08, 2022
The reaction speaks a lot

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Face As Ogbonnaya Onu Cried For South East Presidency by Nobody: 6:49am On Jun 08, 2022
Trying to use sentiments to win election

63 Likes

Re: Buhari's Face As Ogbonnaya Onu Cried For South East Presidency by godofuck231: 6:50am On Jun 08, 2022
benuejosh:
so you know too, igbos are still thinking like hermits when playing politics, its not the old acephalous politics i mean here , I mean cross board politics

63 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Buhari's Face As Ogbonnaya Onu Cried For South East Presidency by Mokason288(m): 6:51am On Jun 08, 2022
grin
BUhari be like this %5 people again

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari's Face As Ogbonnaya Onu Cried For South East Presidency by madridguy(m): 6:53am On Jun 08, 2022
He's not longer Jubril Al Sudani shocked is God not great.

WhizdomXX:
Buhari the Fulani Bigot.

119 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari's Face As Ogbonnaya Onu Cried For South East Presidency by Bornbiafra: 6:53am On Jun 08, 2022
For the world to see the level of hatred he has for the south easth ,south south

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari's Face As Ogbonnaya Onu Cried For South East Presidency by adecz: 6:54am On Jun 08, 2022
undecided

⏩⏩Igbo want the presidency handed
to them on a platter without making
any political sacrifice.

Obasanjo's coming to power in 1999 was
as a beneficiary of the sacrifice his
fellow Yoruba, MKO Abiola made.✔️✔️☑️

Buhari coming to power was partially
because of his 3 times, I2 years struggle, campaign, and legal battles with the
then ruling PDP and the aura of
Mr integrity ( which has since been discredited) .

Today again, Yoruba are well positioned
for presidency in the APC because of the
political calculation & financial sacrifice
they made in creating APC and bringing
a president to power. Apart from Amaechi,
no prominent person of Igbo extraction
was in the APC at creation or made any
reasonable contribution to its emergence.

In its year of coming to power, in 2015,
the APC was totally rejected by the Igbo at the polls, Apart from Okorocha who managed to
squeeze in a governorship mandate. In
my opinion, Owelle Rocha's should have
been better treated by APC ( Oshiomole to
blame though). To my mind, Rochas is one of
the few Igbo men with name recognition, who can be accepted by other regions. ☹️☹️☹️☹️

Now that APC is in power, PDP members
of Igbo extraction that have completed
various governorship terms have decamped
to APC to come and contest for president,
and crying marginalization.

Truth is, there is no single Igbo man that
Igbos will rally under if he wins a presidential
primary. We all know that petitions and
rejection that the Igbo visited at the
emergence of Peter Obi as Atiku's VP
candidate in 2019 polls.❌❌❌❌

82 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari's Face As Ogbonnaya Onu Cried For South East Presidency by Mirabella01: 6:54am On Jun 08, 2022
Opportunity cost cool
Re: Buhari's Face As Ogbonnaya Onu Cried For South East Presidency by Urheadmaster(m): 6:56am On Jun 08, 2022
benuejosh:
South East should face what they are being blessed with.

Business

Traveling far and near

Politics is not in their blood tongue

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Face As Ogbonnaya Onu Cried For South East Presidency by naija4life247: 6:56am On Jun 08, 2022
Buhari is like "this guy has very valid points oooo, but we are talking politics, not morals. These people needs to learn how to play this game"

226 Likes

Re: Buhari's Face As Ogbonnaya Onu Cried For South East Presidency by Vaughanlanrewaj: 6:57am On Jun 08, 2022
The best bet for Igbo is PDP. Anyone suggesting that APC gives its ticket to a SE candidate is setting APC up for defeat.
It is no brainer that even HE Onu knows that if the race comes to him versus Obi versus Anyim, he will come a distant 3rd.
Hopefully, APC will get more seats in the SE enough to give it ground like PDP in the SE. It is an indictment on APC SE leaders that majority of their electorates do not see or believe in the possibility of getting the presidency through APC platform.

In my opiinion, PDP remains the best chance to get the Igbo Presidency. It is PDP that cheated Igbos.

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Face As Ogbonnaya Onu Cried For South East Presidency by Deborah98(f): 6:57am On Jun 08, 2022
APC mustn't comply to your demands,they know what they're doing. Be like say dem swear for this country say na only north go dey rule am. It's an Ike gwuru situation. Well we have our own in another party,the best we can do is come out en masse and vote for him period. Btw I don't even have a preferred Candidate but I'll go with Obi....

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Face As Ogbonnaya Onu Cried For South East Presidency by Oxb90: 6:59am On Jun 08, 2022
Igbos are great. Nigeria will know what they have missed any day an Igbo man becomes the president of this country.

Some will argue its possibility but they should remember Obama of America. Who gave him a chance?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Face As Ogbonnaya Onu Cried For South East Presidency by Parachoko: 7:01am On Jun 08, 2022
Bornbiafra:
For the world to see the level of hatred he has for the south easth ,south south
Stop attaching the South South to an issue wey no concern us abeg.

Onu spoke on behalf of the South East

227 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari's Face As Ogbonnaya Onu Cried For South East Presidency by Lionnation: 7:05am On Jun 08, 2022
benuejosh:
why,
Re: Buhari's Face As Ogbonnaya Onu Cried For South East Presidency by adioolayi(m): 7:05am On Jun 08, 2022
It's just morally right..if we are sincere about Equity fairness and justice..

Southeast deserves Presidency...We all know they don't have the numbers..other regions just need to help them achieve it.

Ogbonaya Onu did well

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari's Face As Ogbonnaya Onu Cried For South East Presidency by Esama: 7:06am On Jun 08, 2022
Please stop including us you aren't our spokesperson.
Bornbiafra:

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Face As Ogbonnaya Onu Cried For South East Presidency by uthlaw: 7:10am On Jun 08, 2022
Stop the noise and go get your ticket from PDP!

9 Likes

Re: Buhari's Face As Ogbonnaya Onu Cried For South East Presidency by Nobody: 7:12am On Jun 08, 2022
Esama:
Who is us
Is your tribe bigger than Igbos in South South

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Face As Ogbonnaya Onu Cried For South East Presidency by Esama: 7:14am On Jun 08, 2022
Igbo have no property in niger delta. We have told you people this before.
Hizzy:

Who is us
Is your tribe bigger than Igbos in South South

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Face As Ogbonnaya Onu Cried For South East Presidency by citygarden(m): 7:15am On Jun 08, 2022
What I don’t understand about the south east presidency is that they want to reap where they didn’t sow. They didn’t put this pressure on pdp they have sacrificed for, and they won’t apc to give them the tickets. How many states are apc controlling in south east?

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari's Face As Ogbonnaya Onu Cried For South East Presidency by Anyiamaka: 7:18am On Jun 08, 2022
Still better than his face when Tinubu was hailed, when Tunde Bakare was bombing them, when Rochas was talking, when one woman was wasting our time and when one silly old Mokelu was blabbing.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Face As Ogbonnaya Onu Cried For South East Presidency by Nobody: 7:18am On Jun 08, 2022
Esama:
Igbo have no property in niger delta. We have told you people this before.
Can you tell me the States in Niger Delta that has no Igbo Community

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Face As Ogbonnaya Onu Cried For South East Presidency by abdulhadi101(m): 7:21am On Jun 08, 2022
I wish Lawan had made same speech concerning Northeast too. They have never been president too.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Face As Ogbonnaya Onu Cried For South East Presidency by Bornbiafra: 7:23am On Jun 08, 2022
Esama:
who know you....have you checked or confirm your origin from your mum....

Because you are more like a Fulani boy ..

See mumu wet him mama dey run from man to man that year

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Face As Ogbonnaya Onu Cried For South East Presidency by muykem: 7:25am On Jun 08, 2022
Buhari be like I don't still understand what igbo want?

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

People That Will Feel The Additional 14 Days Lockdown By The President / A Total Ban On The Use Of Ethnic Slurs On Nairaland / Buhari Sees Tinubu And Akande Off In London After Their Visit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.