Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,632 members, 7,809,368 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

EFCC Replies Fayose, Asks Him To Make Self Available On September 20 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Replies Fayose, Asks Him To Make Self Available On September 20 (41744 Views)

Ayodele Fayose Asks Atiku To Accept Defeat, Return To Dubai / Nigerians Will Defeat Tinubu, Not ₦50 Billion – Peter Obi’s Camp Replies Fayose / Why Was Adeosun Not Placed On Watchlist? Fayose Asks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Replies Fayose, Asks Him To Make Self Available On September 20 by WikeJnr(m): 8:22pm On Sep 14, 2018
jchioma:
EFCC under Buhari is a sham.

Just imagine!

"EFCC, in a letter dated September 13, 2018 and signed by its Director of Operatons, Umar Abba Mohammed, on behalf of the acting Chairman of the Commission, Ibrahim Magu, requested the Governor to turn himself in for interrogation on Thursday, 20th September, 2018, without prejudice to his immunity under section 308 of the constitution."

What the hell? If he is still under immunity, why invite him at all?

A man who chose to fetch ant infested firewood should not complain of the outcome grin

1 Like

Re: EFCC Replies Fayose, Asks Him To Make Self Available On September 20 by muhsain299(m): 8:26pm On Sep 14, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
If you can't jail Tinubu you can never touch Fayose
Tinubu has been free Since 2007

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Replies Fayose, Asks Him To Make Self Available On September 20 by jchioma: 8:30pm On Sep 14, 2018
WikeJnr:
[/i]

A man who chose to fetch ant infested firewood should not complain of the outcome grin

grin Abi, na im ask for am... though it was expected, with all the grandstanding of EFCC on top of the matter.
Re: EFCC Replies Fayose, Asks Him To Make Self Available On September 20 by Ugosample(m): 8:34pm On Sep 14, 2018
Kingspin:
The way we run around in this country can be fun some times.

I'm telling you.

confused country
Re: EFCC Replies Fayose, Asks Him To Make Self Available On September 20 by Tareq1105: 8:43pm On Sep 14, 2018
BoboKush:
Immunity still cover am na..... Till oct

Trouble sleep, iyanga go wake am............wahala you dey find.

Wahala you go get ooooo

1 Like

Re: EFCC Replies Fayose, Asks Him To Make Self Available On September 20 by Charly68: 8:46pm On Sep 14, 2018
Additional 10b investigation in the making..Baba Fayo...and Efcc part two scene 1..before you know what is happening the man is gone to Dubai..
Re: EFCC Replies Fayose, Asks Him To Make Self Available On September 20 by dacitola199: 8:51pm On Sep 14, 2018
what pained memost on these thread is the senseless and useless yoruba here i swear anyone supporting these present administration is too sick and a core south west man but i can see most of my brothers are senseless
Re: EFCC Replies Fayose, Asks Him To Make Self Available On September 20 by OyinO: 8:57pm On Sep 14, 2018
Immunity Clause is the GREATEST SCAM IN NIGERIA
Re: EFCC Replies Fayose, Asks Him To Make Self Available On September 20 by kunmiiii: 8:57pm On Sep 14, 2018
DaniDeeClassic:

I wonder if some of you here know how to read at all or you people just like to act unreasonably.

Did you not see that Fayose himself sent a letter to EFCC stating the date he will be available for questioning and the EFCC only acknowledged the letter and accepted the date specified by Fayose himself, knowing fully well that he no longer has immunity by then.

You people should always read and understand properly before you comment so that you stop bring shame to yourselves.

You are not doing anyone, you are doing your own self.

The way you're correcting someone arrogantly to read carefully with insults again, when u sef dey skip.*smh!! EFCC didn't accept the date he specified, they made a counter offer for 20th September.

So u see you were obviously talking to yourself in your own comment. Lol...Hahahahahahahaha!!!

Re: EFCC Replies Fayose, Asks Him To Make Self Available On September 20 by omogidi234(m): 8:59pm On Sep 14, 2018
BoboKush:
Immunity still cover am na..... Till oct

Don't mind those overzealous operatives!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Replies Fayose, Asks Him To Make Self Available On September 20 by Chukazu: 9:01pm On Sep 14, 2018
And Tinubu and his Alfa beta walking free after scamming Lagosians?
Re: EFCC Replies Fayose, Asks Him To Make Self Available On September 20 by masseratti: 9:16pm On Sep 14, 2018
Olukat:
Ordinarily Magu shouldn't be a DPO in a sane society
It's obvious Fayose have started the game and the fura de' nunu drinker is dancing to it
I see over 200 counts charge that won't stand anywhere in world waiting for Fayose grin
thank you, instead of them to give him a latter date they fell for his trap, that's what you will get when you want to set up such institution and you don't employ the best brains and minds on merit, everything is base on who you know and the baseless federal character of a thing,

1 Like

Re: EFCC Replies Fayose, Asks Him To Make Self Available On September 20 by wealth123: 9:21pm On Sep 14, 2018
May the good Lord bless you. Nairaland has been turned to another thing by delinquent youths who are either high on weed, tramadol or codein, because of the way they praise looters in the name of politicians who have stolen our commonwealth. No wonder Buhari called them LAZY YOUTHS.
Spatta:
What Nigerians call Immunity is actually Impunity. It is only in Nigeria that Consequences are delayed for criminals and government thieves

IBB is dying without Justice on all the atrocities he committed

Abdusalam looted the loots of Abacha and he is left to roam,

Obasanjo is writing letters instead of writing appeals

Tinubu is boasting in Osun and no one remembers how he looted Lagos blind

Ibori returned to a mammoth welcome and the people of Delta are Happy to call him our "shon"

Saraki is parading Himself desperately despite allegations capable of Jailing him

David Mark Buruji Kashamu, and several others are larger than the hands of Judgement for their known evil

Nigerians are crying Hosanna to men who aught to be in Kirikiri

What a shame of a country
Re: EFCC Replies Fayose, Asks Him To Make Self Available On September 20 by oladele00(m): 9:22pm On Sep 14, 2018
PERMANENT NPOWER VOLUNTEERS AND GIVE ASSENT TO THE NIGERIA PEACE CORPS BILL NOW, MONEKE TELLS FG.

moneke Leonard :

We criticise president Buhari,forgetting same man provided 500 thousand youths with a contract job for 2 years.

Same youths can not vote this man out if he reconsider permanenting them into the civil service nominal -roll as well as giving his assent to the Nigerian Peace Corps bill.

If buhari have this 500000 thousand youths from the NPOWER PROGRAM by his side and had apporoved the Nigeria Peace Corps bill, I wonder what PDP will still be fighting for.

There is no political party within the corners of African that can unseat a government who decides to permanent 500000 youths into different ministries couple with the officers from the Nigeria Peace Corps of established into work, which is why the presidency must see the need now to react fast.

APC still has the full capacity to its electoral victory come 2019 and that is realizable only if the right thing is done at the right time.

Rather than wasting time which gives rooms and ground to its opponent, I will suggest from my own political strategic sighting ,that apc should work on youths rather that chasing shadows.

It will be foolish for a man who own a spoon to be scared of a man promising to buy a spoon to turn the Garri well.

APC has the youths now and can make good use of them before it gets to its opponents.

I am using this medium to call upon elder states men in All progressive congress, APC .to consider the permanency of the NPOWER program which can be used as a political voting strength for 2019 election.

This is the greatest tool and opportunity of the APC led administration of president Mohammadu buhari to be re-elected into office without stress.

Remember just one candidate out of the 500000 volunteer can Fisher u an entire family member. This is an opportunity, this is a way forward as it will be a total jupitization of political record if these committed youths under your own initiated programs are sent back home after 2years of committed volunteerism.

The NPOWER program may have impacted knowledge just like our regular academics institution but didn't make these youths attractive to employers since there are presently no employing agency requesting for NPOWER certificate which these youths still do not have.

It is a big shame that no opposition party is has come to speak positive of these serving youths yet opens their mouths to talk of employing youths which already has the presidential contract.

Funny enough some state governors are too busy to see the worls of these youths but this isn't democratic and an unfair political symbiotism between states government and volunteers.

I expected all state government to have automatically absorbed these youths by now but unfortunately none had made such step.

I stand with the youth oriented government.

I stand with buhari!!!

I stand for good governance...
Re: EFCC Replies Fayose, Asks Him To Make Self Available On September 20 by murphybo(m): 9:47pm On Sep 14, 2018
Why the rush for Fayose b4 his tenure expires and promising to turn himself in...the guy has plan B if you don't know
Re: EFCC Replies Fayose, Asks Him To Make Self Available On September 20 by sportark(m): 9:48pm On Sep 14, 2018
Umm
Re: EFCC Replies Fayose, Asks Him To Make Self Available On September 20 by ofuonyebi: 10:01pm On Sep 14, 2018
very soon we go hear say dem don put this 419 inside the boot of one car carry out of the country go hide for cameroom!

The other time during his fisr term....na gov..orji uzor kalu...hide the idiot in his Lagos bunker...but this time arround

the noose has began to tighten very early...i can see a disgrace ...worse than metu for chief looters...
!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Replies Fayose, Asks Him To Make Self Available On September 20 by frontierlee: 10:19pm On Sep 14, 2018
Alejoc:
No matter what, the people are the real loser in all these chess games!

The people have suffered to a point where they'll appreciate peanuts.
Re: EFCC Replies Fayose, Asks Him To Make Self Available On September 20 by moutaintop(m): 10:28pm On Sep 14, 2018
Fayose you see your life?

Re: EFCC Replies Fayose, Asks Him To Make Self Available On September 20 by shegra58: 11:02pm On Sep 14, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

Fayose is not Tinubu go and ask GEJ wink ABEG FINGERS ARE NOT EQUAL
Re: EFCC Replies Fayose, Asks Him To Make Self Available On September 20 by Ivoryrex777: 11:10pm On Sep 14, 2018
Who else is thinking that Fayose have already settled with the #EFCC
Re: EFCC Replies Fayose, Asks Him To Make Self Available On September 20 by Nobody: 12:27am On Sep 15, 2018
denko:
Fayose outsmart them, EFCC are just after Buhari perceived enemy.
Can you imagine that! After several reported petitions, including the one taken to their office personally by Ekiti House of Assembly, against Fayemi, our 'almighty' EFCC hasn't deemed it fit to raise issues as contained in the petitions let alone inviting him for questioning. Buhari is indeed fighting corruption.
Re: EFCC Replies Fayose, Asks Him To Make Self Available On September 20 by rock003: 3:12am On Sep 15, 2018
Ioannes:
I hope he's tried, found guilty and jailed.

But, it's OK for other corrupt governors, like oshomole, to go Scot free because they are not buhari's perceived enemy?
Re: EFCC Replies Fayose, Asks Him To Make Self Available On September 20 by Nobody: 4:17am On Sep 15, 2018
israelmao:
Smart and intricate move with what we used to call "hidden details" in Technical Drawing way back in school.

Thank you my brother. A lot of nairalanders are not smart at all. They need someone to break it down for them to be able to understand the counter move efcc made. It is like a game of chess and fayose has just been checkmated by efcc.
Re: EFCC Replies Fayose, Asks Him To Make Self Available On September 20 by Nobody: 6:26am On Sep 15, 2018
rock003:

But, it's OK for other corrupt governors, like oshomole, to go Scot free because they are not buhari's perceived enemy?

Read the original post again and use a marker to highlight the place where you read the name Oshiomole?

Be careful. angry
Re: EFCC Replies Fayose, Asks Him To Make Self Available On September 20 by Nobody: 6:30am On Sep 15, 2018
freezze:
I am an Omo eran, so is my father and my entire family. We are omo eran and omo ale as well.
Re: EFCC Replies Fayose, Asks Him To Make Self Available On September 20 by Nobody: 6:32am On Sep 15, 2018
magoo10:
ogbeni continue hoping you are on a long thing.
it is only you that do not know that buhari and his attack dogs corruption fight is a sham that is why they are inviting him on september 20 knowing fully well that he still has immunity on that day. clowns

His immunity has an expiry date which won't exceed this year.

My post is valid. I hope he's tried and jailed. Simple.
Re: EFCC Replies Fayose, Asks Him To Make Self Available On September 20 by Nobody: 6:34am On Sep 15, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

I understand that he's your mentor and role model. He's still going to jail regardless. You can follow him if you want.
Re: EFCC Replies Fayose, Asks Him To Make Self Available On September 20 by magoo10(m): 6:41am On Sep 15, 2018
Ioannes:

[s]
His immunity has an expiry date which won't exceed this year.

My post is valid. I hope he's tried and jailed. Simple.[/s]
Re: EFCC Replies Fayose, Asks Him To Make Self Available On September 20 by Nobody: 6:56am On Sep 15, 2018
When will buhari and his herdsmen turn themselves in?
Re: EFCC Replies Fayose, Asks Him To Make Self Available On September 20 by BoboKush(m): 7:24am On Sep 15, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Efcc wants to show body....

If am fayose, I will go coz immunity still covers him.

That's true tho
Re: EFCC Replies Fayose, Asks Him To Make Self Available On September 20 by rock003: 10:45am On Sep 15, 2018
Ioannes:

Read the original post again and use a marker to highlight the place where you read the name Oshiomole?

Be careful. angry

Only a dumb fellow won't know that oshomole, amechi are as corrupt as fayose

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Go To The Farm And Earn Respect, Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths / Dino Melaye Reacts To Withdrawal Of Policemen Attached To Vips / Oodua Republic: Yorubas Are Not Going Anywhere - South-South, South-East Declare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.