Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,079 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:13 PM

EFCC Replies Fayose, Asks Him To Make Self Available On September 20 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Replies Fayose, Asks Him To Make Self Available On September 20 (41745 Views)

Ayodele Fayose Asks Atiku To Accept Defeat, Return To Dubai / Nigerians Will Defeat Tinubu, Not ₦50 Billion – Peter Obi’s Camp Replies Fayose / Why Was Adeosun Not Placed On Watchlist? Fayose Asks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Replies Fayose, Asks Him To Make Self Available On September 20 by Nobody: 10:54am On Sep 15, 2018
rock003:

Only a dumb fellow won't know that oshomole, amechi are as corrupt as fayose

And only a deranged person will think this tread is about Oshiomole and Amaechi.
Re: EFCC Replies Fayose, Asks Him To Make Self Available On September 20 by DerrickzB: 10:55am On Sep 15, 2018
Ioannes:
I hope he's tried, found guilty and jailed.

Because he spoke against buhari I guess.. Nonsense
Re: EFCC Replies Fayose, Asks Him To Make Self Available On September 20 by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 15, 2018
DerrickzB:

Because he spoke against buhari I guess.. Nonsense

It's either you are totally ignorant of Nigerian politics or you just want to be mischievous.

That picture below is what the guy did throughout his 4 year tenure. No projects, nothing. I won't even mention the audio tape that captured his rigging of Ekiti elections.

Re: EFCC Replies Fayose, Asks Him To Make Self Available On September 20 by rock003: 2:13pm On Sep 15, 2018
Ioannes:

And only a deranged person will think this tread is about Oshiomole and Amaechi.

What a childish comment.
Re: EFCC Replies Fayose, Asks Him To Make Self Available On September 20 by rock003: 2:48pm On Sep 15, 2018
Ioannes:

It's either you are totally ignorant of Nigerian politics or you just want to be mischievous.

That picture below is what the guy did throughout his 4 year tenure. No projects, nothing. I won't even mention the audio tape that captured his rigging of Ekiti elections.

Please, how is kogi state governor different from Fayose? Are you not more mischievous than the person you are attacking?
Re: EFCC Replies Fayose, Asks Him To Make Self Available On September 20 by Bidphil(m): 2:51pm On Sep 15, 2018
dingbang:
why so mischievious

Sorry bro, never knew it's legit...We are all scared of been scammed ....sorry ones again
Re: EFCC Replies Fayose, Asks Him To Make Self Available On September 20 by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 15, 2018
rock003:

Please, how is kogi state governor different from Fayose? Are you not more mischievous than the person you are attacking?

Read the heading of the tread again and tell me who the tread is talking about?
Re: EFCC Replies Fayose, Asks Him To Make Self Available On September 20 by rock003: 7:02pm On Sep 15, 2018
Ioannes:

Read the heading of the tread again and tell me who the tread is talking about?

And I'm asking you how the subject differs from kogi state governor
Re: EFCC Replies Fayose, Asks Him To Make Self Available On September 20 by Justinah4real(f): 10:02pm On Sep 15, 2018
thatigboman:
This EFCC dey craze or mad. A serving governor should turn himself in during the period of his service, irrespective of his immunity. Is that not a joke? Is it a corper that is serving there that typed such stupid letter?
Why dont send letter to nepa certificate holder to turn himself on monday?
And babbachir the grass cutter billioniaire without immunity turn himself up tonight before 12 midnight
And abba kyari, the fraudstar and job scammer, so heartless he even scammed his nephew of his hard earned 30 Million Naira, without immunity. That one can even be picked up as we speak.
And what about d worst of them all, without immunuty, oshimole, tinubu, amaechi and fashola. And okorocha d known criminal.
What arrant nonsense.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Replies Fayose, Asks Him To Make Self Available On September 20 by Partnerbiz(f): 9:46am On Sep 16, 2018
dingbang:
everything is listed on the thread bro. Why not take your time and read it please.

I have, in fact we have spoke on phone when you first started. And I did mine then using your ref or so

I mean, the way you advertise it.

What's there for you?
Re: EFCC Replies Fayose, Asks Him To Make Self Available On September 20 by DerrickzB: 10:21am On Sep 20, 2018
Ioannes:

And for ur 3years what has buhari done?? Let me not mention d PTF scandal of 2.1bn dollars of buhari!! It's either u r delusional, mentally enslaved or just bring silly.. Buhari is going to witch hunt fayise cause he spoke against him.. If he is actually fighting corruption he should jail all of his cabinet.. Now Gerarahere..
Re: EFCC Replies Fayose, Asks Him To Make Self Available On September 20 by Nobody: 11:36am On Sep 20, 2018
DerrickzB:

And for ur 3years what has buhari done?? Let me not mention d PTF scandal of 2.1bn dollars of buhari!! It's either u r delusional, mentally enslaved or just bring silly.. Buhari is going to witch hunt fayise cause he spoke against him.. If he is actually fighting corruption he should jail all of his cabinet.. Now Gerarahere..

So because I'm against Fayose equals to me being in suppprt of Buhari. Look for a vulcanizer close to your area and beg him to pump some air into your oxygen deprived brain.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Ibrahim Nagwamatse, Northern King That Squared Off To Lord Lugard / THROWBACK: How Gowon Declined U.S. President’s Invitation To Visit America. / Go To The Farm And Earn Respect, Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.