Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,967 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Eminem Regrets The Use Of Homophobic Slurs On New Album - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Eminem Regrets The Use Of Homophobic Slurs On New Album (290 Views)

50-Year-Old Nigerian Shares Her Regrets About Her Parents Sending Her Abroad / Twins Born 15 Minutes Apart On New Year Eve, 2021 And 2022 In U.S.(Photos) / My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Eminem Regrets The Use Of Homophobic Slurs On New Album by Paul333: 6:28pm On Sep 14, 2018
On the track Fall, which features Justin Vernon, he raps: ‘I see why you called yourself a gay, bitch’ in reference to Tyler the Creator.

‘In my quest to hurt him, I realize that I was hurting a lot of other people by saying it,’ he explained. ‘It was one of the things that I kept going back to and going ‘I don’t feel right with this’.

‘I wasn’t in the right mind frame. I was angry’ the rapper said.
Read more here : http://dquartz.com/eminem-regrets-the-use-of-homophobic-slurs-on-new-album/

(1) (Reply)

Youths And Peer Pressure / Eradicating Drug Abuse And Promoting Safe Drug Use / What Exactly Is Husband/wife Material???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.