Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,218 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Office Politics - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Office Politics (408 Views)

Avoid Office Politics At All Costs." I DISAGREE - That Advice Will Kill You / John's Story: How To Navigate Office Politics / How Will You Handle Office Politics And Hostility (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Office Politics by Dimby1(f): 8:42pm On Sep 14, 2018
I just wish this could stop in Nigerian work environment. I sat for an Assessment at one of the automobile companies in Nigeria. They did not get back to us on those who passed or failed. After weeks of waiting, they sent text to some people and left some out. I was among those who did not get the text. A lady whom we sat beside eachother received a text and on getting to the branch she was told to go, she met people who never sat for any Assessment. They were amazed when she told them. I wish employers could let us know they would be filling a position internally and stop wasting our time.
Re: Office Politics by Alejoc(m): 8:56pm On Sep 14, 2018
Sorry about the disappointment....double standard everywhere
Re: Office Politics by AeroplaneApple: 11:31pm On Sep 14, 2018
Dimby1:
, she met people who never sat for any Assessment. They were amazed when she told them
Those people she met there might have written their own test on a different day.

(1) (Reply)

Null / Job Interview / Office Administrator At Vesta Healthcare Partners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.