Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

How Will You Handle Office Politics And Hostility - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Will You Handle Office Politics And Hostility (374 Views)

Avoid Office Politics At All Costs." I DISAGREE - That Advice Will Kill You / Have You Encountered Such? How Did You Handle It? / How Do You Handle Being Shouted On At Work??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Will You Handle Office Politics And Hostility by fedrick4god(m): 9:21pm On Nov 23, 2017
A friend of mine is greatly in need of help how to manage his job while searching for another,. Just like what we used to hear about workplace politics. My friend got this job via online advert but other people find their way through connection economy so the branch manager will relate with you base on the person that brought you in, now my friend does not no anyone and he has this behaviour of aiming higher while developing himself through other means of study.
He told me the company will like you if you are doing high service and does not have plan for your life than to continue be their slave.
Things are done in unprofessional way because someone knows someone. What would you suggest this fellow do.

(1) (Reply)

Centre For Community Development And Research Network Recruitment (5 Positions) / GLO Nationwide Employment / Lightstone Bills Payment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.