Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,393 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:46 AM

31 Political Parties Endorse Ambode’s Reelection Bid - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 31 Political Parties Endorse Ambode’s Reelection Bid (21739 Views)

Five Opposition Parties Endorse Tinubu In Oyo / 2023: 17 Political Parties Endorse Atiku For President / Nura Ilyasu Who Climbed Telecom Mast To Protest Buhari's Reelection Bid Descends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 31 Political Parties Endorse Ambode’s Reelection Bid by Banmeallday: 9:22pm On Sep 14, 2018
31 parties endorse Ambode LOL....SEE the joke called Nigerian Democracy
Re: 31 Political Parties Endorse Ambode’s Reelection Bid by oladele00(m): 9:24pm On Sep 14, 2018
PERMANENT NPOWER VOLUNTEERS AND GIVE ASSENT TO THE NIGERIA PEACE CORPS BILL NOW, MONEKE TELLS FG.

moneke Leonard :

We criticise president Buhari,forgetting same man provided 500 thousand youths with a contract job for 2 years.

Same youths can not vote this man out if he reconsider permanenting them into the civil service nominal -roll as well as giving his assent to the Nigerian Peace Corps bill.

If buhari have this 500000 thousand youths from the NPOWER PROGRAM by his side and had apporoved the Nigeria Peace Corps bill, I wonder what PDP will still be fighting for.

There is no political party within the corners of African that can unseat a government who decides to permanent 500000 youths into different ministries couple with the officers from the Nigeria Peace Corps of established into work, which is why the presidency must see the need now to react fast.

APC still has the full capacity to its electoral victory come 2019 and that is realizable only if the right thing is done at the right time.

Rather than wasting time which gives rooms and ground to its opponent, I will suggest from my own political strategic sighting ,that apc should work on youths rather that chasing shadows.

It will be foolish for a man who own a spoon to be scared of a man promising to buy a spoon to turn the Garri well.

APC has the youths now and can make good use of them before it gets to its opponents.

I am using this medium to call upon elder states men in All progressive congress, APC .to consider the permanency of the NPOWER program which can be used as a political voting strength for 2019 election.

This is the greatest tool and opportunity of the APC led administration of president Mohammadu buhari to be re-elected into office without stress.

Remember just one candidate out of the 500000 volunteer can Fisher u an entire family member. This is an opportunity, this is a way forward as it will be a total jupitization of political record if these committed youths under your own initiated programs are sent back home after 2years of committed volunteerism.

The NPOWER program may have impacted knowledge just like our regular academics institution but didn't make these youths attractive to employers since there are presently no employing agency requesting for NPOWER certificate which these youths still do not have.

It is a big shame that no opposition party is has come to speak positive of these serving youths yet opens their mouths to talk of employing youths which already has the presidential contract.

Funny enough some state governors are too busy to see the worls of these youths but this isn't democratic and an unfair political symbiotism between states government and volunteers.

I expected all state government to have automatically absorbed these youths by now but unfortunately none had made such step.

I stand with the youth oriented government.

I stand with buhari!!!

I stand for good governance...
Re: 31 Political Parties Endorse Ambode’s Reelection Bid by Righteousness89(m): 9:28pm On Sep 14, 2018
Andhominem:

Tinubu has no choice but to endorse Ambode else he will get the Ondo treatment.
Federal forces can't wait to take Lagos off his grip.
Many of them do not Understand dis!

Saraki Crippled Tinubu
Fashola Crippled Tinubu
Fayemi Crippled Tinubu
Akerelodu Crippled Tinubu

FAYOSE was the only one that gave Tinubu the Much need respect when the Die was cast..

If he dumps AMBODE his fall will be faster..

1 Like

Re: 31 Political Parties Endorse Ambode’s Reelection Bid by moufan: 9:28pm On Sep 14, 2018
ambode will win reelection insha ALLAH
Re: 31 Political Parties Endorse Ambode’s Reelection Bid by bizhop01: 9:31pm On Sep 14, 2018
Another big transfer loading before the end of transfer window
Re: 31 Political Parties Endorse Ambode’s Reelection Bid by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 14, 2018
31 parties that have no support or influence. if they had any influence or support they would be fielding their own candidate.

Ambode is a goner!!
Re: 31 Political Parties Endorse Ambode’s Reelection Bid by masseratti: 9:37pm On Sep 14, 2018
Tinubu is overrated, that lagos has being voting for the opposition since 1999 had nothing to do with any kind of imaginary grip people think Tinubu has on the state, 1999 lagos went with Ad because they see PDP has military backed party especially with Obj being its flag bearer, 2003 they went with Tinubu AC because he was the best performing Governor among his peers, if you knew how lagos was before he came you will understand, with Obj holding lagos funds and the third term saga and the death of Funsho Williams, Lagosians voted for Fashola instead of Obanikoro whom they see has a betrayer,Fashola was returned just like Tinubu he was the best performing Governor among his peers too, Ambode won by a slim margin because majority of Nigerian were tired of PDP at the centre, now they have had the taste of APC at the centre no more sentiments, its the matter of the best candidate wins Tinubu does not control lagos voters he was simply opportune and he is the face of the major opposition in the country, with most lagosians unhappy with PMB right now this is the best time for PDP to take its shot at Lagos guber, at least if they don't get Alausa house they should get the majority in the state House.

1 Like

Re: 31 Political Parties Endorse Ambode’s Reelection Bid by djon78(m): 9:39pm On Sep 14, 2018
Banmeallday:
31 parties endorse Ambode LOL....SEE the joke called Nigerian Democracy

Many of you don't know that our democracy is evolving. People are becoming much more aware.

2019 will shock a lot of people.
Re: 31 Political Parties Endorse Ambode’s Reelection Bid by wellmax(m): 9:43pm On Sep 14, 2018
maxiuc:
cheesy

Wished Lagos State will one day break free from the grips of tinubu make freeze blow fowl nyash open

Amobode looses APC primary then decamp to PDP 2019 PDP wins in Lagos hehehe if I Ambode I will open every can of worms I know will make sure I expose tinubu to the whole world

Ambode has more liver than fashola tinubu finding it so difficult to control him

Interesting 2019

Man of intergrity freeze opponents account for which reason

May thunder fire all buhari supporters

The problem is not buhari the problem is his Brain Dead supporters

I laugh at this naïve calculations. If Ambode decamps he will be impeached immediately. And that will be end of the road for him.

Though I feel APC will resolve this issue amicably.
Re: 31 Political Parties Endorse Ambode’s Reelection Bid by divinelove(m): 9:45pm On Sep 14, 2018
Andhominem:

Tinubu has no choice but to endorse Ambode else he will get the Ondo treatment.
Federal forces can't wait to take Lagos off his grip.

Ambode can't even get to the polls via APC without Tinubu's support
Re: 31 Political Parties Endorse Ambode’s Reelection Bid by Kylekent59: 9:46pm On Sep 14, 2018
divinelove:
grin
Tinubu decides who rules Lagos

Wake me up when he decides to endorse ambode
Ambode cannot win Lagos without Tinubu's support even if 1000s worthless parties endorse him.

Ambode should kneel down and beg tinubu for support before it is too late

Then what's the need of governorship election?

Some of you choose to be a slave, can't you stand up for right once and see how life will be.

Stop all this god fatherism of a thing. When the masses see what they want and how loyal he is, he will win.
Re: 31 Political Parties Endorse Ambode’s Reelection Bid by Okoyeebo: 9:49pm On Sep 14, 2018
The day Ambode decamps is the day he'll be impeached. You can take that to the bank. In fact, it would take less than 48 hrs from when he decamps.

Those backyard parties supporting Ambode haven't won a single election in Lagos. Igbos egging him on don't vote. During elections, the cowards run back to the East. Only PDP stands a little chance if Ambode joins them. Meanwhile, PDP itself has no structure in Lagos.

I advise Ambode to settle with Tinubu. Fashola had a similar issue and it was Aregbe that took Fashola to Mecca to beg Tinubu.

I really hope they settle this issue.

1 Like

Re: 31 Political Parties Endorse Ambode’s Reelection Bid by Okoyeebo: 9:51pm On Sep 14, 2018
wellmax:

I laugh at this naïve calculations. If Ambode decamps he will be impeached immediately. And that will be end of the road for him.

Though I feel APC will resolve this issue amicably.

Ambode would be impeached within 48 Hours. The Present Speaker is an Agbero, a Lawyer and a badass politician. Ambode is none of these.
Re: 31 Political Parties Endorse Ambode’s Reelection Bid by divinelove(m): 9:53pm On Sep 14, 2018
Kylekent59:

Then what's the need of governorship election?

Some of you choose to be a slave, can't you stand up for right once and see how life will be.

Stop all this god fatherism of a thing. When the masses see what they want and how loyal he is, he will win.

If u have any atom of sense you will know that he cant even win APC primary d4 can't get to the polls via APC. If he decamps he will be impeached. Everyone with electoral and political value in Lagos is loyal to tinubu.

Emotions n sentiments does not win election political structure does n Tinubu's political structure owns Lagos
Re: 31 Political Parties Endorse Ambode’s Reelection Bid by Kylekent59: 9:56pm On Sep 14, 2018
divinelove:

If u have any atom of sense you will know that he cant even win APC primary d4 can't get to the polls via APC. If he decamps he will be impeached. Everyone with electoral and political value in Lagos is loyal to tinubu.

Emotions n sentiments does not win election political structure does n Tinubu's political structure owns Lagos

And you with an atom of sense, what have you achieved in life?

You don't even have manner of approach. Better try and be you good person.

I have said mine.

1 Like

Re: 31 Political Parties Endorse Ambode’s Reelection Bid by MASTIGOFORA(m): 9:58pm On Sep 14, 2018
HAYK3PKURW. this is champions league fantasy code
Re: 31 Political Parties Endorse Ambode’s Reelection Bid by duality(m): 10:04pm On Sep 14, 2018
Nooooo. Wrong move. They should have waited fro Ambode to be edged out in the primary first.

They will soon settle and the Tinubu apologist will come to twist the narrative.

Let's put it to Tinubu, that Ambode is more popular than him and his words are not law.

1 Like

Re: 31 Political Parties Endorse Ambode’s Reelection Bid by biggie73(m): 10:04pm On Sep 14, 2018
divinelove:
grin
Tinubu decides who rules Lagos

Wake me up when he decides to endorse ambode
Ambode cannot win Lagos without Tinubu's support even if 1000s worthless parties endorse him.

Ambode should kneel down and beg tinubu for support before it is too late
....people ignore Tinubu at their risk. Ambode should not fight the hand that feed him..
Re: 31 Political Parties Endorse Ambode’s Reelection Bid by Temptee101(m): 10:17pm On Sep 14, 2018
Parties with how many members?

cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: 31 Political Parties Endorse Ambode’s Reelection Bid by Andhominem: 10:36pm On Sep 14, 2018
divinelove:

Ambode can't even get to the polls via APC without Tinubu's support

How did Akeredolu get the APC ticket without Tinubu's support?

1 Like

Re: 31 Political Parties Endorse Ambode’s Reelection Bid by egbabiekperemo1: 10:39pm On Sep 14, 2018
ZUBY77:
If i were Ambode, i will defect to PDP.
If he suceeds and got reelected, he would be the next lord of Lagos, and throw Tinubu into the gutters.
If he fails, he would dust himself and move on.

Tinubu did not get to where he is by accident, he took risks.
Success requires risks sometimes.

Not a good advice. He will be impeached. The state Assembly is fully controlled by Tinubu
Re: 31 Political Parties Endorse Ambode’s Reelection Bid by certifiedvik(m): 12:07am On Sep 15, 2018
[quote author=Vicrotica post=71206477]But why do I think Lagos governors are overrated?

Because Lagos has the resources to shape it into a world class state but..... [/quote-

yes

come to oshodi and see what ambode is constructing

1 Like

Re: 31 Political Parties Endorse Ambode’s Reelection Bid by awoofawoo: 12:20am On Sep 15, 2018
MYHUBBY:
tinubu might be playing a last game

That thought came to my mind....... Tinubu may actually be setting up checkmate toward Post 2019 election maneuvers..... It is a known fact that PMB will move against Tinubu once he secured second term and forcefully push the Fulani agenda.....

The intrigues surrounding the going election will be very interesting to watch....that is if the Khaki boys didn't strike before it!
Re: 31 Political Parties Endorse Ambode’s Reelection Bid by RexTramadol1: 12:34am On Sep 15, 2018
A+
Re: 31 Political Parties Endorse Ambode’s Reelection Bid by spiritedtete: 1:04am On Sep 15, 2018
When you just want to fail "on a plata of Gold"... Once Tinubu drop Ambode he will lose grip of Lagos. From alimosho to ikeja oshodi... Ibeju badagary Etc Ambode will win flawlessly. Exception of Lagos Island and Agege.

Lagos people are the toughest to convince... All i see is child's play Tinubu cant drop Ambode.
Re: 31 Political Parties Endorse Ambode’s Reelection Bid by certifiedvik(m): 1:08am On Sep 15, 2018
spiritedtete:
When you just want to fail "on a plata of Gold"... Once Tinubu drop Ambode he will lose grip of Lagos. From alimosho to ikeja oshodi... Ibeju badagary Etc Ambode will win flawlessly. Exception of Lagos Island and Agege.

Lagos people are the toughest to convince... All i see is child's play Tinubu cant drop Ambode.

why agege,, agege bridge construction will soon be completed
Re: 31 Political Parties Endorse Ambode’s Reelection Bid by spiritedtete: 1:14am On Sep 15, 2018
certifiedvik:

why agege,, agege bridge construction will soon be completed

I am not talking about projects... I am talking about loyalty... Agege people are more like "do as i say people..." They follow lead. They obey order easily. So Tinubu can hold that place and have a grip.
Re: 31 Political Parties Endorse Ambode’s Reelection Bid by spiralwedge(m): 1:45am On Sep 15, 2018
maxiuc:
cheesy

Wished Lagos State will one day break free from the grips of tinubu make freeze blow fowl nyash open

Amobode looses APC primary then decamp to PDP 2019 PDP wins in Lagos hehehe if I Ambode I will open every can of worms I know will make sure I expose tinubu to the whole world

Ambode has more liver than fashola tinubu finding it so difficult to control him

Interesting 2019

Man of intergrity freeze opponents account for which reason

May thunder fire all buhari supporters

The problem is not buhari the problem is his Brain Dead supporters

Just wanna explain how things work.

If PDP Ambode wins, how is he gonna get anything done if 98% of the legislators, as it has always been, are APC down to the LCDAs?

One of the surest way to break the jinx is for all Lagosians to vote enmasse for any party but APC and PDP in the state and National Assemblies. That way, Tinubu would loose relevance. His power lies in is his grip on the grassroot.

1 Like

Re: 31 Political Parties Endorse Ambode’s Reelection Bid by MYHUBBY: 2:24am On Sep 15, 2018
awoofawoo:

That thought came to my mind....... Tinubu may actually be setting up checkmate toward Post 2019 election maneuvers..... It is a known fact that PMB will move against Tinubu once he secured second term and forcefully push the Fulani agenda.....

The intrigues surrounding the going election will be very interesting to watch....that is if the Khaki boys didn't strike before it!

tinubu over ambitious, self ego and greediness is overhauling his suppose smartness

if buhari and Osho succeed to make ambode APC candidate against his wishes, he won't support ambode then if PDP present a marketable candidate they will exploit that internal conflict for their own advantage and that mark the end of tinubu supremacy in Lagos

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Insecurity: Army Begins Nationwide Operation Today / Sanwo-Olu & Wife Celebrate Eid-El-Kabir With Patients At Different Hospitals / Ize-Iyamu: Presidency Asks PDP To Sack Bala Mohammed Before Criticising Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.