Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:44 AM

31 Political Parties Endorse Ambode’s Reelection Bid - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 31 Political Parties Endorse Ambode’s Reelection Bid (21738 Views)

Five Opposition Parties Endorse Tinubu In Oyo / 2023: 17 Political Parties Endorse Atiku For President / Nura Ilyasu Who Climbed Telecom Mast To Protest Buhari's Reelection Bid Descends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 31 Political Parties Endorse Ambode’s Reelection Bid by surgical: 5:09am On Sep 15, 2018
hush15:

i hope Ambode gets to reciprocate this kind gesture by being fair and free lagosians of the tinubu shackles and destroy that enemy camp.

He is one APC candidate that has stood out with development and i want him to complete all those buildings he started. This was what i wanted for GEJ and why i stood by him for a second term; to consolidate on the achievements he started.
please can you list the achievements of ambode that stood him out so much,no insult, you may be able to convert someone on the fence
Re: 31 Political Parties Endorse Ambode’s Reelection Bid by awoofawoo: 7:34am On Sep 15, 2018
MYHUBBY:

tinubu over ambitious, self ego and greediness is overhauling his suppose smartness

if buhari and Osho succeed to make ambode APC candidate against his wishes, he won't support ambode then if PDP present a marketable candidate they will exploit that internal conflict for their own advantage and that mark the end of tinubu supremacy in Lagos

Sure....The hurricane Tinubu is stirring may sweep him away. God known I wish Lagos should be free from his stronghold on the state political affairs.

Only problem we facing as electorates is lack of quality alternative candidate at both national and state level. All the political parties in Nigeria lack substance. They are only there for sharing money.
Re: 31 Political Parties Endorse Ambode’s Reelection Bid by Amdoyin(m): 8:11am On Sep 15, 2018
sped1oro:
This is another opportunity for some elements to cash in on the tussle in APC, they will get their own national cake from Ambode. All these 30 political gangsters are just opportunistic fellows waiting for this time to devour Ambode all in the name of support.
you get it.
Re: 31 Political Parties Endorse Ambode’s Reelection Bid by hush15: 9:03am On Sep 15, 2018
surgical:
please can you list the achievements of ambode that stood him out so much,no insult, you may be able to convert someone on the fence

well, infastructurally, he is trying. His emergency response is worth praising too. securitywise, he is doing okay though it can be better. dont forget, he kicked VIO out of the streets because people complained which tells you he listens. He intereacts cos he come out during weekends to the park and play with kids. he even goes to shop as shown on nairaland sometime back. He tries to spread the road network though major roads seriously needs attention but mist of these roads that have major problems are fed roads. I must say, he is still very ok. Given one term, he could do better.

my major concern is his revenue drive. Tax is killing and for the first, lagos budget has been pushed to the trillions. thats massive and to achieve that is seriously going to tell on the citizens i must be honest and then he needs to work on the cleaner lagos initiative well to restore sanity to the environment. Those are the major concerns.

All in all, one more term is worth the risk. Atleast to finish all those constructions to see where it will all end. The buses initiative, that building by Onikan, opposite muson building, lagos badagry express way, to mention a few, i did like to see what happens. leaving it half way for another may distort the original intent especially when those who wants to take over have issues with his direction. That means most of the billions spent on projects here and there would be a waste and the worse part is we wont be able to truly hold him accountable.
Re: 31 Political Parties Endorse Ambode’s Reelection Bid by zusimo: 10:12am On Sep 15, 2018
Wenner:
Ok

LET’S CREATE SUPERB VISUAL DESIGNS THAT SPEAK BOLDLY TO YOUR TARGET AUDIENCE

Your identity says a lot about you as an organization or brand.  Strong brand recognition starts with engaging messaging and unique graphic representations that communicate your story to clients or audience. Whether you are developing a new brand or refreshing your existing identity, our branding professionals can deliver the brand image that is right for your organization or project

Whether the design is for print, online marketing or simply a corporate or business logo, we will create stunning, yet professional, simple and highly appealing creative concept that truly defines your brand or purpose at the MOST AFFORDABLE RATES YOU CAN EVER FIND IN THE MARKET!

GET STARTED NOW!

Re: 31 Political Parties Endorse Ambode’s Reelection Bid by OYAY(m): 12:42pm On Sep 15, 2018
This is what is called thirty one fingers of a leprosy patient
Re: 31 Political Parties Endorse Ambode’s Reelection Bid by Iamzik: 1:15pm On Sep 15, 2018
wicket29:
without tinubu, ambode goes nowhere

In APC yes

In Lagos NO

Tinubu about to be dymistified
Re: 31 Political Parties Endorse Ambode’s Reelection Bid by KanwuliaExtra: 2:55am On Sep 16, 2018
Just for his ugliness alone. . . . He should go! kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Ikpeazu Leads Abia State’s 126 Delegates To The PDP Convention / Alex Otti's Campaign Car Involved In Accident (Photos) / Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.