Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

A Job In Umuahia - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A Job In Umuahia (716 Views)

Please I Really Need A Job In Umuahia / 80k Job In Sokoto Or Relocate To Abuja To Hustle Please Advice. / How To Get A Job In Australia From Nigeria As A Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Job In Umuahia by Nchetttaa(f): 9:26pm On Sep 14, 2018
Good evening Nairalanders
Re: A Job In Umuahia by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 15, 2018
Nchetttaa:
Good evening Nairalanders.. Please .. I am in need of a job. Help save a soul! I am a graduate.. With a 2:1 in History and Strategic Studies. Done with my national youth corp.

I have experience in teaching and catering services.. I am good in communication and presentation with an eloquent voice. I am also good at learning fast..

Please, if u have a job in Umuahia town precisely, do hook me up.. You won't regret.. Because when I set my mind to something, I do it diligently and efficiently.

Accounts Clerk At Reputable Company
Interested and qualified candidates should send Ten(10) copies of all Applications signed sealed and clearly marked on the "Top Right Hand" corner on the envelop (POST APPLIED FOR) should be addressed and delivered to: The General Manager, Abia CSDP, No. 18 Orlu Street/Umuwaya Road, Umuahia, Abia State. Note Only candidates with the required qualification and experience will be shortlisted. Clearly written out Contact Address, phone number and e-mail addresses must be included to facilitate responses.

2 Likes

Re: A Job In Umuahia by Nobody: 10:35am On Oct 06, 2018
Kashamaadupe:

Interested and qualified candidates should send Ten(10) copies of all Applications signed sealed and clearly marked on the "Top Right Hand" corner on the envelop (POST APPLIED FOR) should be addressed and delivered to: The General Manager, Abia CSDP, No. 18 Orlu Street/Umuwaya Road, Umuahia, Abia State. Note Only candidates with the required qualification and experience will be shortlisted. Clearly written out Contact Address, phone number and e-mail addresses must be included to facilitate responses.

NNE. Wear iron pant while going oooooo. Things are happening now
Re: A Job In Umuahia by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 06, 2018
Kashamaadupe:

NNE biko chooo iron pant goolu maka ndi GI if ur going there
Re: A Job In Umuahia by Nchetttaa(f): 11:15am On Oct 06, 2018
xscoffy:

NNE biko chooo iron pant goolu maka ndi GI if ur going there

Lol.. What is happening there? Have you being there?
Re: A Job In Umuahia by ApostleEbuka(m): 2:18pm On Oct 06, 2018
Nchetttaa:

how u take fly reach umuahia?
Re: A Job In Umuahia by Nchetttaa(f): 5:17pm On Oct 06, 2018
ApostleEbuka:

how u take fly reach umuahia?

My dear.. I am on a visit to my Sis.. I actually came for road safety screening here in Umuahia. So, I decided to stay here for awhile. Nothing dey happen for Nsk..
Re: A Job In Umuahia by ApostleEbuka(m): 11:39pm On Oct 06, 2018
Nchetttaa:

My dear.. I am on a visit to my Sis.. I actually came for road safety screening here in Umuahia. So, I decided to stay here for awhile. Nothing dey happen for Nsk..

there are quite a good number of companies in Aba
Re: A Job In Umuahia by Nobody: 12:05am On Oct 07, 2018
Nchetttaa:

Things are happening now. Pple are taking advantage of graduates without jobs. U GATS be very smart especially when ur a lady. We will talk later in d day on WhatsApp.
Re: A Job In Umuahia by Ochioraumu: 4:18am On Oct 07, 2018
Nchetttaa:
Good evening Nairalanders.. Please .. I am in need of a job. Help save a soul! I am a graduate.. With a 2:1 in History and Strategic Studies. Done with my national youth corp.

I have experience in teaching and catering services.. I am good in communication and presentation with an eloquent voice. I am also good at learning fast..

Please, if u have a job in Umuahia town precisely, do hook me up.. You won't regret.. Because when I set my mind to something, I do it diligently and efficiently.

Hello Nchetttaa,

If you are what you say you are ("...when I set my mind ... I do it diligently and efficiently"wink, and if you can set your mind to teaching, putting your interest more in making academic impart and reaping the long-term reward, than just making quick money today and tomorrow, then I will like to meet with you.

I am a visionary school owner, who believes in hardwork. I am looking for people who share the same views, and are smart enough to work effectively towards set goals, to work with me.

If this is you, please send me an email at chiztom@yahoo.com. Then we can get talking.

Thank you.
Re: A Job In Umuahia by Korofoh: 7:19am On Oct 07, 2018
Get out of your comfort zone. Move around. Go to the local markets, your heart will break in so many ways. People are suffering, you are suffering. You feel so helpless. There's almost nothing you can do.
Re: A Job In Umuahia by Nchetttaa(f): 11:07am On Oct 07, 2018
Korofoh:
Get out of your comfort zone. Move around. Go to the local markets, your heart will break in so many ways. People are suffering, you are suffering. You feel so helpless. There's almost nothing you can do.

Yea.. Everybody is suffering.. Naija is a failed country. But guy, you got to help yourself.. If you don't help yourself, no one would, because no one actually cares. Just try help yourself and avert your situation getting worst.

(1) (Reply)

Jobless And Feeling Suicidal / Store OFFICER / Inec Portal For Recruitment Of Election Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.