Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,035 members, 7,821,576 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Jobless And Feeling Suicidal - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobless And Feeling Suicidal (715 Views)

Im Jobless And Thinking Of Deleting Myself / jobless and stay in sango ota or Lagos..? see this / Years After Graduation, I'm Still Jobless And Starving. I'm Afraid Of My Future (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jobless And Feeling Suicidal by Jollenge77: 2:31pm On Nov 26, 2018
Nairaland family I greet you all, I'm an architect by training, but currently unemployed. I've tried all possible to get a job to no avail, private jobs are not forthcoming, the ones I've done have not been paid for. As I'm typing now hunger is dealing with me, the worms in my stomach are feasting on my stomach walls. I need help getting a job, I'm currently in Abuja. I'm just tired, frustrated and depressed...... And I'm getting suicidal. Pls save a life......
Re: Jobless And Feeling Suicidal by atiku4President(m): 2:36pm On Nov 26, 2018
Pray God can do it for you.

1 Like

Re: Jobless And Feeling Suicidal by wunmi590(m): 2:43pm On Nov 26, 2018
Please don't be suicidal, Everything has time, this might actually be a time of test for you from God.

just keep believing in God, God can change anybody's story in a seconds.

No matter waht, never stop believeing in God, when theirs life, theirs hope, you are more better than those who are dead, who do not even know how their tomorrow, will be.

I was once in your shoe, not even me, majority of nairalander's were once in your shoe, and with God, things change.

God will pick your calls soon.

3 Likes

Re: Jobless And Feeling Suicidal by Kwenty: 2:45pm On Nov 26, 2018
Dear it has not gotten to that point. A lot of Nigerian youths are in your shoes too. So don't think you are alone. Meanwhile, keep hope alive and continue praying to God. Leave your comfort zone and engage in menial jobs available around you that can put food on your table first.
Re: Jobless And Feeling Suicidal by horlumightyy(m): 2:50pm On Nov 26, 2018
Bro, pls don't think negative thoughts. Am also in your shoes too (unemployed), we are humans so once in a while such thoughts may cross one's mind but you have to try as much as possible to be positive and not give up. Always remember...... Nothing lasts forever;in other words no condition is permanent. Stay positive
P. S
You can try and get a skill, no knowledge is wasted

2 Likes

Re: Jobless And Feeling Suicidal by AmTruth: 3:01pm On Nov 26, 2018
If you are weak in times of adversity then you are truly weak. This is the time to become stronger to your dreams for light always come at the darkest moments of our lives.

2 Likes

Re: Jobless And Feeling Suicidal by scave(m): 3:16pm On Nov 26, 2018
life ain't fare but you just keep pushing to attain great height, keep putting effort d door will open soon, u gain nothing taking ur life rather u hurt ur love ones, keep striving
Re: Jobless And Feeling Suicidal by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 26, 2018
Re: Jobless And Feeling Suicidal by Akalia(m): 5:59pm On Nov 26, 2018
OP stay strong, help is coming your way from GOD. Send your CV to owan43@gmail.com. Mayfresh bank in lagos is about to recruit. I share your story to an extent because I am under-employed but I am pressing on till I breakthrough, I don't give room for self-pity and depression, let alone suicidal thought. Humanity needs you in future so don't give up hope.

1 Like

Re: Jobless And Feeling Suicidal by MSEdLAW(m): 6:48pm On Nov 26, 2018
Send CV to mikebassey@gmail.com
Re: Jobless And Feeling Suicidal by Jaanito(f): 7:42pm On Nov 26, 2018
Vacancy!

I have another opening for an Architect for a client at Lekki.

Qualifications and Requirements:
• A minimum of Bachelors degree in Architecture
• At least 1-3 years relevant experience
• Good knowledge of IT, in particular AutoCAD, ReVit and CorelDraw
• Must demonstrate a capacity for creativity, excellent technical ability and strong communication skill
• Professional qualification in Architecture (NIA Membership) or Project Management (PMP or PRINCE2) is an added advantage.

To apply, suitable candidates should send their CVs to sdhrrecruit@gmail.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.

Salary is 80,000 per month
Re: Jobless And Feeling Suicidal by evy800(f): 7:47pm On Nov 26, 2018
Few months ago I was exactly in the same position, I felt like giving up, I felt like a failure, I felt like my story as ended but here i am today full of hope and still fighting...

I can assure u that whatever it is u are dealing with is temporary, someday if u don't quit u'r going to look back and smile happy u held on...but before then do something anything no matter how menial to satisfy your basic needs and keep your mind occupied

Be strong its not over yet
Re: Jobless And Feeling Suicidal by kellyo321(m): 8:41pm On Nov 26, 2018
many advice above me so am OK. thanks for those that brought out time to encourage a soul. God blessing to you all. bro some days are like that ,no crown without scar. endure the scar and the crown will appear. also try and learn a skill on what you love doing and be happy. never give up because life it self is not fair

1 Like

Re: Jobless And Feeling Suicidal by BirtherOfKings(f): 8:58am On Nov 09, 2023
Job : ACCOUNT OFFICER, HYGIENE OFFICER AND MANAGER---
ACOMODATION IS THERE FOR EVERYONE
EXPERIENCE: EXPERIENCE of working in a Farm is important for the manager . The cleaner can learn on the job
Qualification: account officer( BSC OR HND IN ACCOUNTING) MANAGER BSC OR HND WITH EXPERIENCE, CLEANER: NONE
Note: Age for the above position is 22-40 years SALARY( 55-60K) HYGIENE OFFICER( 40K) MANAGER-65-75K)
Interested and qualified candidate should forward their curriculum vitae to::::::::::::::::::::
ekaette.obot@worknigeria.com OR CALL 09169976258 grin
Re: Jobless And Feeling Suicidal by BirtherOfKings(f): 11:25am On Nov 09, 2023
Job : ACCOUNT OFFICER, HYGIENE OFFICER AND MANAGER
ACOMODATION IS THERE FOR EVERYONE
EXPERIENCE: EXPERIENCE of working in a Farm is important for the manager . The cleaner can learn on the job
Qualification: account officer( BSC OR HND IN ACCOUNTING) MANAGER BSC OR HND WITH EXPERIENCE, CLEANER: NONE
Note: Age for the above position is 22-40 years SALARY( 55-60K) HYGIENE OFFICER( 40K) MANAGER-65-75K)
Interested and qualified candidate should forward their curriculum vitae to:
ekaette.obot@worknigeria.com OR CALL 09169976258

(1) (Reply)

Store OFFICER / Sales Representative Needed Around Lagos Mainland / Bank Teller Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.