Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,918 members, 7,824,858 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

How Possible Is It To Transfer From One Poly To Another - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Possible Is It To Transfer From One Poly To Another (12159 Views)

Senate Mulls Converting Yabatech, Ilaro Poly To Universities / Can I Transfer From A Private University To A Public Or State? / How Possible Is It To Switch From Microbiology To Medicine And Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Possible Is It To Transfer From One Poly To Another by julius976(m): 9:55am On Sep 16, 2018
transfer window isn't possible in education sector but it's possible in politics
Re: How Possible Is It To Transfer From One Poly To Another by mutaalim(m): 10:51am On Sep 16, 2018
I know it's possible in uni someone did transfer for FUTMINNA to ATBU
Re: How Possible Is It To Transfer From One Poly To Another by WavesOfGlory(m): 11:31am On Sep 16, 2018
Is it that nobody will advise this Op to think about University?
Poly in this age? With all the discrimination?
Re: How Possible Is It To Transfer From One Poly To Another by tunize(m): 12:01pm On Sep 16, 2018
Casemiro:
please is it possible to transfer from one poly to another, like after ND I, transfer to another poly for ND 2
No its not......expect mayb u're tryn to run an hnd program after nd.
Re: How Possible Is It To Transfer From One Poly To Another by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 16, 2018
You can only do that when you want to apply for HND. If not, you sit for Jamb exams, Jamb gives admission into Universities(for Sc.B/B.Sc, A.B/B.A, Direct Entry) and only "ND" for Polytechnics.
[s]Only Polytechnics admit for HND, so Jamb don't get involve in HNDs.[/s]
Re: How Possible Is It To Transfer From One Poly To Another by Exponental(m): 12:38pm On Sep 16, 2018
I doubt it. Since you can cross after ND2, why manage n wait.
Re: How Possible Is It To Transfer From One Poly To Another by mechanics(m): 12:40pm On Sep 16, 2018
Just confirm from your school authority.
Re: How Possible Is It To Transfer From One Poly To Another by Seun4blue(m): 12:57pm On Sep 16, 2018
It's a No no no no no no no and no. Only to get another jamb and start afresh
Re: How Possible Is It To Transfer From One Poly To Another by Mypeople2(m): 1:42pm On Sep 16, 2018
Casemiro:
please is it possible to transfer from one poly to another, like after ND I, transfer to another poly for ND 2
I don't think that is possible.But you can inquire if "transfer" is even possible ,though I know of a lady that got transferred from FUTY to FUTB(ATBU).She repeated her 300L
Re: How Possible Is It To Transfer From One Poly To Another by comrChris(m): 1:44pm On Sep 16, 2018
It's possible
I know of many people that did their ND and HND in different schools
Re: How Possible Is It To Transfer From One Poly To Another by FitnessAndGoodL: 1:53pm On Sep 16, 2018
cool
Re: How Possible Is It To Transfer From One Poly To Another by LOVEGINO(m): 1:57pm On Sep 16, 2018
gunnersway:

It's not possible Mr, you can only transfer to another school for your HND after ND
that's if your connection strong Wella. May we not fall victim like our beloved finance minister sad
Re: How Possible Is It To Transfer From One Poly To Another by Euclidean(m): 3:15pm On Sep 16, 2018
Bfor I answer.. Re u leaving on loan or permanent transfer
Re: How Possible Is It To Transfer From One Poly To Another by Horlartunji21(f): 4:45pm On Sep 16, 2018
Casemiro:
Mission impossible
Re: How Possible Is It To Transfer From One Poly To Another by Mayflowa(m): 8:24pm On Sep 16, 2018
Reski:
Don't say what you don't know. You can transfer from one public university to another with your transcript from your current department. Back to the question I don't know that of polys but the op can easily walk into any polytechnique nearby to make inquiries.

Yes you are correct. I remember you can get your transcript and transfer to another school that is willing to accept you. It is not that simple because of admission competition but it is doable.
Re: How Possible Is It To Transfer From One Poly To Another by jackie35(m): 12:30pm On Sep 17, 2018
Casemiro:

Na that word TRANSFER you take spoil everything, you should have used word like DECAMP, DEFLECT etc.
Re: How Possible Is It To Transfer From One Poly To Another by Casemiro(m): 4:25pm On Sep 19, 2018
jackie35:

Na that word TRANSFER you take spoil everything, you should have used word like DECAMP, DEFLECT etc.
how is it done

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cut - Off Mark, Uniben? / Rivers State University Of Science And Technology (rsust) Post Ume 2nd Chioce / LASU Expels 69 Students For Cultism, Exam Malpractices- Vangurdngr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.