Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,963 members, 7,828,421 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Meet Zainab Ahmed, Biography, Profile, Age, Finance Minister (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Zainab Ahmed, Biography, Profile, Age, Finance Minister (Photos) (95310 Views)

Mele Kyari Biography, Profile, Age Of NNPC GMD / Meet Bichi Yusuf Magaji: Biography, Profile Of DSS Boss / Gboyega Oyetola Biography, Profile, Age, Wife Kafayat Oyetola, Osun Governorship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Zainab Ahmed, Biography, Profile, Age, Finance Minister (Photos) by surgical: 4:53am On Sep 15, 2018
Racoon:
Aboki ti take over.Welcome to government of the north, by the north and for the north. undecided undecided undecided Can all the southerners in this useless government including the VP resign in protest of this persistent injustice
what of southerners still routing for a second term for this failure what do you call them because I think they are more than insane
Re: Meet Zainab Ahmed, Biography, Profile, Age, Finance Minister (Photos) by cbngov01(m): 4:53am On Sep 15, 2018
Poor profile!
Re: Meet Zainab Ahmed, Biography, Profile, Age, Finance Minister (Photos) by surgical: 5:01am On Sep 15, 2018
oodualover:

Sorry flaty you ibo losers are the ones revelling over this news. Zainab is only there temporarily. She would be replaced by another Yoruba person very soon. They are searching a qualified one. I know you don't like the news because it will give you ibo losers sleepness nights. You flat.heads can keep celebrating because Buhari will be president till 2023. Shove this down your throat flaty
How many of such replacements has he done, do you know how many ministers have left without replacement ,why do you guys like defending wrong things, remember karma

3 Likes

Re: Meet Zainab Ahmed, Biography, Profile, Age, Finance Minister (Photos) by Eluwilussit(m): 5:05am On Sep 15, 2018
bakila:

Where you calling me when he appointed your kinsmen?

Name them. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Meet Zainab Ahmed, Biography, Profile, Age, Finance Minister (Photos) by Yankiss(m): 5:18am On Sep 15, 2018
Fariq:
She is not the new finance minister. She was only asked to oversee the activities of the ministry in the absence of Kemi until the gap is filled by appointing new minister from Ogun state. Zainab is the current minister of state for budget and national planning.

Lalasticlala Mynd44 where in your eyes did you see that Buhari made her new finance minister? Or are you also Carrier of fake news? Here is the statement from Femi adesina below. She is still the minister of state for budget and not finance minister.

What are u actually saying? No Minister from South West to stand in ad interim?

1 Like

Re: Meet Zainab Ahmed, Biography, Profile, Age, Finance Minister (Photos) by Gudfrie(m): 5:38am On Sep 15, 2018
aminulive:
Who Is Zainab Shamsuna Ahmed?

Following the controversial resignation of Kemi Adeosun over the possession of a fake NYSC exemption certificate, President Muhammadu Buhari has appointed Zainab Ahmed as the new finance minister.

Below is her full profile;
Born: 1960 (age 58 years)

Mrs. Zainab Shamsuna Ahmed is the Executive Secretary of the Nigerian Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative, NEITI.

She holds a B. Sc degree in Accounting from the Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria, and an MBA from the Ogun State University, Ago-Iwoye.

Managing public finances for 28 years

As a young accounting graduate, her aspiration was to become the Accountant General of her home State and possibly that of the Country. This was why she took up a career in the public service in 1982, with Kaduna State Ministry of Finance, North West Nigeria.

In the last 28 years, she served in several accounting and public finance management positions in the Nigerian economy especially in the telecommunications industry at the time the Nigerian public and private sectors depended solely on NITEL for Communication services.

From the rank of Deputy General Manager in charge of Corporate Treasury in 2002, she moved to Nigeria Mobile Telecommunications as General Manager Finance in September, 2005 and later became Chief Finance Officer of MTEL.

She was appointment as the Managing Director of Kaduna Investment Company by the Executive Governor of Kaduna State in March, 2009 to help Kaduna State define, plan and implement an accelerated industrial development programme. This was the position she held until her appointment as member of the National Stakeholders Working Group (NSWG, the Board of NEITI) and later the Executive Secretary of Nigeria Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative (NEITI) in October 2010.

Associations / Membership

She hold the Fellowship of Association of National Accountants of Nigeria (ANAN), a member of the Nigerian Institute of Taxation and the Nigerian Institute of Management

https://politicsngr.com/meet-nigerias-new-finance-minister-zainab-ahmed-full-profile/
Good replacement but why are all replacement northerners? Is it that there are no brains in the easterners, southerners?

1 Like

Re: Meet Zainab Ahmed, Biography, Profile, Age, Finance Minister (Photos) by Biggers82(m): 5:38am On Sep 15, 2018
I hope she have NYSC Certificate too
Re: Meet Zainab Ahmed, Biography, Profile, Age, Finance Minister (Photos) by tijehi(f): 5:54am On Sep 15, 2018
zinnyzee:
Too much book.

We Zainabs dey always represent.

Bsc and Masters is too much book?
Re: Meet Zainab Ahmed, Biography, Profile, Age, Finance Minister (Photos) by revolt(m): 5:58am On Sep 15, 2018
Product of quota system... anybody from public service is a waste of time. 28yrs of enjoying handouts wuth zero productivity ... that's a redundant disaster. Even the mtel stint was still govt owned.... Northerners hate the private sector cos they simply can't compete. It's the genesis of why we've been having issues since the 60s. Their dread for merit.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Zainab Ahmed, Biography, Profile, Age, Finance Minister (Photos) by Gabriel004: 6:02am On Sep 15, 2018
brixton:
Lol singing ‘if I say sai, you say baba’...

Yorubas you see yourselves? Next term would be more interesting, they will jail Tinubu, impeach osibanjo by force by crook without agiving a damn about federal character or common sense.
Shut up. Na una hand we see there.
Re: Meet Zainab Ahmed, Biography, Profile, Age, Finance Minister (Photos) by benji263(m): 6:06am On Sep 15, 2018
����

We need your votes ,it takes just one minute...�

Pls click on the link and vote for *"AKOH BENJAMIN"* as BEST CLASS REP (SEET)

http://www.sauce500.com.ng/vote/

_*The prestigious Sauce500 awards voting poll just kicked off* ._

*Thank you so much���*
Re: Meet Zainab Ahmed, Biography, Profile, Age, Finance Minister (Photos) by modsfucker: 6:07am On Sep 15, 2018
zinnyzee:
Too much book.

Your own Zainab go sweet wella, let's be friends na wink
Re: Meet Zainab Ahmed, Biography, Profile, Age, Finance Minister (Photos) by oladele00(m): 6:09am On Sep 15, 2018
A humongous appointment by sai baba.. We can't trust a Yoruba/igbo woman with power at this critical time of our democracy.. 2019 is fast approaching and all hands must be on desk. Jonathan failed to remove Jega and he paid for it.. We can't make the Jonathan's mistake.. God bless PMB
Re: Meet Zainab Ahmed, Biography, Profile, Age, Finance Minister (Photos) by brixton: 6:15am On Sep 15, 2018
Gabriel004:
Shut up. Na una hand we see there.

You de craze? Go and deal with your lifeless leader, odeoshi like u
Re: Meet Zainab Ahmed, Biography, Profile, Age, Finance Minister (Photos) by faaz24: 6:16am On Sep 15, 2018
zinnyzee:
Too much book.

Fine geh

U on Friday is better, on weekends is cool
Re: Meet Zainab Ahmed, Biography, Profile, Age, Finance Minister (Photos) by thayora: 6:16am On Sep 15, 2018
ANAN MEMBER? OK . ANWAYS IF SHE CAN DELIVER WHY NOT
Re: Meet Zainab Ahmed, Biography, Profile, Age, Finance Minister (Photos) by bluefilm: 6:33am On Sep 15, 2018
But why is Finance Ministry always headed by a woman?
Re: Meet Zainab Ahmed, Biography, Profile, Age, Finance Minister (Photos) by KelvinC1(m): 6:39am On Sep 15, 2018
zinnyzee:
Too much book.

lols i don catch you.. Jamima I greeting you sha
Re: Meet Zainab Ahmed, Biography, Profile, Age, Finance Minister (Photos) by jessedaflow: 6:42am On Sep 15, 2018
Fariq:
She is not the new finance minister. She was only asked to oversee the activities of the ministry in the absence of Kemi until the gap is filled by appointing new minister from Ogun state. Zainab is the current minister of state for budget and national planning.

Lalasticlala Mynd44 where in your eyes did you see that Buhari made her new finance minister? Or are you also Carrier of fake news? Here is the statement from Femi adesina below. She is still the minister of state for budget and not finance minister.

Oga must it be frm ogun state..dey thr the sleep hausa don carry am
Re: Meet Zainab Ahmed, Biography, Profile, Age, Finance Minister (Photos) by masterkeydon(m): 6:43am On Sep 15, 2018
Unverified news everywhere!
Re: Meet Zainab Ahmed, Biography, Profile, Age, Finance Minister (Photos) by jodeci(m): 6:44am On Sep 15, 2018
The fact is that her resignation didn't take the presidency by surprise, it has been ongoing at the background.

Those saying this is not a permanent appointment should have a rethink,cos within this period they would have gotten a replacement from the south if Buhari had plans for that.
Re: Meet Zainab Ahmed, Biography, Profile, Age, Finance Minister (Photos) by emperorblog(m): 6:46am On Sep 15, 2018
docjuli:
Na wa ooo only when we thought we have seen it all anyway, he who the gods want to kill, they make him...

Re: Meet Zainab Ahmed, Biography, Profile, Age, Finance Minister (Photos) by Newlife123: 6:46am On Sep 15, 2018
madridguy:
Good profile.
Dead profile
Re: Meet Zainab Ahmed, Biography, Profile, Age, Finance Minister (Photos) by ankpaone: 6:53am On Sep 15, 2018
blackgold90:
Fake certificate woman replaced, 2019 we shall replace the No weac president from power.
on nairaland ba?
Re: Meet Zainab Ahmed, Biography, Profile, Age, Finance Minister (Photos) by thugmansion(m): 7:00am On Sep 15, 2018
Qualified my foot. They are beginning to feel like that's how it's suppose to be. That a finance minister must be a woman. Mark my word, the finance minister after this will also be a woman. cheesy
Re: Meet Zainab Ahmed, Biography, Profile, Age, Finance Minister (Photos) by veesion: 7:01am On Sep 15, 2018
honourhim:
north again this president sef na wa for him o. I regret supporting you in 2015.
U never start regretting we must suffer d suffer together,
Them been dey tell una but ethnic jingoism clouded ur spirit soul and body
Tinibu a man dat legalized agbero being ur lord leader made u guys put aside a sane and eduucated and enlightened part of u lots to make a very wrong choice
It just began
Re: Meet Zainab Ahmed, Biography, Profile, Age, Finance Minister (Photos) by olowo1930: 7:08am On Sep 15, 2018
I wonder the future of Nigeria, Northerner replacing southerner, a country without constituted authority. well. south west is going backward again

1 Like

Re: Meet Zainab Ahmed, Biography, Profile, Age, Finance Minister (Photos) by Nobody: 7:18am On Sep 15, 2018
technicallyrich:

are u realy a yorubass muslim,if u are i wouldnt mind having a fling
Go to hell, bruh!
Re: Meet Zainab Ahmed, Biography, Profile, Age, Finance Minister (Photos) by Martins61(m): 7:19am On Sep 15, 2018
cry
zinnyzee:
Go to hell, bruh!
madridguy:
Good profile.

1 Share

Re: Meet Zainab Ahmed, Biography, Profile, Age, Finance Minister (Photos) by Nobody: 7:19am On Sep 15, 2018
faaz24:

Fine geh

U on Friday is better, on weekends is cool
Me on weekend is wild, bruh... If you know, you know wink
Re: Meet Zainab Ahmed, Biography, Profile, Age, Finance Minister (Photos) by olowo1930: 7:21am On Sep 15, 2018
thugmansion:
Qualified my foot. They are beginning to feel like that's how it's suppose to be. That a finance minister must be a woman. Mark my word, the finance minister after this will also be a woman. cheesy
women spend money in childish form. I don't know the reason for their finance appointment. someone who can easily be deceived and put under confusion by nature, may God help us

1 Like

Re: Meet Zainab Ahmed, Biography, Profile, Age, Finance Minister (Photos) by orisa37: 7:21am On Sep 15, 2018
There is a Biafra/Bokoharam Complications in all of these. Tinubu, without OBJ's Cooperation and Complete Takeover of the SW Side is just wasting our precious time. Case of Osinbajo will be worse than that of MKO. Buhari is a Replica of Abacha and now he is cold, wounded, vicious and desperate. He is taking desperate actions towards 2019 alone without Counsel except that of the Script he has been acting.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bamgbose: I'm Next Nigeria’s President Osinbajo, Atiku,Obi, Others Can’t Stop Me / Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. / New Salaries For Buhari, Ministers, Govs & Others- Sun News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.