Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,001 members, 7,825,100 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Sani Lulu Has Been Impeached By NFF Board: Breaking News - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sani Lulu Has Been Impeached By NFF Board: Breaking News (3393 Views)

Keshi Sacked By NFF / Fresh FIFA Sanction Looms As Court Sacks Maigari, NFF Board / Nff Board Meets Over Eaglets Age Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sani Lulu Has Been Impeached By NFF Board: Breaking News by candylips(m): 12:05pm On Jul 05, 2010
nice
Re: Sani Lulu Has Been Impeached By NFF Board: Breaking News by silami(m): 12:45pm On Jul 05, 2010
Redman44:

Whoa!! This is good news. However, I don't like the idea of another Hausa/Fulani/kanuri man heading the NFF sad sad  I am not being tribalistic here but the guys from the North have not really made a good impact as football administrators in Nigeria.  This is how it starts and before we know it, Aminu Maigari will become the permanent NFF President. Personally, I want the whole board sacked and the playing field of NFF Politics made level for any Nigerian [ Both Home and Abroad ] to contest for positions during the elections. I don't so much believe in John Fashanu. I've not seen what he has done on his own to help Nigerian football develop. Where has he been all the while? Some guys in the media have been doing PR Jobs for Mr Fashanu in his bid to become NFF President. John Fashanu does not really have what it takes to take us to the promised land. I'm looking at this humble lagosian known as Waidi Akanni. The guy rocks!!

Whatever happens next after the ouster of Sani Lulu, Amanze Uchegbulam, Taiwo Ogunjobi [ Mr Ojo-Oba needs to be impeached too ], I don't want another Northerner running the NFF. It is not their birthright. Chee

Another clueless Nigeria who has nothing to offer a country called Nigeria. who who was the NFA chairman when Nigeria won Atlanta 96? i Think you should just shut up if u dont have anything to contribute than turning this thread into tribal. we as a country outgrown you type. peace
Re: Sani Lulu Has Been Impeached By NFF Board: Breaking News by silami(m): 12:48pm On Jul 05, 2010
^^^^^Another clueless Nigeria who has nothing to offer a country called Nigeria. who who was the NFA chairman when Nigeria won Atlanta 96? i Think you should just shut up if u dont have anything to contribute than turning this thread into tribal. we as a country outgrown you type. peace
Re: Sani Lulu Has Been Impeached By NFF Board: Breaking News by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 05, 2010
Redman44:

Whoa!! This is good news. However, I don't like the idea of another Hausa/Fulani/kanuri man heading the NFF sad sad  I am not being tribalistic here but the guys from the North have not really made a good impact as football administrators in Nigeria.  This is how it starts and before we know it, Aminu Maigari will become the permanent NFF President. Personally, I want the whole board sacked and the playing field of NFF Politics made level for any Nigerian [ Both Home and Abroad ] to contest for positions during the elections. I don't so much believe in John Fashanu. I've not seen what he has done on his own to help Nigerian football develop. Where has he been all the while? Some guys in the media have been doing PR Jobs for Mr Fashanu in his bid to become NFF President. John Fashanu does not really have what it takes to take us to the promised land. I'm looking at this humble lagosian known as Waidi Akanni. The guy rocks!!

Whatever happens next after the ouster of Sani Lulu, Amanze Uchegbulam, Taiwo Ogunjobi [ Mr Ojo-Oba needs to be impeached too ], I don't want another Northerner running the NFF. It is not their birthright. Cheers.

www.vibes-extra..com

my country-man,pls be informed that this nation will not make head way in any of its endeaviour with your kind of mentality.tribalism is disease that must be esponged from our mouths and characters.
Re: Sani Lulu Has Been Impeached By NFF Board: Breaking News by CarlosVent(m): 1:33pm On Jul 05, 2010
DATS GOOD NEWS. WE THANK U ALL FOR EVERYTHING.
Re: Sani Lulu Has Been Impeached By NFF Board: Breaking News by dolu2007(m): 2:41pm On Jul 05, 2010
Sani Lulu, Eagles, Lars and the Future of Nigeria Football

Re: Sani Lulu Has Been Impeached By NFF Board: Breaking News by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 05, 2010
They should all resign, meanwhile,
check out this fuuny but true article http://234next.com/csp/cms/sites/Next/Opinion/5588627-146/our_president_has_gone_mad_again.csp
Re: Sani Lulu Has Been Impeached By NFF Board: Breaking News by Redman44(m): 2:46pm On Jul 05, 2010
@Silami @Aguiyi

I have a right to my opinions, okay? We had solid and dedicated players at the Olympics in 1996. We also had Bonfrere Jo and the Dutchman knew what he was doing. You would have observed that the NFF Presidency is fast becoming a Northern position. I believe Nigeria is made up of 250 ethnic groups, mates. There must surely be a non Hausa/Fulani/Kanuri man or woman that qualifies to head the NFF and achieve something credible. I'm not a tribalist. I just believe in giving other ethnic groups a chance. At one point, The NFF, The Ministry of Sports, The Nigerian Olympic Committe, Permanent CAF Representative etc were all headed by Northerners sad sad sad Haba Look, you don't have the right to tell me not to post on Nairaland. So I've got nothing to say, abi? It seems you want to get disgraced on Nairaland today. I've got enough facts and information to support my argument. We need a non-northerner as the NFF President this time around. Cheers.

www.vibes-extra..com
Re: Sani Lulu Has Been Impeached By NFF Board: Breaking News by chidichris(m): 3:23pm On Jul 05, 2010
nigerians run from the rain when it must have soaked them to the teeth.
why did mr. president and nff board members have to wait till we are finished before impeaching and desolving?
to me, our able president is not able, he is just as confused as his advisers.
instead of disolving the national team, why not disolve this country at the same time as both our national team and the nation as a whole are unfruitful.
football has been a genuine reason for two or more nigerians to seat and laugh together so why banning it for two years just for the recklessness of a few individuals?
has this president ever considered the implications of this ban on many nigerian youths who have made football their source of survival? must all of us be unemployed?
i will urge mr. president to concentrate on his crude oil business and leave lulu and his group to concentrate on their destruction of football.
they are all birds of a feather so why is kettle calling pot black.
we have been independent for 50yrs and we have won nations cup twice so what has the fg achieved in this 50yrs outside high class lootings.
if there is anyone to be disbanned here, i think it shld be FG.
Re: Sani Lulu Has Been Impeached By NFF Board: Breaking News by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 05, 2010
Redman44:

@Silami @Aguiyi

I have a right to my opinions, okay? We had solid and dedicated players at the Olympics in 1996. We also had Bonfrere Jo and the Dutchman knew what he was doing. You would have observed that the NFF Presidency is fast becoming a Northern position. I believe Nigeria is made up of 250 ethnic groups, mates. There must surely be a non Hausa/Fulani/Kanuri man or woman that qualifies to head the NFF and achieve something credible. I'm not a tribalist. I just believe in giving other ethnic groups a chance. At one point, The NFF, The Ministry of Sports, The Nigerian Olympic Committe, Permanent CAF Representative etc were all headed by Northerners sad sad sad Haba Look, you don't have the right to tell me not to post on Nairaland. So I've got nothing to say, abi? It seems you want to get disgraced on Nairaland today. I've got enough facts and information to support my argument. We need a non-northerner as the NFF President this time around. Cheers.

www.vibes-extra..com
no one said u dont have a right to ur opinion on this issue afterall it is a national discuss but pls change ur mind set,whoever rules or holds any office is not a problem provided the job is done to the betterment of every nigerian.
Re: Sani Lulu Has Been Impeached By NFF Board: Breaking News by candylips(m): 3:00pm On Jul 06, 2010
una don trun this thing tribal again
Re: Sani Lulu Has Been Impeached By NFF Board: Breaking News by Ibomade1: 3:27pm On Jul 06, 2010
Good riddance

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tanzania Vs DR Congo: AFCON. 2023. (0 - 0) On 24th January 2024 / Is Mikel The New Jj Okocha? / Suarez Force His Wife To Sit At Back Of Seat Because Of Messi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.