Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,741 members, 7,831,368 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Davido Finally Proposes To His Girlfriend, Chioma, But In The Craziest Of Ways. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Finally Proposes To His Girlfriend, Chioma, But In The Craziest Of Ways. (502 Views)

Davido Pecking His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland In New Loved Up Photo / Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland At Owerri Club (Photos) / Davido Splashes Cash On His Girlfriend, Chioma, In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Davido Finally Proposes To His Girlfriend, Chioma, But In The Craziest Of Ways. by onyi25(f): 12:16am On Sep 15, 2018
Nigeria's Cutest and most popular Couple, Davido and Chef Chioma have decided to take their relationship to the next level.

Award winning singer and CEO of Davido Music Worldwide (DMW), Davido, has finally asked his long time girlfriend, Chioma, to marry him although no engagement ring was involved. Lol.

After Chioma posted alluring photos of hef on her Ig page, the singer quickly took to the comment section to gush over her, asking her to marry him and she quickly replied 'I'm ready'. LOL!

Continue here;

https://www.mimidoris.com/2018/09/davido-finally-proposes-to-his.html

(1) (Reply)

I Have Gotten Death Threats Over ‘yahoo Boys’ Using My Face - Mike Ezuruonye / 15 Rich Nigerian Celebrities Who Rarely Flaunt Their Wealth On Media / Ronaldo’s Rape Case Gets Messier, Accuser Says He Gagged Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.