Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,771 members, 7,809,976 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:05 PM

I Have Gotten Death Threats Over ‘yahoo Boys’ Using My Face - Mike Ezuruonye - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Have Gotten Death Threats Over ‘yahoo Boys’ Using My Face - Mike Ezuruonye (499 Views)

"I Received Death Threats Over Pregnancy Rumours" – Singer Tems / EFCC Parades Naira Marley, Zlatan Ibile, Ramanjago Over Yahoo Fraud / Maheeda Demands Money From Yahoo Boys Using Her Photos To Catfish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Gotten Death Threats Over ‘yahoo Boys’ Using My Face - Mike Ezuruonye by msmon(m): 9:10pm On Sep 17, 2018
dailyadvent.com

Mike Ezuruonye has revealed how he has been battling with fraudsters who have been using his photos and name to defraud innocent victims abroad through love scam.

During an interview, the award-winning actor lamented how he was even investigated by the police following the repeated use of his name and photos for Internet fraud scam.

“This has brought tears to me, so much embarrassment. I have even abroad before and someone has held my shirt and said “After talking to you yesterday, after doing everything for you, I sent 25 computers to your foundation, I sent money to you and now you come into this country, don’t tell me you are trying to sneak into this country.

“It’s so so sad, I have gotten death threats from people, I have gotten husbands of these people, boyfriends of these people, maybe because of the way I deal with it you know, that’s another thing. I have been sp used to get money off people. The EFCC in Benin have been so helpful, I mean, it is really really bad. I have seen five people caught. There was a time it was so much the Inspector General of Police’s office got my account investigated, I was invited to the IGP’s office in Abuja, it was that bad.

“I saw two boys walk in caught! I was expecting to see some very big boys but there were two little boys. All I could is why? Why this? Why are you doing? Even though i tried to plead, the police said no no, it is Nigeria verse them, it is their case. There was an unrepentant one that kept doing this and kept being warned. It was even that bad, they caught one, he ran away, they even went to catch his father and from what I hear, the father is still there with them,” he concluded.

Re: I Have Gotten Death Threats Over ‘yahoo Boys’ Using My Face - Mike Ezuruonye by Oyindidi(f): 9:38pm On Sep 17, 2018
This cut and nail English na from the interview or na you write am? Old woman like me no fit read understand
Re: I Have Gotten Death Threats Over ‘yahoo Boys’ Using My Face - Mike Ezuruonye by vanida6: 9:50pm On Sep 17, 2018
Oyindidi:
This cut and nail English na from the interview or na you write am? Old woman like me no fit read understand
lolx grin
Re: I Have Gotten Death Threats Over ‘yahoo Boys’ Using My Face - Mike Ezuruonye by Oyindidi(f): 9:54pm On Sep 17, 2018
vanida6:
lolx grin
you read am?

(1) (Reply)

“to Tame A Girl Like Me, You Need About ₦500 Million & I Would Become A Fool For / Mayorkun Attacked By Angry YABATECH Students…escapes Being Killed For (photo) / Sexy And Sporty: Young Lady's Football Skills Going Viral.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.