Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,374 members, 7,829,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

#adeosungate: Drama, Intrigues That Preceded Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #adeosungate: Drama, Intrigues That Preceded Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation (21906 Views)

Intrigues That Made Oyetola, Other Governors Lose Second Term Bids / APC: The Intrigues That Swallowed Buhari’s Secret Candidate / Lagos APC Primary : A-Z Of Intrigues That Led To Ambode’s Ouster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #adeosungate: Drama, Intrigues That Preceded Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation by komekn(m): 10:59am On Sep 15, 2018
Tomibyte:
Born and bred in the uk and also spent the first 30-something years of her life abroad n y'all feel shes the right person to lead us? how can dis one understand the sufferings of d common naija man? i just taya

I will answer your proposition that's without substance with one observational fact and question.

In the history of Nigerian politics not one governor has been criminally indicted with a commensurate punitive conviction and sentence. Within our judicial system.

A governor was acquitted on a 72 counts of varied corruption allegations by a High Court in Asaba.

That same governor went to the UK and pleaded guilty to literally the same charges prior to trial. Then served a 7 year jail term at her majesty's pleasure at his release after serving his sentence.

This convicted criminal Onanefe James IBORI, was given literally a state welcome by the who is who of the Nigerian political class.

Justice for the first time was served by a UK court by a a white English judge. If that's the standard that she brings to our system then which do you prefer. Because you are in England doesn't mean you font appreciate and or empathise with the common mans suffering in Nigeria.

Let's dream, as perverse as it seems if all our senators, governors, even President, etc were to be tried in a UK court. What percentage do you think will be convicted

I rest my case

1 Like

Re: #adeosungate: Drama, Intrigues That Preceded Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation by 93Miles: 11:02am On Sep 15, 2018
richidinho:

I am reacting to your signature.

PMB uses those stuffs initiated by GEJ and OBJ to fight corruption.

You are the same person that will run your mother if PMB should abandon those stuffs and initiate his own.

You will say he it wasting resources when there are already materials/agencies on ground he can used.
Re: #adeosungate: Drama, Intrigues That Preceded Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation by contigiency(m): 11:02am On Sep 15, 2018
Tomibyte:
Born and bred in the uk and also spent the first 30-something years of her life abroad n y'all feel shes the right person to lead us? how can dis one understand the sufferings of d common naija man? i just taya

A never do well.
Re: #adeosungate: Drama, Intrigues That Preceded Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation by sotall(m): 11:03am On Sep 15, 2018
FBIL:

Attended a lowly-rated POLYTECHNIC in East London where poor blacks could afford education, sent Nigeria to economic recession few days in office and went ahead to criminally forge NYSC certificate. He should go to jail! And once she's sent to jail, Buhari should resign too!
grin grin grin

LWTMB....
Re: #adeosungate: Drama, Intrigues That Preceded Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation by richidinho(m): 11:10am On Sep 15, 2018
93Miles:

You are the same person that will run your mother if PMB should abandon those stuffs and initiate his own.

You will say he it wasting resources when there are already materials/agencies on ground he can used.

he is not suppose to abandon them but bring in more ideas (if he has any) in addition to what we alreay have, fighting corruption is all about building institutions not by arresting olisa metuh only cry
93Miles:

he is not suppose to abandon them but bring in more ideas (if he has any) in addition to what we alreay have, fighting corruption is all about building institutions not by arresting olisa metuh only
Re: #adeosungate: Drama, Intrigues That Preceded Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation by 93Miles: 11:18am On Sep 15, 2018
richidinho:

he is not suppose to abandon them but bring in more ideas (if he has any) in addition to what we alreay have, fighting corruption is all about building institutions not by arresting olisa metuh only cry

he is not suppose to abandon them but bring in more ideas (if he has any) in addition to what we alreay have, fighting corruption is all about building institutions not by arresting olisa metuh only

You couldn't even manage the already built institutions and you want another ones?
Re: #adeosungate: Drama, Intrigues That Preceded Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation by madridsta007(m): 11:20am On Sep 15, 2018
capatainrambo:
she is

What state is she from ejor?
Re: #adeosungate: Drama, Intrigues That Preceded Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation by senatorbayor(m): 11:21am On Sep 15, 2018
On kemi Adeosun

Many thanks to the media for this great job ....

This is one of the reasons APC and buharist hate the media...

They are not happy that the media is exposing many lies and failures of this gov't...

They are not happy that the media has close its outlets as channel and medium for thier propaganda...

If not for the media, APC and buharist will be celebrating a criminal as hero and extolling her as the best...

NOW this govt says forgery is not corruption in their quest to play down the criminal act of Kemi..

They even went as far as rubbishing an institution like NYSC by saying the certificate is worthless and inconsequential

Someone like itsay sagay , a professor of law was quoted saying kemi should not be allowed to resign even if she forged her NYSC certificate
This is a shame.

Sadly... The police kept mute all through while spirited Nigerians kept the pressure on until the heat became unbearable...

Just last 2 weeks, the FG prosecuted a man for forging ICAN certificate..
Will FG do same for kemi Adeosun or another babachir lawal treatment is loading.....

Re: #adeosungate: Drama, Intrigues That Preceded Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation by richidinho(m): 11:28am On Sep 15, 2018
93Miles:

You couldn't even manage the already built institutions and you want another ones?

goodluck brought TSA, does tsa require an office to function on, most of these ideas just require a mere pronouncement
Re: #adeosungate: Drama, Intrigues That Preceded Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation by kaffyadeakeem(f): 11:33am On Sep 15, 2018
[quote author=brainhgeek post=71218879]This woman's problem started when v.p osibanjo sacked Daura. PMB forced Adeosun to resign. Act of vengeance.I agree with you 100%.This is the best opinion I have read in this forum.You got it 100%.

1 Like

Re: #adeosungate: Drama, Intrigues That Preceded Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation by kaffyadeakeem(f): 11:36am On Sep 15, 2018
[quote author=brainhgeek post=71218879]This woman's problem started when v.p osibanjo sacked Daura. PMB forced Adeosun to resign. Act of vengeance.I agree with you 100%.This is the best opinion I have read so far in this forum.You got it 100%.

1 Like

Re: #adeosungate: Drama, Intrigues That Preceded Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation by ezebunafo(m): 11:39am On Sep 15, 2018
Vainglory:
So Ezenunafo what exactly are you suggesting? That we should allow a forger to continue as our finance minister?
no not all,but he who hasn't committed any sin,should cast the first stone.
Re: #adeosungate: Drama, Intrigues That Preceded Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation by murmee: 11:49am On Sep 15, 2018
rottennaija:
I really liked this woman, she was great at her work
Nigerian Politicians don't like people that are great at their jobs especially jobs that has to do with money. Mrs Adeosun blocked all the loopholes for looting and and made accountability the key. A person like that will surely be hunted till she falls!

1 Like

Re: #adeosungate: Drama, Intrigues That Preceded Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation by 93Miles: 11:50am On Sep 15, 2018
richidinho:

goodluck brought TSA, does tsa require an office to function on, most of these ideas just require a mere pronouncement

What's the need of having much of these when you can get your result with the already existing ones?
Re: #adeosungate: Drama, Intrigues That Preceded Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation by omoelerin1: 11:54am On Sep 15, 2018
SternProphet:

She understood it more than most. She collected taxes better, she financed SIP, she removed wasteful spending. Very intelligent and down to earth lady. If she is tried, jailed and pardoned by Buhari she can restart her political career.
'Down to earth' is part of what makes her qualify? She will restart her political career with same fake certificate simply because she is pardon by the president?
Re: #adeosungate: Drama, Intrigues That Preceded Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation by richidinho(m): 11:56am On Sep 15, 2018
93Miles:

What's the need of having much of these when you can get your result with the already existing ones?

he can as well introduce special court to trial corruption cases, how about that?
Re: #adeosungate: Drama, Intrigues That Preceded Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation by 93Miles: 12:01pm On Sep 15, 2018
richidinho:

he can as well introduce special court to trial corruption cases, how about that?

No man is an island of knowledge.

That's why we say the change begins with you.

Since you've gotten the idea, initiate it.

Nothing wrong if a citizen does something for his country..
Re: #adeosungate: Drama, Intrigues That Preceded Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation by kolexy(m): 12:02pm On Sep 15, 2018
iammo:
I can bet my last cent, premium times is owned by a southerner. while northerners cooperate in protecting their own and their members, southerner keeps attacking each other. you would think north only have huasa/Fulani as its only inhabitants, but it is a diverse ethnic groups, protecting common interest of enjoying southern resources, using southern sea port, and most especially sell agricultural produce to southern market at any price they deem fit(e.g local rice been expensive than foreign rice). ironically southern lawyers backed by tinubu, went ahead to procure a judgement which prevent any action been taking for buhari's lack of producing the basic educational certiface required for a fair contest from a southern judge. my simple question is what if North decides not to zone presidency to south come 2023, are we southerners going to still play the game fairly?

Premium times is owned by Dapo Olorunyomi
Re: #adeosungate: Drama, Intrigues That Preceded Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation by richidinho(m): 12:05pm On Sep 15, 2018
93Miles:

No man is an island of knowledge.
That's why we say the change begins with you.
Since you've gotten the idea, initiate it.
Nothing wrong if a citizen does something for his country..
what is sagay collecting salary for?
Re: #adeosungate: Drama, Intrigues That Preceded Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation by Buffalo2(m): 12:06pm On Sep 15, 2018
richidinho:
thank you premium times but there are alot of them remaining in that cabinet thhat forged cert, i can bet my one year meal, solomon dalung is a suspect
Yes
Re: #adeosungate: Drama, Intrigues That Preceded Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation by 93Miles: 12:10pm On Sep 15, 2018
richidinho:

what is sagay collecting salary for?

He is doing what he's been paid for.

If you think his best isn't enough, then pick the ticket. Let's see what you have in stock for our dear country
Re: #adeosungate: Drama, Intrigues That Preceded Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation by richidinho(m): 12:16pm On Sep 15, 2018
93Miles:

He is doing what he's been paid for.

If you think his best isn't enough, then pick the ticket. Let's see what you have in stock for our dear country

i will not pick any ticket because sagay never picked any, but i can recommend someone that can change the narrative in govt, at the end its gonna be a win win situation for nigerians
Re: #adeosungate: Drama, Intrigues That Preceded Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation by tbliss22(m): 12:17pm On Sep 15, 2018
All political office holders should be checked. I'm sure many do have forged certificate
Re: #adeosungate: Drama, Intrigues That Preceded Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation by fyneguy: 12:17pm On Sep 15, 2018
Tomibyte:

Minister of Finance needed to understand the suffering of Nigerians to be able to perform ke? na wa o
Re: #adeosungate: Drama, Intrigues That Preceded Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation by 93Miles: 12:19pm On Sep 15, 2018
richidinho:

i will not pick any ticket because sagay never picked any, but i can recommend someone that can change the narrative in govt, at the end its gonna be a win win situation for nigerians

Who could that be?
Re: #adeosungate: Drama, Intrigues That Preceded Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation by capatainrambo: 12:33pm On Sep 15, 2018
madridsta007:

What state is she from ejor?
delta
Re: #adeosungate: Drama, Intrigues That Preceded Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation by richidinho(m): 12:33pm On Sep 15, 2018
93Miles:

Who could that be?
bukola sarki con
Re: #adeosungate: Drama, Intrigues That Preceded Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation by 93Miles: 12:37pm On Sep 15, 2018
richidinho:

bukola sarki con
Is it Saraki the criminal from kwara state or another saraki?
Re: #adeosungate: Drama, Intrigues That Preceded Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation by richidinho(m): 12:45pm On Sep 15, 2018
93Miles:

Is it Saraki the criminal from kwara state or another saraki?
criminal keh, we don test saint still naija is getting worst
Re: #adeosungate: Drama, Intrigues That Preceded Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation by 93Miles: 1:24pm On Sep 15, 2018
richidinho:
criminal keh, we don test saint still naija is getting worst
PMB is better than Saraki.
Recomend another person

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos State Government Declares May 2,3 And 4 As Public Holiday / We Don’t Need Restructuring In Nigeria – Okorocha / Why FG Cannot Review Salaries For Civil Servants – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.