Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,704 members, 7,831,208 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

#adeosungate: Drama, Intrigues That Preceded Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #adeosungate: Drama, Intrigues That Preceded Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation (21907 Views)

Intrigues That Made Oyetola, Other Governors Lose Second Term Bids / APC: The Intrigues That Swallowed Buhari’s Secret Candidate / Lagos APC Primary : A-Z Of Intrigues That Led To Ambode’s Ouster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #adeosungate: Drama, Intrigues That Preceded Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation by Duru1(m): 1:36pm On Sep 15, 2018
Omeokachie:
The losers in this whole episode are:

Joe Igbokwe - a man who tried all he could to deceive the public rather than either uphold the truth or keep quiet.
He went as far as trying to Photoshop Adeosun into an NYSC uniform.

Itse Sagay
A supposed SAN, who was appointed by Buhari to advise him on anti corruption matters, was boldly out supporting Adeosun's fraud instead. The man tried to turn the law on its head just to protect the lost image of the APC. At the end of the day, he has only succeeded in bringing shame and ridicule to not just himself, but to his household, government, the APC, and to Buhari who appointed him.

Even the photo-shopped forgery madam Adeosun in NYSC uniform was really a bad job. The con artists who performed the photo-shop could not select a respectable pair of trouser for the woman.
Re: #adeosungate: Drama, Intrigues That Preceded Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation by JamesTPhillips: 1:55pm On Sep 15, 2018
cheesy
Re: #adeosungate: Drama, Intrigues That Preceded Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation by blackboy(m): 3:17pm On Sep 15, 2018
Tomibyte:
Born and bred in the uk and also spent the first 30-something years of her life abroad n y'all feel shes the right person to lead us? how can dis one understand the sufferings of d common naija man? i just taya
what kind of question is this? What of PMB who was born and brought up in Nigeria how has been his reaction to the plight of Nigerians. Abeggy!! Local Nigerians always showing bad belle. She is a Nigerian and qualified.
Re: #adeosungate: Drama, Intrigues That Preceded Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation by CioAngels(f): 10:53am On Sep 16, 2018
iammo:
I can bet my last cent, premium times is owned by a southerner. while northerners cooperate in protecting their own and their members, southerner keeps attacking each other. you would think north only have huasa/Fulani as its only inhabitants, but it is a diverse ethnic groups, protecting common interest of enjoying southern resources, using southern sea port, and most especially sell agricultural produce to southern market at any price they deem fit(e.g local rice been expensive than foreign rice). ironically southern lawyers backed by tinubu, went ahead to procure a judgement which prevent any action been taking for buhari's lack of producing the basic educational certiface required for a fair contest from a southern judge. my simple question is what if North decides not to zone presidency to south come 2023, are we southerners going to still play the game fairly?
Southern leaders are all fools, it is no longer the case Yoruba n ronu, by the late pa Ogunde, but Southerners n ronu, they have all the stolen money stashed away in virgin islands so they don't care what happens to the others because they will enter the next available plane.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ramatu Aliyu Donates May Salary To Secure Release Of 5 Inmates / Lagos State Government Declares May 2,3 And 4 As Public Holiday / Tinubu: Atiku Lied, He Offered Me VP Position In 2007 While Aware Of My Faith

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.