Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,576 members, 7,816,421 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Ruzu Bitter Any Testimonies? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ruzu Bitter Any Testimonies? (2520 Views)

Ruzu Herbal Bitters - For Weak Erection, Vaginal Discharge & Gonorrhea / Ruzu Black For Real Men - Hot Product In The Market / Ruzu Herbal Tea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ruzu Bitter Any Testimonies? by Dacronym(m): 6:40am On Sep 15, 2018
Have heard of this Product ppl say it's cheap and does a lot
Are the enticing testimonies true
Re: Ruzu Bitter Any Testimonies? by Dacronym(m): 6:43am On Sep 15, 2018
Why are this criminals still in big business
Re: Ruzu Bitter Any Testimonies? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Sep 17, 2018
I am a testimony...was having staph and I had so many symptoms, I took ruzu for two weeks and all the symptoms I was having are gone.... Ill be going to get another test by Thursday to see if it is totally gone tho.

1 Like

Re: Ruzu Bitter Any Testimonies? by Fribery: 10:12am On Sep 19, 2018
Excesslove222:
I am a testimony...was having staph and I had so many symptoms, I took ruzu for two weeks and all the symptoms I was having are gone.... Ill be going to get another test by Thursday to see if it is totally gone tho.
they have different products abi? so which one did you take.. ? and how much?
Re: Ruzu Bitter Any Testimonies? by LKO(m): 10:50am On Sep 19, 2018
Dacronym:

Nothing special about the product, just bogus claim to deceive unspecting buyers. I was deceived by their well crafted claims into buying Ruzu last year, used four bottles continuously but no result. Their claim that the product takes care of erectile dysfunction, over weight etc is hogwash. I would rather stick to yoyo bitters.

1 Like

Re: Ruzu Bitter Any Testimonies? by LKO(m): 10:52am On Sep 19, 2018
Excesslove222:

You must have created this new ID just to make this comment. Ruzu is pure fake.

1 Like

Re: Ruzu Bitter Any Testimonies? by JajaAmbula: 12:16pm On Sep 19, 2018
LKO:

Nothing special about the product, just bogus claim to deceive inspecting buyers. I was deceived by their well crafted claims into buying Ruzu last year, used four bottles continuously but no result. Their claim that the product takes care of erectile dysfunction, over weight etc is hogwash. I would rather stick to yoyo bitters.
I am very familiar with this. Try it and you will not regret it.
https://superdeal.com.ng/ecoslim/
Re: Ruzu Bitter Any Testimonies? by moderatedguy: 1:16pm On Sep 19, 2018
I just started using Ruzu bitters 2days ago.A pharmacist recommended it for me for acute constipation.for 2weeks running i have not been able to toilet.I woke this morning with my stomach rumbling.I was able to toilet twice this morning and i started noticing my dick is always hard rock whenever i think of sex unlike before.My Libido has been upped.I recommend ruzu for any persons with the symptoms stated above.

1 Like

Re: Ruzu Bitter Any Testimonies? by Dacronym(m): 1:17pm On Sep 19, 2018
LKO:

Nothing special about the product, just bogus claim to deceive inspecting buyers. I was deceived by their well crafted claims into buying Ruzu last year, used four bottles continuously but no result. Their claim that the product takes care of erectile dysfunction, over weight etc is hogwash. I would rather stick to yoyo bitters.
So na Lie be that?
Re: Ruzu Bitter Any Testimonies? by Fribery: 6:29pm On Sep 19, 2018
Dacronym:

So na Lie be that?

if you really need reviews on anything just use nairaland search panel.. type in "ruzu bitter" or anything you want to know.. from there you can judge..
Re: Ruzu Bitter Any Testimonies? by tabithababy(f): 7:42pm On Sep 19, 2018
LKO:

cheesy
Re: Ruzu Bitter Any Testimonies? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Sep 19, 2018
LKO:

Believe whatever you like... You have your doubts, I have my testimony QED
Re: Ruzu Bitter Any Testimonies? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Sep 19, 2018
Fribery:

they have different products abi? so which one did you take.. ? and how much?

My husband bought it actually....the liquid bottle, I think he bought it 4k From a pharmacy....shit is bitter like gall.. If your heart is not strong please don't bother taking it
Re: Ruzu Bitter Any Testimonies? by PresidentAtiku(m): 6:02am On Sep 20, 2018
Ruzu....

FTC.... Full Time Scam
Re: Ruzu Bitter Any Testimonies? by Dacronym(m): 8:20am On Sep 20, 2018
PresidentAtiku:
Ruzu....

FTC.... Full Time Scam
and they are operating? Advert left and right
Re: Ruzu Bitter Any Testimonies? by Fribery: 10:01pm On Sep 21, 2018
Dacronym:

and they are operating? Advert left and right
how did you take it, before food or after food.. twice a day or its on the container?
Re: Ruzu Bitter Any Testimonies? by Dacronym(m): 11:52pm On Sep 21, 2018
Fribery:

how did you take it, before food or after food.. twice a day or its on the container?
Is that what I'm asking?
Does it live up to the Claims Yes Or no before or after food
Re: Ruzu Bitter Any Testimonies? by Nneka2: 10:33am On Sep 22, 2018
Dacronym:
Stop asking for Testimonies ,Here on Nairaland No Testimony will be Believed ,You could go buy it yourself ,use it and get the truth .
Re: Ruzu Bitter Any Testimonies? by Dacronym(m): 10:41am On Sep 22, 2018
Nneka2:
Stop asking for Testimonies ,Here on Nairaland No Testimony will be Believed ,You could go buy it yourself ,use it and get the truth .
So as Ppl are Saying it is fake that's bad.
Ppl ask questions on different topics Health inclusive to get info.
I don't need it I know it is Most likely fake but ynk somebody may have a Personal/firsthand Testimony
Nna I sorry for you oh
Re: Ruzu Bitter Any Testimonies? by Fribery: 12:59pm On Sep 22, 2018
Dacronym:

Is that what I'm asking?
Does it live up to the Claims Yes Or no before or after food

lol.. sorry ,.. the question wasnt for you sorry.. grin..
Re: Ruzu Bitter Any Testimonies? by Fribery: 12:59pm On Sep 22, 2018
Excesslove222:

My husband bought it actually....the liquid bottle, I think he bought it 4k From a pharmacy....shit is bitter like gall.. If your heart is not strong please don't bother taking it
Re: Ruzu Bitter Any Testimonies? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Sep 23, 2018
Fribery:

I took it be for breakfast in the morning and last thing at night...3 caps full... It worked for me..i don't know if it works for others tho

(1) (Reply)

My Son Speech Is Not Clear. / The Menace Of Local Gin (paraga) / Chinese Boffins Invent 'sperm Collecting Machine'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.