Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,090 members, 7,835,666 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

World Cup 2010 - Reports: Ronaldo Becomes A Father - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / World Cup 2010 - Reports: Ronaldo Becomes A Father (549 Views)

Mikel Obi A Father Of Twins? / 5 Goals Ronaldo Becomes Real Madrid’s All-time La Liga Scorer - Kicknews24 / Ashewo Ronaldo Becomes A Father! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

World Cup 2010 - Reports: Ronaldo Becomes A Father by sportlover: 4:29pm On Jul 04, 2010
well this has to get your attention now men was i surprise

READ BELOW QIST

Cristiano Ronaldo has become a father according to Portuguese media who quote an "official" Facebook and Twitter post.

More StoriesMore World Cup news
World Cup photos
, The Twitter post in question says that the 25-year-old has "recently become a father" while Gestifute, the company which is run by the player's agent, have confirmed the news according to local paper Correio da Manha.

The Twitter post says "the baby's mother is from North America and she had her child in early June".

Portuguese media added that a Facebook post quoted Ronaldo as saying: "With the agreement of the mother, who wishes to remain anonymous, I will have exclusive custody of my son."

The former Manchester United star was knocked out of the World Cup on Tuesday when his Portugal side were eliminated in the last 16 by Spain.

make your comment
Re: World Cup 2010 - Reports: Ronaldo Becomes A Father by sportlover: 4:33pm On Jul 04, 2010
well this is a good thing let's pray his son can play like him but a little better donot you think so

(1) (Reply)

How To Get A Brand New Black Berry Phone Without Paying A Dime! / New Super Eagles Coach To Be Named On November 8th / Football (soccer) Stadiums

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.