Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,793 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

EFCC Freezes Davido's Bank Accounts: As Dele Momodu Reacts - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / EFCC Freezes Davido's Bank Accounts: As Dele Momodu Reacts (47641 Views)

Dele Momodu Reacts As Davido And Chioma Welcome A Son - Picture / Davido Reacts As EFCC Freezes 7 Bank Accounts Belonging To Adeleke Family / Eniafe Momodu, Femi Otedola & DJ Cuppy Meet In London. Dele Momodu Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Freezes Davido's Bank Accounts: As Dele Momodu Reacts by Bitterleafsoup: 8:01am On Sep 15, 2018
johnlvis:
Na so
love it bye baba
#byebaba
Re: EFCC Freezes Davido's Bank Accounts: As Dele Momodu Reacts by kingthreat(m): 8:02am On Sep 15, 2018
Believe Fake News at your own peril
Re: EFCC Freezes Davido's Bank Accounts: As Dele Momodu Reacts by Emassive(m): 8:02am On Sep 15, 2018
Oloshi buhari
Re: EFCC Freezes Davido's Bank Accounts: As Dele Momodu Reacts by deltaisgreat: 8:02am On Sep 15, 2018
What a wicked APC GOVERNMENT
Re: EFCC Freezes Davido's Bank Accounts: As Dele Momodu Reacts by Olukat(m): 8:03am On Sep 15, 2018
sad
Re: EFCC Freezes Davido's Bank Accounts: As Dele Momodu Reacts by Oluwahfemi: 8:04am On Sep 15, 2018
Re: EFCC Freezes Davido's Bank Accounts: As Dele Momodu Reacts by chiefolododo(m): 8:04am On Sep 15, 2018
including davido's NYSC account?

5 Likes

Re: EFCC Freezes Davido's Bank Accounts: As Dele Momodu Reacts by shitholenation: 8:04am On Sep 15, 2018
The kind of politics we practice here in Nigeria is so shameful.
Re: EFCC Freezes Davido's Bank Accounts: As Dele Momodu Reacts by Chri08102702694: 8:04am On Sep 15, 2018
Bubu has messed up the few goodwill it has.

PDP is taking over.
Re: EFCC Freezes Davido's Bank Accounts: As Dele Momodu Reacts by Adekdammy: 8:07am On Sep 15, 2018
There is problem in the land. I expect head of efcc to say he did not authorize the freezing of the Adeleke's acct.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Freezes Davido's Bank Accounts: As Dele Momodu Reacts by xtophy1(m): 8:08am On Sep 15, 2018
[quote author=thesicilian post=71214452]I know this administration has it's many faults, but we can't just assume everything is a witch hunt. At least let's wait for all the facts before jumping to conclusions.[/]
How do guys lik u think sef?? is it with d normal brain or with d other parts of ur body?

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Freezes Davido's Bank Accounts: As Dele Momodu Reacts by kernel001: 8:09am On Sep 15, 2018
thesicilian:
I know this administration has it's many faults, but we can't just assume everything is a witch hunt. At least let's wait for all the facts before jumping to conclusions.

What fault are you waiting for? Can't you think? Why have you stoop so low, because of party/ethic affiliation?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Freezes Davido's Bank Accounts: As Dele Momodu Reacts by porchbaby(f): 8:10am On Sep 15, 2018
Kira290:
this country is finished...the only people I pity are the mumu masses who despite all the government puts us through......still endure

Meanwhile,I need a lady to answer calls for me full time, I will give you 30% of my earnings.
Requirement:you must be able to fake American accents reasonably.

How much can you earn?

Nothing less than 100k monthly.

Kindly quote me if interested.Thanks

oga seriously, una no dey hide am again

1 Like

Re: EFCC Freezes Davido's Bank Accounts: As Dele Momodu Reacts by victorazyvictor(m): 8:10am On Sep 15, 2018
EFCC Buhari agents of poverty.
Re: EFCC Freezes Davido's Bank Accounts: As Dele Momodu Reacts by victorazyvictor(m): 8:13am On Sep 15, 2018
iammo:
they froze Benue and akwa ibom state accounts, the adeleke's account is just a small thing for them. the same Adelekes from first generation had invested in national project, like design and construction of banana island, which the government hijacked. power plants serving our national grid and colleges giving out free educational scholarships to the poor, APC members have never done half of this in their private capacity yet they blab

This government is government of induce poverty.
Re: EFCC Freezes Davido's Bank Accounts: As Dele Momodu Reacts by NIGERIAJAGAJAGA: 8:13am On Sep 15, 2018
this is bad. so after election, they will say it was a mistake or deny it
Re: EFCC Freezes Davido's Bank Accounts: As Dele Momodu Reacts by klax(m): 8:14am On Sep 15, 2018
Can you all see apc and efcc at it again Pls is this how to fight corruption for God sake Is this what Buhari promised Nigerians Why it's now that one of the Adelekes contesting for governorship EFCC now remember oh their was corrupt money hidden somewhere What is the meaning of all these

The more I see things like this the more I hate Buhari and apc like dog pooh. Power never last forever Mr Buhari and apc plus Magu one day it shall be your turn and your family then their won't be any mercy I can assure you.

EFCC and apc went as far to freeze a whole state account what an insult to people sovereignty, apc cooked up all sort of lies using EFCC and DSS as their merchant, apc went as far to be intimidating and be threatening Atiku and his family with rape, plane crash and death pls all these in the name of what

Either you f u c k I n g apc likes it or not Buhari, Magu and apc will pay dearly for this their stupidity and dangerous politics.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Freezes Davido's Bank Accounts: As Dele Momodu Reacts by Fineboybigboy: 8:14am On Sep 15, 2018
Kira290:
this country is finished...the only people I pity are the mumu masses who despite all the government puts us through......still endure

Meanwhile,I need a lady to answer calls for me full time, I will give you 30% of my earnings.
They will soon freeze your account too

How much can you earn?

Re: EFCC Freezes Davido's Bank Accounts: As Dele Momodu Reacts by Kira290(m): 8:14am On Sep 15, 2018
porchbaby:
oga seriously, una no dey hide am again

I had to be a little explicit hun.

Are you interested by the way?
Re: EFCC Freezes Davido's Bank Accounts: As Dele Momodu Reacts by victordaimond: 8:16am On Sep 15, 2018
thesicilian:
I know this administration has it's many faults, but we can't just assume everything is a witch hunt. At least let's wait for all the facts before jumping to conclusions.
this is clear intimidation why didn't they freeze the account before davido's uncle declare his political ambition.why must we always think it always coincidence with this new government.
Re: EFCC Freezes Davido's Bank Accounts: As Dele Momodu Reacts by thesicilian: 8:17am On Sep 15, 2018
kernel001:

What fault are you waiting for? Can't you think? Why have you stoop so low, because of party/ethic affiliation?
xtophy1:
How do guys lik u think sef?? is it with d normal brain or with d other parts of ur body?
If you're going to quote me next time you have to be respectful, otherwise you won't get even as little as a glance.
Re: EFCC Freezes Davido's Bank Accounts: As Dele Momodu Reacts by realvikash: 8:17am On Sep 15, 2018
coolestchris:
efcc has always been a tool to witch hunt political opponents.
we give efcc 7 days to unfreeze those accounts or we will freeze this country.
please don't forget to vote me for president of Nigeria.

Lmao, you serious about this grin
coolestchris:

Lmao, you serious about this
Re: EFCC Freezes Davido's Bank Accounts: As Dele Momodu Reacts by realvikash: 8:17am On Sep 15, 2018
coolestchris:

Lmao, you serious about this
Re: EFCC Freezes Davido's Bank Accounts: As Dele Momodu Reacts by Bullhari007(m): 8:18am On Sep 15, 2018
Good God thank You, let's see what those useless minions from West will say since they support the lifeless tyrant blindly

Re: EFCC Freezes Davido's Bank Accounts: As Dele Momodu Reacts by anochuko01(m): 8:18am On Sep 15, 2018
davido would be praying they pay alawee sharp sharpgrin
Re: EFCC Freezes Davido's Bank Accounts: As Dele Momodu Reacts by thesicilian: 8:18am On Sep 15, 2018
victordaimond:
this is clear intimidation why didn't they freeze the account before davido's uncle declare his political ambition.why must we always think it always coincidence with this new government.
I'm not in support of the government, just that we do not have all the facts yet.
Re: EFCC Freezes Davido's Bank Accounts: As Dele Momodu Reacts by Nobody: 8:20am On Sep 15, 2018
Re: EFCC Freezes Davido's Bank Accounts: As Dele Momodu Reacts by AngelicBeing: 8:22am On Sep 15, 2018
Kira290:

How much can you earn?

This your post cracked my ribs, the hustle is real, mugu fall, Guyman wack, Guyman fall, police wack grin

Re: EFCC Freezes Davido's Bank Accounts: As Dele Momodu Reacts by Nobody: 8:23am On Sep 15, 2018
the tyrant and cohorts are pathetic filth!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Freezes Davido's Bank Accounts: As Dele Momodu Reacts by kernel001: 8:23am On Sep 15, 2018
thesicilian:

If you're going to quote me next time you have to be respectful, otherwise you won't get even as little as a glance.

You're funny, thanks for your attention.
Re: EFCC Freezes Davido's Bank Accounts: As Dele Momodu Reacts by klax(m): 8:26am On Sep 15, 2018
Dele Momodu! Dele Momodu!! Dele Momodu!!! How many time do i called? Can you see what you are your colleagues sold to Nigerians? Heaven shall demand yoyr sin from you one good day.

If someone told me Buhari will turned Nigeria to this I will say it's not possible. I'm not here to defend anyone but this is pure madness and every soul that voted apc to power the way Nigerians are weeping, gnashing their teeth in pain and in despair so you and your generation will experience. You will never live to experience peace Insha Allah. The curse you guys received everyday shall surely manifested in your lives and your generation as God live.

This is too much to take. Akpabio owed us his stolen loot worth 700 million dollar no one freeze his account. Daura went with 23 billion his account was not frozen etc and their account not frozen. Ok nah we shall see.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jada Pinkett Denies August Alsina Affair / Regina Daniels And Toyin Lawani Dance To Teni's 'Billionaire' / Phyno's Image Used As Masquerade Mask (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.