Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,155 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

EFCC Freezes Davido's Bank Accounts: As Dele Momodu Reacts - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / EFCC Freezes Davido's Bank Accounts: As Dele Momodu Reacts (47642 Views)

Dele Momodu Reacts As Davido And Chioma Welcome A Son - Picture / Davido Reacts As EFCC Freezes 7 Bank Accounts Belonging To Adeleke Family / Eniafe Momodu, Femi Otedola & DJ Cuppy Meet In London. Dele Momodu Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Freezes Davido's Bank Accounts: As Dele Momodu Reacts by porchbaby(f): 9:49am On Sep 15, 2018
Kira290:

I had to be a little explicit hun.
Are you interested by the way?
I no sabi speak phonetics oh
Re: EFCC Freezes Davido's Bank Accounts: As Dele Momodu Reacts by lagosrd: 9:49am On Sep 15, 2018
papiforreal:

Adeleke's are thuefs.

Ure just another wasteful addition to humanity
Re: EFCC Freezes Davido's Bank Accounts: As Dele Momodu Reacts by kingthreat(m): 9:49am On Sep 15, 2018
babajero:
what is about the news?

Can you bet with your salary the news is true?
Re: EFCC Freezes Davido's Bank Accounts: As Dele Momodu Reacts by Kira290(m): 9:50am On Sep 15, 2018
porchbaby:
I no sabi speak phonetics oh

Lol..it doesn't really matter hun

You can always learn a thing or two.

Kindly drop your number please
Re: EFCC Freezes Davido's Bank Accounts: As Dele Momodu Reacts by tunmedies(m): 9:55am On Sep 15, 2018
fredoooooo:
Oponu agbalagba ni Dele grin
Hw wil feel if dy say such 2 ur dad. Law of karma is coming.
Re: EFCC Freezes Davido's Bank Accounts: As Dele Momodu Reacts by tunmedies(m): 9:56am On Sep 15, 2018
fredoooooo:
Oponu agbalagba ni Dele grin
Hw wil U feel if dy say such 2 ur dad. Law of karma is coming.
Re: EFCC Freezes Davido's Bank Accounts: As Dele Momodu Reacts by godliman: 9:58am On Sep 15, 2018
thesicilian:
I know this administration has it's many faults, but we can't just assume everything is a witch hunt. At least let's wait for all the facts before jumping to conclusions.
All the facts to come out after they have starved him of badly needed campaign funds and after they have rigged the election for Apc? Why are they doing this at this critical time? Let be a bit honest bros.
Re: EFCC Freezes Davido's Bank Accounts: As Dele Momodu Reacts by deafeyez: 10:01am On Sep 15, 2018
dingbang:
cheesy the person i dey even pity sef na chioma. no more assurance for her till she goes back to school.

Her account, dey intact.
Re: EFCC Freezes Davido's Bank Accounts: As Dele Momodu Reacts by danjalingo: 10:01am On Sep 15, 2018
The way things are going on in this country and some people still pretend that all is well. Okay!
Re: EFCC Freezes Davido's Bank Accounts: As Dele Momodu Reacts by Bianda24: 10:16am On Sep 15, 2018
Are these people okay, watin concern Davido with all these. EFCC Una made o
Re: EFCC Freezes Davido's Bank Accounts: As Dele Momodu Reacts by pacespot(m): 10:43am On Sep 15, 2018
This adeleke family, I wonder what value they add to average Nigerians. they are everywhere there is money in this country: Oil & gas, construction, politics and even entertainment.

if your family does not deserve to partake in the national cake, you can criticize efcc for doing their job.

I'm not saying anybody deserves to be victimized just because they are rich or a political opponent. But one of the big problems we have in Nigeria is that the money concentrates too much in the hands of few and these few bring nothing in terms of development to this country only to use their money to cause disruptions when government policies are not in their favor.

We all know how things work in this country, only those with connections are going places, if your family is not connected, then you are left out. Enough of turning a whole country into a family business. If these people had business ideas they could bring into this country with their money, that would have been a different story. Their money and power are only limited to Nigeria.

Go to UAE and see how the wealthy are using their money to drive investments into the country. While reverse is the case in Nigeria.

if they are found guilty of any financial misconduct, they should be well punished.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Freezes Davido's Bank Accounts: As Dele Momodu Reacts by Temptee101(m): 10:58am On Sep 15, 2018
All because of politics, don't think the mess buhari has brought upon this nation can ever be undone
Re: EFCC Freezes Davido's Bank Accounts: As Dele Momodu Reacts by Temptee101(m): 11:05am On Sep 15, 2018
thesicilian:
I know this administration has it's many faults, but we can't just assume everything is a witch hunt. At least let's wait for all the facts before jumping to conclusions.
Are you serious right now? Wait for which fact?
This vindictive and anti-people govt from inception has been closing down accounts of opposition states, individuals and politicians. What other facts are waiting for again.
Re: EFCC Freezes Davido's Bank Accounts: As Dele Momodu Reacts by MrEdimulo82(m): 12:57pm On Sep 15, 2018
nabegibeg:

Mr. Dele na my boy, Dele na my boy don start abi

The boy was right afterall......Dele truely na hin boy....he's working for them ni.
Re: EFCC Freezes Davido's Bank Accounts: As Dele Momodu Reacts by Nobody: 1:05pm On Sep 15, 2018
iammo:
they froze Benue and akwa ibom state accounts, the adeleke's account is just a small thing for them. the same Adelekes from first generation had invested in national project, like design, dredging and construction of banana island, which the government hijacked. power plants serving our national grid and colleges giving out free educational scholarships to the poor, APC members have never done half of this in their private capacity yet they blab, shamefully the hypocritical fraudster leading the vindictive and nepotistic campaign, enjoyed all free education Nigeria could offer, served all the juiciest appointments Nigeria has to offer, yet no scholarship in his name, it took yaradua to build the first university in his state in 2006 and Jonathan to build a federal university. but if it is to milk already poor Nigerians to get donation of party form fee, they are A1, or living off in public fund without care to develop personal job/wealth creating ventures

Apc has caused havoc, I quite agree.
But when was ApC formed That you expect them to build university in both Yaradua and Jonathan’s villages
Re: EFCC Freezes Davido's Bank Accounts: As Dele Momodu Reacts by israelmao(m): 1:10pm On Sep 15, 2018
You were among the hypnotized elements who introduced this weak link in modern Nigerian political leadership chain.
Re: EFCC Freezes Davido's Bank Accounts: As Dele Momodu Reacts by iammo(m): 1:14pm On Sep 15, 2018
PRESENTATION:

Apc has caused havoc, I quite agree.
But when was ApC formed That you expect them to build university in both Yaradua and Jonathan’s villages

which member of APC fits the description. afterall all members had former lives
Re: EFCC Freezes Davido's Bank Accounts: As Dele Momodu Reacts by FestusIrohigbe: 2:15pm On Sep 15, 2018
shocked
Re: EFCC Freezes Davido's Bank Accounts: As Dele Momodu Reacts by raquel97: 3:14pm On Sep 15, 2018
coolestchris:
efcc has always been a tool to witch hunt political opponents.
we give efcc 7 days to unfreeze those accounts or we will freeze this country.
please don't forget to vote me for president of Nigeria.
President of which University? grin
Re: EFCC Freezes Davido's Bank Accounts: As Dele Momodu Reacts by Rosybaby(f): 5:15pm On Sep 15, 2018
Are you a graduate or undergraduate and you are not employed, you run a business but struggling to make ends meet. I need people who are dedicated, honest and hard to working. If you can afford 5000 naira... Yes you heard me right 5000 naira then this mind blowing opportunity is for you. Some will seat on the fence making ridiculous comments but before you do such please remember that you have a dream, no matter how fabulous it is, it wouldn't work unless you take action
Welcome in advance
Whatsapp 08061198059
Re: EFCC Freezes Davido's Bank Accounts: As Dele Momodu Reacts by babajero(m): 11:07am On Sep 16, 2018
kingthreat:

Can you bet with your salary the news is true?
if it's a lie why haven't efcc denied it, or do you think they are fools?
Re: EFCC Freezes Davido's Bank Accounts: As Dele Momodu Reacts by kingthreat(m): 11:09am On Sep 16, 2018
babajero:
if it's a lie why haven't efcc denied it, or do you think they are fools?

You think they are fools to freeze his account either? Just like you perhaps believe that Dino Melaye was kidnapped and Fayose was beaten up by the police. Pdp keep working for your sympathy support as usual.
Re: EFCC Freezes Davido's Bank Accounts: As Dele Momodu Reacts by babajero(m): 11:17am On Sep 16, 2018
famosh:

Who told you Davido's account & his uncle's were frozen?
it is on national dailies, and why haven't the efcc came out to refute the allegation, or do you think, you are more sensible or more stupid than them?
Re: EFCC Freezes Davido's Bank Accounts: As Dele Momodu Reacts by famosh: 11:23am On Sep 16, 2018
babajero:
it is on national dailies, and why haven't the efcc came out to refute the allegation, or do you think, you are more sensible or more stupid than them?
Give me just one example of a mainstream national daily that carried the nonsense, including Vanguard, a PDP paper!
Has Davido, his uncle or his dad come out anywhere to claim their accounts were frozen?
You see why we call the IPIGs & PDP sycophants the most gullible & daftest things on earth?
Re: EFCC Freezes Davido's Bank Accounts: As Dele Momodu Reacts by babajero(m): 11:23am On Sep 16, 2018
kingthreat:

You think they are fools to freeze his account either? Just like you perhaps believe that Dino Melaye was kidnapped and Fayose was beaten up by the police. Pdp keep working for your sympathy support as usual.
fayose and melaye didn't accuse any government agency, but the national dailies specified efcc as the agency that froze their accounts, which they have done in akwa ibom and benue before and they didn't deny it.
Re: EFCC Freezes Davido's Bank Accounts: As Dele Momodu Reacts by babajero(m): 11:24am On Sep 16, 2018
famosh:

Give me just one example of a mainstream national daily that carried the nonsense, including Vanguard, a PDP paper!
Has Davido, his uncle or his dad come out anywhere to claim their accounts were frozen?
You see why we call the IPIGs & PDP sycophants the most gullible & daftest things on earth?
How old are you really?
Re: EFCC Freezes Davido's Bank Accounts: As Dele Momodu Reacts by famosh: 11:32am On Sep 16, 2018
babajero:
How old are you really?
They're asking you questions, & instead of you to answer intelligently, you ask this dumb question?
Who be this? Simply tell us the "national dailies" that carried the nonsense news or evidence of Davido & his uncle claiming their accounts were frozen & quit asking crap!
Re: EFCC Freezes Davido's Bank Accounts: As Dele Momodu Reacts by kingthreat(m): 12:30pm On Sep 16, 2018
babajero:
fayose and melaye didn't accuse any government agency, but the national dailies specified efcc as the agency that froze their accounts, which they have done in akwa ibom and benue before and they didn't deny it.

Please quote the national dailies. As in link from their website. Please
Re: EFCC Freezes Davido's Bank Accounts: As Dele Momodu Reacts by famosh: 10:39pm On Sep 16, 2018
babajero:
How old are you really?
Shey you see when we tell people like you that you aren't smart enough or just too emotional to discern fake news, you think say na insult! What is your opinion on this?

Re: EFCC Freezes Davido's Bank Accounts: As Dele Momodu Reacts by fredoooooo: 11:02pm On Sep 16, 2018
tunmedies:
Hw wil U feel if dy say such 2 ur dad. Law of karma is coming.
Now that the news is confirmed fake , how will you feel if a fake news is being report about your father? May the law of karma hit you and your father with a fake report , awon omo irankiran deede angry

NB.. stay on your lane
Re: EFCC Freezes Davido's Bank Accounts: As Dele Momodu Reacts by tunmedies(m): 12:39am On Sep 17, 2018
fredoooooo:

Now that the news is confirmed fake , how will you feel if a fake news is being report about your father? May the law of karma hit you and your father with a fake report , awon omo irankiran deede angry

NB.. stay on your lane
I forgiv u cos u dnt wht u r sayng. Besides,I didnt mean 2 yab U, I was just tryng 2 tell u 2 put urself in his possitn. Am sori if u r offnded, bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Regina Daniels And Toyin Lawani Dance To Teni's 'Billionaire' / Jada Pinkett Denies August Alsina Affair / Banky W Reacts To Wizkid’s Absence At His Wedding To Adesua Etomi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.