Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Tinubu To Adeboye: My Hands Are Tied On Ambode’s 2nd Term - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu To Adeboye: My Hands Are Tied On Ambode’s 2nd Term (57091 Views)

2023: Tinubu’s Action On Ambode Haunts Campaign / Tinubu, APC Mount Pressure On Ambode To Step Down, Endorse Sanwo-olu / 2019: Tinubu Adamant About Decision On Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu To Adeboye: My Hands Are Tied On Ambode’s 2nd Term by holyfather(m): 8:46am On Sep 15, 2018
Wow
This is becoming more interesting by the day.
Seriously, I hate asslicking angry
Re: Tinubu To Adeboye: My Hands Are Tied On Ambode’s 2nd Term by Mankosi: 8:46am On Sep 15, 2018
His hands are tied by who when he's the owner of lagos
Re: Tinubu To Adeboye: My Hands Are Tied On Ambode’s 2nd Term by sshyne(m): 8:46am On Sep 15, 2018
3rdavefarms:
See how God works ... despite Ambode Good work for lagosians.. is most likely for him not to win the second term simply because ...he refused to honor God as he sacked the Chaplain of the Government house overnight with 24 hours notice .. that was too bad of him and I surely know God is punishing him and not Tinubu because who is Tinubu a mere rougue

You are not normal, I just wonder how a grown man will think with his anus. Most you involve God in everything? You are a big fool

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Adeboye: My Hands Are Tied On Ambode’s 2nd Term by Nobody: 8:47am On Sep 15, 2018
I think Tinubu is a smart politician.
Eventually Ambode will submit to Tinubu's demands in his bid to recontest

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Adeboye: My Hands Are Tied On Ambode’s 2nd Term by Aydesmond(m): 8:48am On Sep 15, 2018
jayson87:
Same me will never do that sorry! Pastors should stop romancing politicians. what has Jesus got to do with Herod or Pilate
So dis sounds like romance to you... No wahala we will all b here... Baba dem say make una leave politicians alone ooo, besides God made the three Hebrews close to the governor, Daniel was an interpreter for the governor, buh wat do I know
Re: Tinubu To Adeboye: My Hands Are Tied On Ambode’s 2nd Term by phemiee1810(m): 8:49am On Sep 15, 2018
if I happen to be ambode and I lose the primary election I won't defect I would just make sure apc looses both the senatorial governorship and presidential elections in Lagos State I would a fight to finish

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Adeboye: My Hands Are Tied On Ambode’s 2nd Term by Olulinks(m): 8:50am On Sep 15, 2018
PaChukwudi44:
Adeboye should not get himself involved iin this biko.Imagine calling to beg Tinubu as God or what exactly
He never begged. He enquired into the matter, according to the story, so he won't assume and flow with the rumour flying around.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Adeboye: My Hands Are Tied On Ambode’s 2nd Term by Nobody: 8:56am On Sep 15, 2018
When is the primary election self....I will like to give it to Ambode
Re: Tinubu To Adeboye: My Hands Are Tied On Ambode’s 2nd Term by Nobody: 8:58am On Sep 15, 2018
PaChukwudi44:
Adeboye should not get himself involved iin this biko.Imagine calling to beg Tinubu as God or what exactly
What is biko in all these.If Sanwo or Sanya gets there and things get bad it is people like you ,the developers, that will first shout to high heavens.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Adeboye: My Hands Are Tied On Ambode’s 2nd Term by eventsms(m): 9:02am On Sep 15, 2018
Download Project topics and materials via www.researchs.com.ng
Re: Tinubu To Adeboye: My Hands Are Tied On Ambode’s 2nd Term by Tayomi37(m): 9:06am On Sep 15, 2018
3rdavefarms:
See how God works ... despite Ambode Good work for lagosians.. is most likely for him not to win the second term simply because ...he refused to honor God as he sacked the Chaplain of the Government house overnight with 24 hours notice .. that was too bad of him and I surely know God is punishing him and not Tinubu because who is Tinubu a mere rougue

God bless you, you've have posted what I was about to post. That is how God works. Let him move from one party to another as long as God judgement is set on him n his family no matter how best he worked for Lagos state he is not going anywhere
Re: Tinubu To Adeboye: My Hands Are Tied On Ambode’s 2nd Term by farem: 9:06am On Sep 15, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

Try for once to step into the shoes of VIPs in your life.
What if ambode has been trying to go through the pastor? So you would have acted like you heard. nothing abi, just to show you are apolitical?
Re: Tinubu To Adeboye: My Hands Are Tied On Ambode’s 2nd Term by patogist: 9:06am On Sep 15, 2018
Adeboye sef. Must you react to everything? Go and win soul for Christ instead of getting involved in dirty political games
Re: Tinubu To Adeboye: My Hands Are Tied On Ambode’s 2nd Term by fvck(m): 9:07am On Sep 15, 2018
iammo:
undecided ambode should man up, all this begging would Lessing his political brand, and give tinubu a stronger public appeal

I support you, if Ambode was Wike,by now Tinubu for hear am hot

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Adeboye: My Hands Are Tied On Ambode’s 2nd Term by Andhominem: 9:07am On Sep 15, 2018
Lagos will soon be free from Tinubu.
Pharaoh's heart must be hardened.
Re: Tinubu To Adeboye: My Hands Are Tied On Ambode’s 2nd Term by adecz: 9:07am On Sep 15, 2018
Wetin concern GO with
party primaries.

This can as well be described as
anti Church activities.

A great man of God as he,
must be neutral in elective political matters.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Adeboye: My Hands Are Tied On Ambode’s 2nd Term by donnie(m): 9:09am On Sep 15, 2018
I see... interesting
Re: Tinubu To Adeboye: My Hands Are Tied On Ambode’s 2nd Term by sexiestharam(f): 9:10am On Sep 15, 2018
What is Adeboye's business in politics? Let him face his church. God is too merciful. Men of God committing all sorts.
Re: Tinubu To Adeboye: My Hands Are Tied On Ambode’s 2nd Term by farem: 9:11am On Sep 15, 2018
rozayx5:
Ambode move to PDP

And dmeystify the frog

Politics is more than you see it. pdp is not different than any three-letter word in Lagos

Please mention another party

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Adeboye: My Hands Are Tied On Ambode’s 2nd Term by candygist: 9:11am On Sep 15, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

Mpa Chukwudi, Stop interpreting tbjngs the wrong way. DID you see anywhere in the post that said Adeboye begged Tinubu ?
Re: Tinubu To Adeboye: My Hands Are Tied On Ambode’s 2nd Term by Sannisege: 9:12am On Sep 15, 2018
Why is Ambode afraid of direct primaries? If he is popular as he claims, then he should submit himself for direct primaries. simple. Ride on Asiwaju, we dey your back kampe.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Adeboye: My Hands Are Tied On Ambode’s 2nd Term by farem: 9:15am On Sep 15, 2018
Quote me- THIS WOULD STILL BE RESOLVED IN FAVOUR OF AMBODE.

If you are with me click LIKE.
if you disagree, please click SHARE
Re: Tinubu To Adeboye: My Hands Are Tied On Ambode’s 2nd Term by Sirjamo: 9:15am On Sep 15, 2018
3rdavefarms:
You took it right out of my mouth, his wife was arrogant to a church leader and got him sacked, yet, he did nothing about it.
Re: Tinubu To Adeboye: My Hands Are Tied On Ambode’s 2nd Term by Sannisege: 9:17am On Sep 15, 2018
fvck:

I support you, if Ambode was Wike,by now Tinubu for hear am hot
That is why animal like WIke cannot govern a sane clime like Lagos. Abeg keep your Wike in the jungle called Port-harcourt

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Adeboye: My Hands Are Tied On Ambode’s 2nd Term by Tareq1105: 9:18am On Sep 15, 2018
Chiefpriest1:
Huge mistake. Tinubu is making a huge mistake. He will lose Lagos if he continues like this.

Did anybody notice how close the governorship votes were in 2015?

Something that hasn't happened since 1999 is about to take place and it will shock Tinubu.

Tinubu will be shocked. I will never vote along with Tinubu again and again if he remained adamant.

That "Asiwaju" tittle is about to be removed.
Re: Tinubu To Adeboye: My Hands Are Tied On Ambode’s 2nd Term by kaywhy09(m): 9:19am On Sep 15, 2018
But why is this not happening at the national level?
Re: Tinubu To Adeboye: My Hands Are Tied On Ambode’s 2nd Term by romenna: 9:19am On Sep 15, 2018
If tinubu is not tamed, he will become a God in Lagos soon
Re: Tinubu To Adeboye: My Hands Are Tied On Ambode’s 2nd Term by Sannisege: 9:19am On Sep 15, 2018
phemiee1810:
if I happen to be ambode and I lose the primary election I won't defect I would just make sure apc looses both the senatorial governorship and presidential elections in Lagos State I would a fight to finish
Baba APC can never lose Lagos. You think Tinubu and co haven't weighed their options before dumping Ambode. The 2019 Lagos gubernatorial elections have been won and lost already. Go on the streets and listen to what the real Lagos voters are saying about Ambode. then you will know its over for the guy even if he decamps to PDP.

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Adeboye: My Hands Are Tied On Ambode’s 2nd Term by SmartMugu: 9:20am On Sep 15, 2018
Religion and politics don't mix. The pastors need to focus on what they claim they're sent to do and no meddle with politics.
Re: Tinubu To Adeboye: My Hands Are Tied On Ambode’s 2nd Term by Tareq1105: 9:26am On Sep 15, 2018
Sannisege:
Why is Ambode afraid of direct primaries? If he is popular as he claims, then he should submit himself for direct primaries. simple. Ride on Asiwaju, we dey your back kampe.

Ok, I heard you.

You politicians always think you have the final say over contestants.

You always think that residents are immaterial.

We're waiting for you people.

Asiwaju a gboorun ara e.

He will know that for someone to be called Asiwaju, definitely he need millions of followers.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Adeboye: My Hands Are Tied On Ambode’s 2nd Term by Btruth: 9:26am On Sep 15, 2018
aolawale025:
Tinubu era seems like its coming to an end

I said so in one of the past post. That Tinubu's time seem to be up. God has not created someone that He cannot deal with it. Let Tinubu greedily drop Ambode, and he will see the reaction of the Lagosians in the next election. Though Ambode might not win the election, but another that is not expected will win that Lagos seat. Let somebody close to him remind him of the history of Agbalajobi, Sarumi & Otedola. History is sure to repeat itself.
Re: Tinubu To Adeboye: My Hands Are Tied On Ambode’s 2nd Term by chronique(m): 9:26am On Sep 15, 2018
What is Adeboye's business in this?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi Supporters Wear Pampers, Sing Emilokan To Mock Tinubu (pic, Video) / Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With These Photos / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Fayemi Emerges Ekiti Governor-Elect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.