Stats: 3,150,628 members, 7,809,338 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

See The Amount Of Money This Lady Realised After She Broke Her Savings Box - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / See The Amount Of Money This Lady Realised After She Broke Her Savings Box (44809 Views)

Student Cries After Her Savings 'Vanished' From Her Piggy Bank / See How Much I Saved Up From My Savings Box / Woman Shows Off Her Savings From January To December (Photos,Video) (2) (3) (4)

Re: See The Amount Of Money This Lady Realised After She Broke Her Savings Box by Ojuororun(m): 11:30am On Sep 15, 2018
Hope yo are not using what you have , to get what you dos'nt have...besides which business is she into ?....o,l,o,s,h,o,i,s,mgrin
Re: See The Amount Of Money This Lady Realised After She Broke Her Savings Box by Divay22(f): 11:31am On Sep 15, 2018
XaviDayo:
That money nor reach 50 bay. But u try Sha. Forget all those people wey dey claim say their money disappear. Na lie. They never saved anything. Damn liars.
Person dey use broom pick their money, dem say na diabolical grin grin grin
Re: See The Amount Of Money This Lady Realised After She Broke Her Savings Box by Gkemz: 11:34am On Sep 15, 2018
The money is not that much
but i commend her for even saving at all unlike her fellow naive girls that primarily depend on guys while their bodies pay for the consequences.
Re: See The Amount Of Money This Lady Realised After She Broke Her Savings Box by Gudwork(m): 11:34am On Sep 15, 2018
Rich gal indeed

Call me on this number if u need an addidas porsche design shoe at affordable price. 08108639889

Re: See The Amount Of Money This Lady Realised After She Broke Her Savings Box by Onyenazumu87: 11:41am On Sep 15, 2018
Some people will just fold money and put it in a box then come to the internet to brake it.

Re: See The Amount Of Money This Lady Realised After She Broke Her Savings Box by Curry30: 11:47am On Sep 15, 2018
Why is it that it is usually twitter girls that normally post these things

Just thinking out loud though!

#promotesavingculture
Re: See The Amount Of Money This Lady Realised After She Broke Her Savings Box by Hoodbilonia: 11:54am On Sep 15, 2018
e nor even reach 500k.
vewi lean back money
money for fuel. 42k.
na these kind ones dey spread if them they withdraw money from atm machine
bich
wtf u got real life banks out thr
wtf are u kidding me bich
r u a baby still using cave man piggy banks
nigeria is far from civilization
Re: See The Amount Of Money This Lady Realised After She Broke Her Savings Box by Chinny024(f): 12:01pm On Sep 15, 2018
9japarrot:
Pls where can i get this piggy box? shocked
Carpenter does wooden box while Welder would give you an iron/ steel one...
Re: See The Amount Of Money This Lady Realised After She Broke Her Savings Box by Nobody: 12:04pm On Sep 15, 2018
At least, she is sure of getting hair extensions and undies. Ladies value those things a lot.
Re: See The Amount Of Money This Lady Realised After She Broke Her Savings Box by Chinny024(f): 12:07pm On Sep 15, 2018
Won't break mine till Christmas oo.. grin grin grin
Lol.....
Re: See The Amount Of Money This Lady Realised After She Broke Her Savings Box by Tammynator(m): 12:09pm On Sep 15, 2018
For those saying it's not up to 50k, I have already counted up to 26k for the 1k notes already(the ones I can see). I think that cash could be up to 70k.
Re: See The Amount Of Money This Lady Realised After She Broke Her Savings Box by 9japarrot: 12:11pm On Sep 15, 2018
Chinny024:

Carpenter does wooden box while Welder would give you an iron/ steel one...

I dont need a vault oo...

just d normal kolo grin
Re: See The Amount Of Money This Lady Realised After She Broke Her Savings Box by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 15, 2018
LuciferCristi:
Every night after a session with a client, she saves a part of the pay for the future.

Very intelligent olosho. Way better than giving it to those religious conmen.

This girl is a wife material.
prodigal son/daughter
Re: See The Amount Of Money This Lady Realised After She Broke Her Savings Box by Dididrumz(m): 12:17pm On Sep 15, 2018
LuciferCristi:
Every night after a session with a client, she saves a part of the pay for the future.

I hate people like you. You can't be positive about anything in life. And this is why you never achieve anything positive I'm life. Prove me wrong and tell me what you do for a living, and I will give you 50k. no jokes...... idiot human being
Re: See The Amount Of Money This Lady Realised After She Broke Her Savings Box by Nobody: 12:21pm On Sep 15, 2018
Salary earner no fit save for kolo ooo, before month end sef, in fact before dem pay you, you Don already use 70% of your salary grin
Re: See The Amount Of Money This Lady Realised After She Broke Her Savings Box by Chinny024(f): 12:22pm On Sep 15, 2018
9japarrot:

I dont need a vault oo...

just d normal kolo grin
Lol...
Re: See The Amount Of Money This Lady Realised After She Broke Her Savings Box by iamademorlar(m): 12:24pm On Sep 15, 2018
Hardeybohwarley:
How much? Aproko OP no be the amount she put she go commot, only God how long she don dey save. Anything for the gram.
In Jay Z voice
"Y'all on the gram holding cash to your ear"
"There's a disconnection, we don't call it money over here"
O.J life...
Re: See The Amount Of Money This Lady Realised After She Broke Her Savings Box by Mekanus(m): 12:27pm On Sep 15, 2018
Why be say na only girls dey get this piggy bank sef.
Re: See The Amount Of Money This Lady Realised After She Broke Her Savings Box by ADRIAN88(m): 12:30pm On Sep 15, 2018
uwagimboo:
She is truly rich ooo!!! shocked let her go nd buy Range Rover

You will not die if you don't comment my brother!

Re: See The Amount Of Money This Lady Realised After She Broke Her Savings Box by ufuosman(m): 12:30pm On Sep 15, 2018
Good one
Re: See The Amount Of Money This Lady Realised After She Broke Her Savings Box by ikemesit4477: 12:41pm On Sep 15, 2018
uwagimboo:
how much do you think is Range Rover, with that chicken change am seeing there!
Re: See The Amount Of Money This Lady Realised After She Broke Her Savings Box by ikemesit4477: 12:43pm On Sep 15, 2018
uwagimboo:
how much do you think is Range Rover, with that chicken change am seeing there! cheesy
Re: See The Amount Of Money This Lady Realised After She Broke Her Savings Box by AnanseK(m): 12:45pm On Sep 15, 2018
ItzBIM:
You just invited thieves into your den, we shall pay you a visit shortly. Stand by .

Are you a thief ? shocked
Re: See The Amount Of Money This Lady Realised After She Broke Her Savings Box by Nickymezor(f): 12:53pm On Sep 15, 2018
tongue tongue
Re: See The Amount Of Money This Lady Realised After She Broke Her Savings Box by claseek(f): 12:56pm On Sep 15, 2018
LuciferCristi:

I just knew I'll see a comment like this. Because it's a female, she automatically got the money from prostitution. Immature reasoning.
Re: See The Amount Of Money This Lady Realised After She Broke Her Savings Box by Wisebisho: 1:16pm On Sep 15, 2018
ItzBIM:
You just invited thieves into your den, we shall pay you a visit shortly. Stand by .
You just exposed your identity..
Re: See The Amount Of Money This Lady Realised After She Broke Her Savings Box by ahahnow: 1:23pm On Sep 15, 2018
ItzBIM:
Devil at work. Lightening strike you there
Re: See The Amount Of Money This Lady Realised After She Broke Her Savings Box by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 15, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
Piggy bank that does not contain #5, #10, #50 is that one a piggy bank?

I tire for Nigerians o.
Re: See The Amount Of Money This Lady Realised After She Broke Her Savings Box by samisj4real(m): 1:38pm On Sep 15, 2018
ItzBIM:
You've invited Fsars into your den, we shall pay you a visit shortly
Re: See The Amount Of Money This Lady Realised After She Broke Her Savings Box by Nobody: 1:44pm On Sep 15, 2018
claseek:
I just knew I'll see a comment like this. Because it's a female, she automatically got the money from prostitution. Immature reasoning.

If you are intelligent enough, you would know that it is nothing but proceeds of prostitution or slaying if we want to be diplomatic. The indicator is clear enough.

Top5 Forbes Richest Men Who Don’t Live Like They Worth Billions / Tony Elumelu Hits The Beach With His Wife And Children(photos) / Graduate Establishes Fufu Processing Plant In Imo (photo)