Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,912 members, 7,824,824 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

See How Much I Saved Up From My Savings Box - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / See How Much I Saved Up From My Savings Box (680 Views)

The Money I Saved In My Saving Box / Checkout What I Saved From My Piggy Bank After 5 Months / See The Amount Of Money This Lady Realised After She Broke Her Savings Box (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How Much I Saved Up From My Savings Box by dilini(m): 4:04pm On Jan 01, 2022
2021 has come and gone, I stood resolute to achieving 79% of the year's resolution and one of them was saving every monies not needed for spending and every profit I made from my side hustles (though I work with a growing FMCG medium size company).

Here's thanking God for His grace, mercies and provisions all through 2021, it wasn't easy but I aspired and broke through. God be praised!!!

Please mods do the needful let's encourage others.

Thanks

Re: See How Much I Saved Up From My Savings Box by dilini(m): 4:09pm On Jan 01, 2022
My 2021 last year resolution achieved, 2022 we go again.

All thanks to the Big guy upstairs!

Re: See How Much I Saved Up From My Savings Box by isaiah4life(m): 4:15pm On Jan 01, 2022
Wow! Help us narrate how you take overcome the temptation of breaking it, OP.

By the special grace of God, I will start this very soon.

1 Like

Re: See How Much I Saved Up From My Savings Box by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jan 01, 2022
I have a plan to have more than this come this year ending
Re: See How Much I Saved Up From My Savings Box by calmness0(f): 4:17pm On Jan 01, 2022
Op send some make I save for you.
Re: See How Much I Saved Up From My Savings Box by Rosaline5000: 4:32pm On Jan 01, 2022
This is great
Re: See How Much I Saved Up From My Savings Box by dilini(m): 4:50pm On Jan 01, 2022
I just drop it in and take my mind off it while concentrating on other goals. Some months it would be less while other months would be 'rain of financial blessings'. I thank God for everything

isaiah4life:
Wow! Help us narrate how you take overcome the temptation of breaking it, OP.

By the special grace of God, I will start this very soon.
Re: See How Much I Saved Up From My Savings Box by Freestainworld(m): 5:01pm On Jan 01, 2022
Send your location op, so we can discuss on how to spend it.
Re: See How Much I Saved Up From My Savings Box by Babastrong(m): 5:39pm On Jan 01, 2022
May i not have any reason to go back to this level again.
i have done this when i was in jss 3. When we used to do wooden banks for saving extra cash.
POVERTY Has been beating front and back.
anyway, OP, congratulations. And make use of the saving effectively.
Re: See How Much I Saved Up From My Savings Box by dilini(m): 6:16pm On Jan 01, 2022
Thanks, will do..

Babastrong:
May i not have any reason to go back to this level again.
i have done this when i was in jss 3. When we used to do wooden banks for saving extra cash.
POVERTY Has been beating front and back.
anyway, OP, congratulations. And make use of the saving effectively.
Re: See How Much I Saved Up From My Savings Box by Babastrong(m): 6:49pm On Jan 01, 2022
[quote author=dilini post=108995671]
Thanks, will do..

[ My first saving through this process was 18k, then #200 was the highest note(1998/99). And i used the saving to make sugarcane plantation. With determination and innovation, the investment is yielding million today. Though i made use of family's land because i stay in village.
your 100k can cultivate 5acres of land. If you plant maize and soyabeans(mixed cropping).
ploughing of 5acres = 35k.
Herbicides(both powder&liquid) to treat the farm= 20k.
maize(input)= 2bassia= 12k.
soyabeans( 18k).
yields on 5acres(ceteri paribus).
maize yield =15bags= 300k.
soyabeans=10bags= 450k. Base on this year market.
if you have land, you can try this and see the result.

1 Like

Re: See How Much I Saved Up From My Savings Box by dilini(m): 7:38pm On Jan 01, 2022
[quote author=Babastrong post=108996435][/quote]

Yes, I do have plots of lands in my village, your advice will help greatly. I am not in farming but would love to put your advice to work. Can I send you an email?
Re: See How Much I Saved Up From My Savings Box by Babastrong(m): 7:48pm On Jan 01, 2022
[quote author=dilini post=108997674]

Yes, I do have plots of lands in my village, your advice will help greatly. I am not in farming but would love to put your advice to work. Can I send you an email?[ Am sorry, NO. Because i may fail to read it.]
Re: See How Much I Saved Up From My Savings Box by Doctoadisa(m): 8:53pm On Jan 01, 2022
Wow. This is inspiring
Re: See How Much I Saved Up From My Savings Box by dilini(m): 3:58pm On Jan 03, 2022
Thanks
Re: See How Much I Saved Up From My Savings Box by jagged44: 4:21pm On Jan 03, 2022
Saving money without a purpose is a waste of time. The money that you spent an entire year saving will be used up within a month.
Re: See How Much I Saved Up From My Savings Box by dilini(m): 5:40pm On Jan 19, 2022
jagged44:
Saving money without a purpose is a waste of time. The money that you spent an entire year saving will be used up within a month.

I actually invested in a long-term project, so don't be pessimistic.

(1) (Reply)

Buy And Sell Rechargeable Fan / Lpg Trucks For Hire / The ABC Of Supply Business. Start Making Money Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.