Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,778 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

Breaking News: Emma Ejiofor, PDP Financier, Founding Member Joins APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Emma Ejiofor, PDP Financier, Founding Member Joins APC (1367 Views)

Edo PDP Financier, Goodluck Adenomo Community Head, Others Decamp To APC / Sunday Igboho Linked ToAbdullahi Usman, Boko Haram Financier Jailed In UAE / Another Rivers House Of Reps Member Joins Apc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: Emma Ejiofor, PDP Financier, Founding Member Joins APC by Butterflyleo: 8:59am On Sep 15, 2018

One of the founding members of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) and a major financier of the party, Emma Ejiofor, on Friday, in Asaba, Delta State, left the party for the All Progressives Congress (APC) with his supporters.

Ejiofor told journalists that the decision to drop his membership of the PDP was ‘painful’ but regretted that the party has drifted drastically from the vision of the founding fathers, lamenting that the clique that hijacked it do not reward loyalty.

His words, “I am taking what people termed to be hard decision which is dropping my membership of PDP and taking a progressive step of associating with APC. I funded PDP from birth till this moment.

“When we formed PDP, it was with great minds of progressive ideas but what we are seeing is a clear deviation from those progressive ideas.

“Most of the founders have left the party because our expectations are not being met.

PDP has become a clique of wicked people who don’t reward loyalty, the reward system in PDP is very bad.

“A situation where if you are given a position today, you become a leader, the contributions of others are not recognised is a bad.

“When we formed PDP, what we did was that the party should be stronger than an individual but what you are seeing today is individuals pocketing the party to an extent that very soon they will change name to South-South PDP because it is going regional.”

According to him, when Solomon Lar was made national chairman of the party in 1998, “the first N10 million he started with was provided between me and Rochas Okorocha. Where is Rochas today?

“It is painful that I am leaving a house that I assisted in building that even the ‘boys’ who are billionaires today never contributed to build. It took long for me to make this move because of my contributions to the party.”

Ejiofor said his entrance into APC was to join forces with the progressives to rescue Delta State from a clique “called GDM”, adding that whoever was not a member of that clique has be fenced out of the system over the years.

“From 1998 till this moment, I have been involved in everything that has happened in PDP. The mind now is to rescue Delta. People that formed PDP in this state like Prof. Oyovbaire were never recognized because it was a clique called GDM.

“It was of recent that Oyovbaire was recognised and appointed into government. If you watch closely, if you are not a member of that GDM, you will not be anything in this state. So for us to move, a system has to come to down for another system to emerge.

“I was not a member of the GDM, I was of the UNCP stock. UNCP was a larger stock and I was a governorship aspirant of UNCP. You listen when Uduaghan spoke, he said there is the Ibori dynasty and the PDP dynasty, I belonged to the PDP dynasty. But if you watch, it is only those from the other side that are allowed into the system,” Ejiofor stated.

http://sunnewsonline.com/ejiofor-pdp-financier-and-founding-member-joins-apc/

Mynd44, OAM4J

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Emma Ejiofor, PDP Financier, Founding Member Joins APC by Nbote(m): 9:01am On Sep 15, 2018
Lol... Dis OP is really funny... Why exactly are U always particular about those decamping from PDP to APC?

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Emma Ejiofor, PDP Financier, Founding Member Joins APC by iammo(m): 9:01am On Sep 15, 2018
what's breaking in this? its not like Nigeria has a real political party since 1999
Re: Breaking News: Emma Ejiofor, PDP Financier, Founding Member Joins APC by Butterflyleo: 9:04am On Sep 15, 2018
Nbote:
Lol... Dis OP is really funny... Why exactly are U always particular about those decamping from PDP to APC?

Lmao it must be very painful for you to be updated with recent happenings as I post breaking political news grin

Don't worry, you go dey alright las las
Re: Breaking News: Emma Ejiofor, PDP Financier, Founding Member Joins APC by izzou(m): 9:06am On Sep 15, 2018
grin

APC should be smart naa. Must every one who leaves PDP be accepted?

All those who ran back to PDP were all in PDP.

When he decamps tomorrow back to PDP, una go say him no get political value. Yet, you guys keep accepting them
Re: Breaking News: Emma Ejiofor, PDP Financier, Founding Member Joins APC by haryorbarmie83(m): 9:08am On Sep 15, 2018
Good news for my brothers in APC.
Re: Breaking News: Emma Ejiofor, PDP Financier, Founding Member Joins APC by Butterflyleo: 9:12am On Sep 15, 2018
izzou:
grin

[s]APC should be smart naa. Must every one who leaves PDP be accepted?

All those who ran back to PDP were all in PDP.

When he decamps tomorrow back to PDP, una go say him no get political value. Yet, you guys keep accepting them[/s]

Trash! You are not into politics and most of all are not a political mind in Delta.

Despite him being in PDP before now, he has friends who probably cut across other political parties. Or is there a law that says you must make friends along party lines?

APC in delta know him and much more about him than you or your advice suggests.

They weigh the odds before taking decisions and they have accepted him based on this.

He will be working with those who are already in APC delta to reclaim delta for progress to come to her.

He cannot overrule, he cannot be in charge, he can only contribute and be assessed when it matches the plan of those already in APC.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Emma Ejiofor, PDP Financier, Founding Member Joins APC by gare(f): 9:12am On Sep 15, 2018
Nbote:

He has no job, what do you expect, everyday he is wait for defectors from PDP to APC.
Re: Breaking News: Emma Ejiofor, PDP Financier, Founding Member Joins APC by Butterflyleo: 9:15am On Sep 15, 2018
LuciferCristi:
If his supposed "beloved party" has gone to the dogs, shouldn't he be fixing it instead of running away?

This shows he's just a thief.

His source of income has been blocked & he wants to try something new.

Nigerian politicians should replace me in hell.

He cannot fix what the greedy selfish, blackmailers, backstabbers, thieves, looters, desperados have destroyed.

You can find all the above in heavy numbers in PDP

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Emma Ejiofor, PDP Financier, Founding Member Joins APC by Butterflyleo: 9:16am On Sep 15, 2018
gare:

He has no job, what do you expect, everyday he is wait for defectors from PDP to APC.

You have no job. Did I expect any less? Everyday you roam all over nairaland attacking posts in support of PMB.

Ipobian you can extend your sit at home protest till 2023 after all its as good as the joblessness you enjoy

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Emma Ejiofor, PDP Financier, Founding Member Joins APC by Demmzy15(m): 9:18am On Sep 15, 2018
This is indeed a sad news for Potors angry sad

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Emma Ejiofor, PDP Financier, Founding Member Joins APC by gare(f): 9:20am On Sep 15, 2018
Butterflyleo:

You have no job. Did I expect any less? Everyday you roam all over nairaland attacking posts in support of PMB.

Ipobian you can extend your sit at home protest till 2023 after all its as good as the joblessness you enjoy

So someone can get under your skin ? I can feel that you're so pained, please take heart
Re: Breaking News: Emma Ejiofor, PDP Financier, Founding Member Joins APC by Demmzy15(m): 9:21am On Sep 15, 2018
gare:

**slaps her flatheead** Go to school you won't agree, see what constant sit-at-home has caused you angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Emma Ejiofor, PDP Financier, Founding Member Joins APC by Butterflyleo: 9:21am On Sep 15, 2018
gare:

So someone can get under your skin ? I can feel that you're so pained, please take heart

Lmao you wish he got under my skin don't you? I just chose to give him tit for tat and not based on being riled up by him.

Set your head straight so you can think straight
Re: Breaking News: Emma Ejiofor, PDP Financier, Founding Member Joins APC by Butterflyleo: 9:24am On Sep 15, 2018
LuciferCristi:

Same could be said for APC & every other political party in Nigeria.

I know for a fact Tinubu ticks the boxes for all those exotic qualities you listed above.

All.

Last time I checked, Tinubu isn't the one shedding crocodile tears for sake of sympathy while roaming the length and breath of Nigeria consulting from Lizards to cockroaches just to force himself into the hearts and minds of Nigerians.

Finally last time I checked Tinubu isn't the one saying they would kill anybody needed to kill in order to achieve their objective as Wike declared to Fayose some time ago in the leaked phone conversation.
Re: Breaking News: Emma Ejiofor, PDP Financier, Founding Member Joins APC by izzou(m): 10:15am On Sep 15, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Trash! You are not into politics and most of all are not a political mind in Delta.

Despite him being in PDP before now, he has friends who probably cut across other political parties. Or is there a law that says you must make friends along party lines?

APC in delta know him and much more about him than you or your advice suggests.

They weigh the odds before taking decisions and they have accepted him based on this.

He will be working with those who are already in APC delta to reclaim delta for progress to come to her.

He cannot overrule, he cannot be in charge, he can only contribute and be assessed when it matches the plan of those already in APC.

That was how Saraki, Tambuwal, and the rest came in to contribute to the plan of those already in APC

I didn't even know this was your thread. I would have stayed away. You really don't know how to make reasonable points most times
Re: Breaking News: Emma Ejiofor, PDP Financier, Founding Member Joins APC by Butterflyleo: 10:17am On Sep 15, 2018
LuciferCristi:

You've switched to "shedding crocodile tears" & "killing".

I said Tinubu possesses all the traits you listed -

To continue this debate, disprove this.

Read my last post again for your proof.

I expected you would ask me for the leaked phone conversation between wike and fayose grin

PDP is a party of bloodthirsty desperados who can kill, backstab, blackmail, instigate all sorts of ethnic and religious chaos just so they can return to power and looting.

Argue with your shadow
Re: Breaking News: Emma Ejiofor, PDP Financier, Founding Member Joins APC by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 10:18am On Sep 15, 2018
Wake me up when IBORI defects grin

All these ones na small masquerades
Re: Breaking News: Emma Ejiofor, PDP Financier, Founding Member Joins APC by Butterflyleo: 10:18am On Sep 15, 2018
izzou:

That was how Saraki, Tambuwal, and the rest came in to contribute to the plan of those already in APC

I didn't even know this was your thread. I would have stayed away. You really don't know how to make reasonable points most times

You really don't know how to make reasonable comments most times.

Ipobian reasoning precedes your common sense
Re: Breaking News: Emma Ejiofor, PDP Financier, Founding Member Joins APC by Rilwayne001: 10:24am On Sep 15, 2018
The die is cast for FiDiFi, they should give up already. tongue
Re: Breaking News: Emma Ejiofor, PDP Financier, Founding Member Joins APC by izzou(m): 10:54am On Sep 15, 2018
Butterflyleo:

You really don't know how to make reasonable comments most times.

Ipobian reasoning precedes your common sense

Okay Leo

smiley

Make sure you throw a party because of this defection.
Re: Breaking News: Emma Ejiofor, PDP Financier, Founding Member Joins APC by Butterflyleo: 11:07am On Sep 15, 2018
izzou:

Okay Leo

smiley

Make sure you throw a party because of this defection.

Make sure you attend too
Re: Breaking News: Emma Ejiofor, PDP Financier, Founding Member Joins APC by Okoroawusa: 11:27am On Sep 15, 2018
Good for APC

(1) (Reply)

Lets Laugh At South East Pdp Leaders / Nnamdi kanu loves dogs more than Igbos. Shame / If Buhari Is A Folder On Your Computer, What Would You Be Saving Inside?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.