Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,844 members, 7,817,494 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Asa Asika Opens Up On Davido Being An "Aiye" Cult Member - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Asa Asika Opens Up On Davido Being An "Aiye" Cult Member (1237 Views)

Asa Asika Grabs His Girlfriend, DJ Cuppy (Photo) / DJ Cuppy Rents Whole Cinema To Watch "Black Panther" With Boyfriend Asa Asika / DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika's Bedroom Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asa Asika Opens Up On Davido Being An "Aiye" Cult Member by Lizzysamuel(f): 9:46am On Sep 15, 2018
Davido’s country manager, Asa Asika has rubbished a controversial report which went viral last week that one Tobi Adegoke, a 25-year-old suspected member of the cult was lured into becoming a member of the group with promises that joining the group would grant him the rare opportunity of meeting Davido.

According to the suspect, a budding musician who is currently in police custody after being arrested and paraded alongside 26-other suspected cultists by the Lagos State Police Command last week Wednesday; he fell for the cheap trick because he believed meeting Davido would boost his music career.

“I am an Aiye member (). I have been in the cult for about two years. I was told that Davido was a member and if I joined, I will be able to meet him. It was the guy who initiated me that said so. He said he worked for Davido and that it will be easy access for me. But since I joined, I have not met Davido. They told me I’ll become a very popular musician but see where I am now”, he was reported to have said in tears.

In a chat with Showtime, Asika denied knowledge of Davido being a member of any secret cult group.

Abiola Ridwan Sanni, a.k.a ‘Kolotainment’, who is a member of Davido’s DMW crew and also Perruzi’s manager, also dismissed the suspect’s allegation, describing it as ‘funny’. “The allegation is funny, so no further comments”, he said.

Davido, who just concluded his music tour in USA, has since remained radio silent on the allegation.

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/i-never-knew-davido-was-a-cultist-asa-asika-opens-up/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Asa Asika Opens Up On Davido Being An "Aiye" Cult Member by Valro(m): 9:54am On Sep 15, 2018
I know, personally.
Re: Asa Asika Opens Up On Davido Being An "Aiye" Cult Member by Ebios(m): 9:57am On Sep 15, 2018
Na now u know? All these secular celebrities are
Re: Asa Asika Opens Up On Davido Being An "Aiye" Cult Member by delugajackson: 10:18am On Sep 15, 2018
Davido is a certified cultist. Na only people wey get eye dey see.

5 Likes

Re: Asa Asika Opens Up On Davido Being An "Aiye" Cult Member by Tamarapetty(f): 11:23am On Sep 15, 2018
Dem go ever admit?? Yinmu

(1) (Reply)

Man Gets Drunk In Girlfriends Breast Milk...photos / Brodashaggi Visit His Grandma In Ijebu-ode. Photos / New Photos Of Family Of Five Plagued With Madness In Cross River

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.