Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Help Quickteller Not Responding,transaction Stuck. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Help Quickteller Not Responding,transaction Stuck. (996 Views)

FSARS Personnel To Be Issued Guns Only When Responding To Violent Crimes / A Gala Seller Gives Prisoners In A Van Stuck In Lagos Traffic Gala / Quickteller , Fidelity Bank And Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Quickteller Not Responding,transaction Stuck. by Teedeechian(m): 9:49am On Sep 15, 2018
‌Hi all,
so I've been a regular user of quickteller for all of my payment since I've known them and I haven't had any cause for complaints until yesterday evening (14/09/2018) about 4:21, when I made two payments of 50,000 each.

The first one was successful, the second payment was successful(on quickteller website and my account was debited) but quickteller refused to credit /send the money to the account I was paying into.

And instead of finding the two transaction in my payments history, I could only find the first payment which was successful(fully credited), I couldn't find the second payment in my history (which wasn't credited).

I know transactions like this could be delayed or something but all effort to contact quickteller(both through email and twitter) was futile since they wouldn't do as much as even reply, while they continue posting advert on their twitter page.

So I decided to post it here where you guys can help me draw their attention, because I saw how other customers are complaining how quickteller debited them but refused to provide the service they were debited for on their twitter page.

I am not the one to try and bring down a company, but I seriously need the fund and quickteller ain't even forthcoming. And I know the earlier the better. The transaction reference number is 888853579959 and my quickteller email is tee.dee1000@gmail.com .

‌Below is the transaction statement from first bank.

Re: Help Quickteller Not Responding,transaction Stuck. by ezugegere(m): 10:00am On Sep 15, 2018
You should have called their customer care line. They would attend to your complaint
Re: Help Quickteller Not Responding,transaction Stuck. by Teedeechian(m): 10:01am On Sep 15, 2018
Cc lalasticlala , Mynd44 , OAM4J. Please help move to front page.
Re: Help Quickteller Not Responding,transaction Stuck. by Teedeechian(m): 10:02am On Sep 15, 2018
ezugegere:
You should have called their customer care line. They would attend to your complaint

They are not picking up.
Re: Help Quickteller Not Responding,transaction Stuck. by ezugegere(m): 6:51pm On Sep 15, 2018
Teedeechian:

They are not picking up.
They pick. Just buy enough airtime and call them. You won't spend up to 500.
Re: Help Quickteller Not Responding,transaction Stuck. by Teedeechian(m): 12:18am On Sep 23, 2018
Issued resolved. Thanks to ezugegere suggestion. Took them a whole week though.
Re: Help Quickteller Not Responding,transaction Stuck. by adecz: 6:57am On Sep 23, 2018
Quickteller is carrying out
deductions to assist in Buhari's

re-election campaign since Buhari has
informed the public that he has no money...

You will soon receive a message of
gratitude for your 50k donation from the
Buhari Campaign organization.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Help Quickteller Not Responding,transaction Stuck. by ezugegere(m): 12:04am On Sep 26, 2018
Teedeechian:
Issued resolved. Thanks to ezugegere suggestion. Took them a whole week though.
Nice
Re: Help Quickteller Not Responding,transaction Stuck. by XYZJAZZY: 1:46pm On Oct 17, 2018
My money is yet to be credited since 27th of Sept, 2018. i called them on daily basis and my bank too, i have been to their office 2 times nothing has been done above.......I already tagged them fraud. I also have friends with similar complain

ezugegere:

(1) (Reply)

Jealous Wife Pours Fuel On His Husband And 2nd Wife In Kaduna,set Them Ablaze(ph / Two Lovebirds Pictured Fighting Outside A Shoprite Mall / Corps Members Run For Safety As Gunmen Invade Polling Unit In Rivers (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.