Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,065 members, 7,810,968 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:43 PM

Villagers Kill Hippopotamus Terrorising Ikumo Village In Kogi(pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Villagers Kill Hippopotamus Terrorising Ikumo Village In Kogi(pics) (1050 Views)

Hippopotamus Kills A Pregnant Woman In Makurdi / Armed Robbers Attack First Bank And Zenith Bank Branches In Kogi (Pics, Video) / Civil Engineer Shot Dead By Policeman On His Way To His Hometown In Kogi(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Villagers Kill Hippopotamus Terrorising Ikumo Village In Kogi(pics) by zoba88: 8:12pm On Jan 23, 2019
According to the story shared by Haruna Abacha,hippopotamus terrorising the people of Ikumo and its environs has sbeen killed this evening by residents.Ikumo village is in Kogi state.It is surrounded by mountains and rivers.The dwellers are Egbura Koto et el and their main occupations are farming and fishing.

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/01/villagers-kill-hippopotamus-in.html

Re: Villagers Kill Hippopotamus Terrorising Ikumo Village In Kogi(pics) by zoba88: 8:13pm On Jan 23, 2019

Re: Villagers Kill Hippopotamus Terrorising Ikumo Village In Kogi(pics) by TooMuchStuff: 8:19pm On Jan 23, 2019
Ol boy see bush meat o.....
This is good news for lovers of fresh meat from the waters..

See wetin Buhari don cost now....
Hunger no let our people free a family head of hypopotamus dynasty... who was just working hard to feed his family under water.... RIP hyppie
Re: Villagers Kill Hippopotamus Terrorising Ikumo Village In Kogi(pics) by Kylekent59: 8:43pm On Jan 23, 2019
Poor Hippopotamus in the wrong country.

In other news I read a man assisted a dying pregnant Shark in giving birth.

Here in Nigeria such good thing cannot happen, instead it would be tagged a demon or village people.

A good government should build an animal reserve in case of scenario such as this.

establish a body, call them(....), when this type of thing happens,they would handle it with care.

The people are safe, the animal also is safe, life continues.

These are the type of things a good government should be reasoning in his office and not how to kill and make life miserable.

Example

Robbery: In Lagos, the rate of robbery is rife, how do I crub it?

Install cctv, lay surveillance..etc

Amenity: Some areas in Nassarawa don't have water/ some villages, what should I do to tackle it?

Let there be extension of pipes from the towns to the villages where water is hardly seen, or distributes water tanks to various areas/villages, let them buy tanks and when water tanker passes,they stop and fill tanks in the areas/villages at cheaper price.

Accidents : In lagos,you will see some people shading market by the road side/express, what if a trailer looses break and ram into people they blame the devil. How do I tackle it?

I can budget and make a small pavement running horizontally across the road, with this people are gonna be safe/ I enforce a law that no person should shade goods on the road.

Dirty/ Environmental : it used to be done in lagos but no more, almost every part of lagos is dirty, how can I tackle this?

Why can't I bring back that environmental that used to be done before, with this, my state would look better.

Many more, these are the things they should be reasoning in their various office.
Re: Villagers Kill Hippopotamus Terrorising Ikumo Village In Kogi(pics) by Amac2019: 10:36pm On Jan 23, 2019
Never knew we had such in Nigeria waters...Good to know
Re: Villagers Kill Hippopotamus Terrorising Ikumo Village In Kogi(pics) by Maxi3k(m): 12:08am On Jan 24, 2019
My not buhari instead of the hippo

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Message Of Man Who Was Allegedly Killed By Stray Bullet At Polling Unit / Senator Elisha Abbo Killed My Sister / My Neighbors Want To Drive Me Crazy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.