Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,296 members, 7,839,458 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Help For A Job Seeker - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help For A Job Seeker (334 Views)

JOBS TIPS: Here Are 4 Exclusive Tips For Human-Human Networking As A Job Seeker / 4 Shocking Facts About Lying On Your CV Every Job Seeker Should Know / Ordeals Of A Nigerian Job Seeker In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help For A Job Seeker by Icaretoo: 9:52am On Sep 15, 2018
I am an administrative and versatile individual constantly seeking avenues that will allow further development of the knowledge gained during degree studies, work experienced and volunteer opportunities. My aim is to add value to a world class organization whilst maximizing every opportunity for learning, success and growth. In my spare time I love to listen to inspirational
I have a bachelor's degree in Applied Ecology and Professional Diploma in Education. I believe my energetic personality, friendly nature, multi-tasking ability and also my experience and knowledge as a customer service officer and part time teacher has provided me with great opportunity to learn about how to relate with people from all kinds of background
I am very fluent in English and Hausa languages.
I have great passion for humanitarian work, be it in the field or in the office.i get alot of satifaction in actually working and been productive, engage my hands and head but I have not had that in almost three (3) years and it really affecting my psyche.
Take a chance on me. Follow
Re: Help For A Job Seeker by educators(f): 1:19pm On Sep 15, 2018
For free lesson notes, assessment questions and lesson plan visit [url]myteacher.xyz[/url]

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Radio Job In Owerri / Experienced Digital Marketers Needed / Is This Job Interview Legit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.