Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

The Entrepreneur - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Entrepreneur (328 Views)

The Book That Changed My Life As Entrepreneur. / 6 Books Every Young Entrepreneur Should Read / Who Is An Entrepreneur? By Evhiemen Isa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Entrepreneur by LiveWireForum: 10:18am On Sep 15, 2018
Episode 1
Okay quick question,when is the appropraite age to leave your parents house?
The beauty of life is that it waits for no Man as the earth revolves around the sun so is the mystery around the life we refuse to pay close attention to.
It was exactly 10am on the early week's of April, he was 25years old with little to no ambition, a school drop out who still stays with his parents., He was confused in his heart but he kept thinking that what is Will always be.
As Africans with lazy thinking go always say ,wetin be my own no go pass me
The world that he thought will never change , was slowly drifting away from him and a year later he Lost his dad to stroke, he had to take care of the home and learn the duties of a man, if only he was attentive to details he would have fit into his father's shoes. One early morning Click here to continue

(1) (Reply)

Godman Quotes (What Matters Is A Matter---ipsofacto Nuptocentric) / Open Letter To Our Nigeria Armed Forces / 1 Writer Needed Urgently In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.