Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,369 members, 7,957,990 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:00 AM

MY Conscience!!! Pls Advice - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / MY Conscience!!! Pls Advice (363 Views)

Pls Advice Me On What I Can Do About The Kind Of A Lady I Married As Wife Nasty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MY Conscience!!! Pls Advice by goodddnews(m): 10:43am On Sep 15, 2018
, I dated a girl before and break up the relationship due to some attitude I do not like in the relationship, I did not tolerate her for long to see if she will change and break up at the time she lost her dad, which she taught I added to her pain, though I pleaded it was not intentional as I just can continue. Her friends keep telling me to beg her as I brk up at the wrong time which was not amicably . I know I brk up at the wrong time which some time judge my conscience, but the ideal of begging her seems to me as inviting the relationship again. Pls guys what ur mature advice, no insult pls
Re: MY Conscience!!! Pls Advice by youngsahito(m): 11:04pm On Sep 15, 2018
goodddnews:
, I dated a girl before and break up the relationship due to some attitude I do not like in the relationship, I did not tolerate her for long to see if she will change and break up at the time she lost her dad, which she taught I added to her pain, though I pleaded it was not intentional as I just can continue. Her friends keep telling me to beg her as I brk up at the wrong time which was not amicably . I know I brk up at the wrong time which some time judge my conscience, but the ideal of begging her seems to me as inviting the relationship again. Pls guys what ur mature advice, no insult pls
what are the bad attitudes?

(1) (Reply)

How & Where To Quickly Meet Your Future Husband Even Today / Some Ladies Are Just Complicated / For Serious Ladies Hoping To Settle Down(only!!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.