Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,584 members, 7,812,911 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

How & Where To Quickly Meet Your Future Husband Even Today - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / How & Where To Quickly Meet Your Future Husband Even Today (339 Views)

The Help You Needed To Quickly Meet Your Future Husband Is Finally Here! / Who Else Wants To Meet Their Future Husband Even Today? / FREE: How & Where To Meet Your Future Husband Even Today! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How & Where To Quickly Meet Your Future Husband Even Today by Haykaymos(m): 11:11am On Jul 22, 2019
Dear Single And Searching Friend,

Thanks and congratulations for being interested in this interesting, life-changing thread.

Successfully finding your future husband in a world full of so many fake (pretentious), cheating and selfish, but very good-looking men can be very depressing, if not impossible.

I know.

You may have searched for your dream man for many months or even years without success, but I want you to know that there is hope for you. You may be in your 30s or even in your 40s at the moment, but if other single ladies who are about your age could find their own dream man, then you can, and you will find yours too. It is absolutely possible!

Locating your future husband is not rocket science. It can be incredibly simple… if you discover the practical and proven secrets. So don’t be discouraged. Don’t lose hope. Put a smile on your face. Relax. The help you need is here! You will find and connect with your dream man. And it won’t be long! In fact, it will be simpler and faster than you ever imagined! You will see!

On this interesting, life-changing thread, from time to time, I will be sharing with you useful and simple secrets (information) that can help you to quickly meet your future husband, start a marriage-bound relationship with him and then get married to him in one year or even less… and starting today…

Watch out!

Peace!

Haykaymos
Re: How & Where To Quickly Meet Your Future Husband Even Today by Haykaymos(m): 6:49pm On Jul 22, 2019
Shall we get started?

Once again, successfully finding your future husband in a world full of so many fake (pretentious), cheating and selfish, but very good-looking men can be very depressing, if not impossible.

I know.

You may have searched for your dream man for many months or even years without success, but I want you to know that there is hope for you. You may be in your 30s or even in your 40s at the moment, but if other single ladies who are about your age could find their own dream man, then you can, and you will find yours too. It is absolutely possible!

It is not true that all the good ones have been taken. There are still many good single men out there. The interesting fact is that, your future husband is out there looking for you too, and he’s probably having sleepless nights because he’s yet to find you. You better believe that, because it’s true.

Another interesting fact is that, you don’t have to have any special talent, a stunning figure or a pretty face like a movie star or a music star before you can successfully find, connect with and keep your future husband. All you need is the right mindset, the right information (which will be revealed to you in this Guide), and the discipline to carefully go through this Guide with an open mind and also apply the information it contains with anticipation.

Locating your future husband is not rocket science. It can be incredibly simple . . . if you discover the practical and proven secrets. So don’t be discouraged. Don’t lose hope. Put a smile on your face. Relax. The help you need is here! You will find and connect with your dream man. And it won’t be long! In fact, it will be simpler and faster than you ever imagined! You will see!

Typing...
Re: How & Where To Quickly Meet Your Future Husband Even Today by Haykaymos(m): 6:58pm On Jul 22, 2019
From my research, I believe there are 7 simple steps a single and searching lady can follow in order for her to quickly meet her future husband, start a marriage-bound relationship with him, and then get married to him in one year or even less.

Typing…
Re: How & Where To Quickly Meet Your Future Husband Even Today by Haykaymos(m): 7:09pm On Jul 22, 2019
STEP #1: KNOW YOURSELF FIRST

Successfully finding your future husband or your dream man begins with you. You’ve got to first of all discover and get acquainted with who you really are. You’ve got to have a better understanding of yourself. It’s the first and single most important thing you need to do.

Knowing yourself will help you to easily recognize the kind of man you want to attract into your life - someone who compliments you; someone you can walk with; someone whose leadership you can willingly follow. It will also help you to identify what areas of your life you may need to change or work on.

To know yourself, you’ve got to be able to answer the following thought-provoking questions. I encourage you to get a pen and notepad and take some minutes to answer the questions as honestly and as carefully as you possibly can.

1. What are my qualities? (List three of them)

2. What are my values? (What are the things that matter to you in life?)

3. What are the things I enjoy doing?

4. What are my talents/gifts?

5. What are my strengths?

6. What are my weaknesses?

7. Am I an optimist or a pessimist?

8. What are my views about life?

9. Am I an introvert or an extrovert?

10. Do I consider myself a beautiful lady?

Typing...
Re: How & Where To Quickly Meet Your Future Husband Even Today by Haykaymos(m): 7:18pm On Jul 22, 2019
11. Do I love myself?

12. What are the things that I love or do not love about myself?

13. Do I consider myself a good person?

14. Do I consider myself an excellent or an exceptional person?

15. What are the things that I like in men?

16. What are the things that I don’t like in men?

17. What are the things I like in people generally?

18. What are the things I don’t like in people generally?

19. Do I consider myself a wife material? (State your reasons)

20. Can I marry me? (In other words, if you were a man, could you marry the kind of person you are now?)

I suggest you ask someone who is close to you and who knows you very well to frankly comment on your answers to the above thought-provoking questions.

Typing...
Re: How & Where To Quickly Meet Your Future Husband Even Today by Haykaymos(m): 7:30pm On Jul 22, 2019
STEP #2: KNOW WHAT YOU WANT IN LIFE

Next, you’ve got to know exactly what you want and where you are heading in life. The reason why this is absolutely important is simple. When you know what you want and where you are heading in life, you will be able to easily recognize and differentiate from the rest, a suitable man who shares in your passion, who is going in a similar direction as you and who will also most likely inspire, encourage and assist you in achieving your goals.

The following are some of the thought-provoking questions that will help you to determine what you want and where you are heading in life. I encourage you to get your pen and notepad and take some minutes to answer the questions as honestly and as carefully as you possibly can.

1. What is my purpose in life? (What were you born to do in this world?)

2. What is my passion?

3. What do I want to do within the next one to five years?

4. What do I want to have within the next one to five years?

5. Where do I want to be within the next one to five years?

Typing...
Re: How & Where To Quickly Meet Your Future Husband Even Today by Haykaymos(m): 7:36pm On Jul 22, 2019
6. What other qualifications would I like to acquire? (Would you like to acquire one or two more degrees, go for PhD or something?)

7. What career would I like to pursue?

8. What lofty project would I like to embark on? (Would you like to write a book, start an NGO, a foundation, a church or something?)

9. What part of the world, country or city would I like to live when I am married?

10. What kind of family would I like to have; a large one or a small one?

Typing...
Re: How & Where To Quickly Meet Your Future Husband Even Today by Haykaymos(m): 7:45pm On Jul 22, 2019
11. Who are my mentors or role models? (List three of them)

12. What kind of friends do I have? (List three of them)

13. What kind of books do I read? (List three of them)

NOTE: Please note that your answers to the last two questions are very important, because it is said that where you will be in the next five years will be determined by the kind of friends you have and the kind of books you read.

HINT: Your purpose in life is something you were born to do. It’s something you discover, and not something you determine. The purpose of a product is determined by the manufacturer and not by the product itself. So, you need to ask the Creator. As an indicator, your purpose could be tied to something you really enjoy doing all day long, even without being paid for it. It could also be tied to something you see in your environment or in the society that drives you mad. And it could also be tied to something that has a strong effect on your heart repeatedly.

For instance, I was born to teach people success principles that will enable them to live better, happier, more successful and more fulfilling lives; far faster and far simpler than they would without these success principles. I really enjoy what I do, I can’t wait to go to my office when I wake up every day, and I can do it free of charge if and when necessary.

Typing...
Re: How & Where To Quickly Meet Your Future Husband Even Today by Haykaymos(m): 7:55pm On Jul 22, 2019
Lemme pause here for now in order to take your comments and questions on what I've shared with you so far this evening... if any...
Re: How & Where To Quickly Meet Your Future Husband Even Today by Haykaymos(m): 8:17pm On Jul 22, 2019
In the absence of comments and questions, let's continue...

STEP #3: KNOW WHAT YOU WANT IN A MAN

Contrary to what you may believe, God has not reserved a particular man out there for you as your future husband. That’s one of the reasons why He has given you a free will. The same thing applies to every one of us. If you study the Word of God well, you will discover that God does not give people husbands or wives. Every man or woman is expected to choose his or her own husband or wife, and then face the consequences of his or her choice, whether good or bad.

However, God being a loving God and because He knows that a person’s choice of husband or wife can either make or break him or her, He still guides us if we ask Him to, so that we can make the right choice. The kind of person you spend the rest of your life with is entirely your choice. Therefore, it’s important you know specifically what you want in a man so that you will be able to make the right choice.

So, who is your dream man or future husband? Describe him. What is he like on the outside (i.e. the container) and on the inside (i.e. the contents)? You may want to write the answers to the above questions in your notebook or jotter, so that you can be as clear and as specific as possible, because according to Jim Rohn, America’s foremost business philosopher, “A well-defined dream works like a magnet. The better you describe it, the harder you work at achieving it and the stronger it pulls you in its direction.”

Your dream man or future husband is not a perfect person. Nobody is. Or are you? He is not necessarily a perfect person, but an exceptional person who has over the years consciously and painstakingly developed qualities, habits and abilities that would help him to have a successful marriage and a successful life as a whole. In other words, he is someone who has worked on himself over the years. As a matter of fact, he practices what is known as Continuous And Never Ending Improvement (CANEI). Like every other human being, he has shortcomings or weaknesses, some of which you may have to overlook or complement because they are not serious. And others, you may see as an opportunity for him to grow or become a much better person. So you discuss them with him and encourage him to work on them.

Your dream man or future husband is someone who has accepted your past, supports your present and encourages your future.

Note that your dream man or future husband should possess the following qualities (in no particular order) among other qualities you may personally consider indispensable.

Also note that the first ten are the basic qualities you should look out for, while the rest are qualities that could be developed or improved upon over time.

Typing...
Re: How & Where To Quickly Meet Your Future Husband Even Today by Haykaymos(m): 8:28pm On Jul 22, 2019
1. He is physically attractive, at least to you (You feel physically attracted to him each time you see him or each time the two of you are together. Physical attraction often leads to sexual attraction. And sexual attraction is part of falling and staying in love with someone. In fact, someone you don’t find physically attractive is not the right person for you).

2. He is kind (He cares about other people, including you).

3. He is polite (He treats and talks to other people, including you, with respect, no matter how poor or unimportant they may seem).

4. He has integrity (He is a man of his words; he’s honest).

5. He is considerate (He is not self-centred).

6. He is humble (He is not proud, cocky or unapproachable).

7. He is teachable (He listens to others, including you; and can be corrected whenever he is wrong. You can tell whether or not a man is teachable if he is open to other people’s thoughts and ideas; listens more than he talks; willing to change his opinion based on new information; readily admits when he is wrong; willing to ask questions, even questions that will expose his ignorance; open to doing things in a way he hasn’t done them before; willing to ask for directions; and instead of acting defensively when criticized, he listens openly for the truth. If a man is teachable, his future is bright; and the future is also bright for your relationship).

8. He is a man of vision (He knows exactly what he wants and where he is going in life).

9. He is going in a similar direction as you in life (Your major dreams, goals and objectives in life are related with his own one way or the other. The two of you are going in opposite directions in life if, for instance, you want to be a career woman while he wants to be a diplomat, because diplomats’ wives don’t work).

10. He has a personal and cordial relationship with God (Most single ladies out there; and maybe including you too; are looking for men that are God-fearing. I don’t have any problem with that. But what they fail to realize is that, before a man can genuinely be God-fearing, he has to first of all have a personal and cordial relationship with God, which will also make him to be spiritually strong. It is said that the spiritual controls the physical. How strong a person is spiritually will determine to a large extent the level of his or her success and achievements in the physical world).

Typing...
Re: How & Where To Quickly Meet Your Future Husband Even Today by Haykaymos(m): 8:55pm On Jul 22, 2019
• He is sincere (He is real; doesn’t pretend).

• He is supportive.

• He is patient.

• He is faithful.

• He is dependable.

• He is understanding.

• He is sensitive to your needs even without you talking about them.

• He is tactful.

• He is level-headed.

• He is a grateful person.

• He has self-control (It is said that a man or a woman who cannot control himself or herself cannot control anything else).

• He believes in you.

• He loves you, shows it and wants the whole world to know about it.

• He is a cheerful person. He doesn’t allow his or her problems to show on his face and neither does he allow them to affect his or her attitude towards others.

• He dresses responsibly

• He is assertive.

• He is doing something meaningful with his life, instead of waiting to get married first.

• He is never too busy to listen to his woman or spend quality time with her.

• He showers her with love, care and attention. He treats her like a queen.

• He is hard-working.

• He is hospitable.

• He has a mind of his own. So, he doesn’t follow the crowd, popular opinion or what anybody says without careful consideration.

• He has a forgiving spirit (A successful marriage is one where you have two ‘forgivers’ living together in peace and harmony).

• He is romantic.

• He is tolerant.

• He is objective.

• He doesn’t easily get provoked.

• He is always after your best interest, even when it seems as if he is not on your side.

• He is an asset to you, and not a liability.

• He doesn’t envy you or compete with you in any way. Instead, he encourages and assists you to be all you can be and achieve all you can achieve, without him feeling threatened or insecure.

• He accepts full responsibility for his actions, inactions and whatever happens in his life, rather than blaming others (I learnt several years ago that, accepting full responsibility is one of the highest forms of human maturity and one of the hardest. It’s the day a person passes from childhood to adulthood).

• He is intelligent (Life is all about making choices and decisions. The more intelligent a person is, the better his or her chances of making choices and decisions that will positively affect his or her life and that of his or her spouse).

• He has similar values as you.

• He lives a balanced life (For example, he is neither too spiritual nor too romantic. Neither is he too hard-working nor too playful. Instead, he works plays and does things generally at the right time and in the right proportion).

• He has a healthy self-esteem (A person who has a healthy self-esteem has a proper perception or view of himself or herself. He or she has chosen to accept and love himself or herself just the way he or she is, regardless of what others may think, do or say. He or she is confident of himself or herself. He or she believes in himself or herself. A man who doesn’t have a healthy self-esteem may think he doesn’t deserve you or that you are too good for him).

• He is God-fearing.

Typing...
Re: How & Where To Quickly Meet Your Future Husband Even Today by Haykaymos(m): 9:06pm On Jul 22, 2019
STEP#4: PREPARE YOURSELF BY WORKING ON YOURSELF

Before you can successfully find your dream man or your future husband, you’ve got to prepare yourself by working on yourself. In fact, I strongly suggest that you don’t begin the search for your your dream man or future husband until you have thoroughly prepared yourself physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually. Why? The reason is very simple: I believe that the level of a person’s performance or achievement in any given endeavour is determined to a very large extent by the quality of his or her preparation. Like they say, luck is when opportunity meets preparation.

Therefore, you’ve got to prepare yourself by devoting time and effort to become the right person for your future husband so that you can attract him into your life. It is very true what they say that, “Like attracts like.”

The truth is, your future husband is also searching for his own future wife. You can attract your future husband into your life if and only if you are the right person for him. You’ve got to prepare yourself by developing all the basic or essential qualities of a Miss Right, as well as those qualities you may personally consider essential. For instance, aside from taking good care of your looks, you’ve got to learn to be a person of integrity, who also knows what she wants and where she is going in life. You’ve also got to learn to be kind, polite, considerate, humble and teachable. Those are some of the basic qualities that quality, single men find attractive in ladies. In addition, you may need to change or work on the following areas of your life:

Typing...
Re: How & Where To Quickly Meet Your Future Husband Even Today by Haykaymos(m): 10:12pm On Jul 22, 2019
I have just shared with you the first 15 pages of my life-changing and best-selling Ebook titled, "How And Where To Meet Your Future Husband Even Now: The 7 Simple Steps To Finding Your Future Husband, Fast!”

To get a full copy of the Ebook, check out the link below:

https://web.facebook.com/pg/thefuturehusbandcoaching/posts/?ref=page_internal

Re: How & Where To Quickly Meet Your Future Husband Even Today by Haykaymos(m): 10:35pm On Jul 22, 2019
WHAT IMPORTANT PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE SAYING ABOUT MY LIFE-CHANGING, INTERESTING EBOOK

“Woooooooow! I just wish some of our married ladies read this before getting married. Most of them would have been having a wonderful marriage by now. I really want to appreciate the effort of Ayo for putting this together . . . If followed diligently, I’m sure most of our single ladies would have been married by now. I couldn't keep it down without reading all its contents. It's indeed a MUST read for every lady, whether single or married.”
- Mrs Chinenye Umeononigbo Okoro, Founder & CEO, Tarin Hills Int’l, UK https://www.facebook.com/chinenye.umeononigbo

“Anyone who reads the Guide is definitely on the right path to getting the right partner. I like the fact it is not one-sided. Even a man will benefit from reading this Guide. It is a must have and must read for all singles.”
- Mrs Taiye Akinmolayan Ojemen, Chartered Acountant/Event Planner https://www.facebook.com/taiye.akinmolayan

“It’s really nice, and you did a good job!”
- Mrs Emem Israel Shashore, Administrator https://www.facebook.com/emem.israel

“Powerful piece! Great! In-depth! We are indeed a determinant of who we end up with as spouse. Our ATTITUDE indeed determines our ALTITUDE.”
- Mrs Ozioma Charity Oladeji, Event Planner/Fashion Designer https://www.facebook.com/oziomacharity.anaba

“The book is highly enriching, informative, expository, encompassing and motivational! I’m blessed and have learnt some morals, good advice, and corrective measures towards making friendship, relationship and courtship to work effectively.”
- Miss Chika Ifeanyi Onichabor, Media Consultant
leapsolutions@gmail.com

“I like the book so much. I would highly recommend it to single ladies, especially introverts that are looking for places to go and mingle!”
- Miss Olayinka Gbolade, Fashion Designer
https://www.facebook.com/gbolade.olayinka

“‘Wow’ was the first thing that came out of my mouth after reading the book. It really talks about some basic things we tend to neglect in getting the right man . . . I encourage every single out there to get a copy and read, and even the married too; because it will not only change you, but will totally transform YOU!”
- Miss Ayobami Omopo
https://www.facebook.com/omopo.ayobami

“It’s as if the author was talking to me. It’s easy to read, concise and educative.”
- Pastor Bola Folorunso, RCCG, Lagos.
https://www.facebook.com/wobolatito.folorunso

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp Group For Married Folks / Hook Up/matchmaking / Free Dick In Jibowu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.