Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,110 members, 7,835,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Journalist Accuses Davido Of Wearing NYSC Uniform Without Going To School - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Journalist Accuses Davido Of Wearing NYSC Uniform Without Going To School (414 Views)

UNILAG Student Accuses Davido Of Not Paying Him N1M For Dummy He Bought From Him / Lady Accuses Davido Of Sliding Into Her DM. 'In Your Dreams, Idiot' - He Replies / Dead Tagbo Umeike: Caroline Danjuma Accused Davido Of Dumping His Body & Running (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Journalist Accuses Davido Of Wearing NYSC Uniform Without Going To School by shemzy99(m): 11:40am On Sep 15, 2018
Sports journalist, Oma Akatugba has come out to say that Davido is going through the compulsory NYSC programme without going through a university system.

He made this known on Twitter while he was addressing the issue of the immediate-past Finance Minister, Kemi Adeosun who resigned following a forgery allegation.

READ MORE ON http://www.trends44.com/journalist-accuses-davido-of-wearing-nysc-uniform-without-going-to-school/
Re: Journalist Accuses Davido Of Wearing NYSC Uniform Without Going To School by In2systemsTech(m): 12:09pm On Sep 15, 2018
haha.. is it his school? or is it his schooling? or was he a school? please someone should school me... i am not understanding

meanwhile I have Brand new AllCall s1 phone (5000mAH, 2GB, 16 GB, 5.5", Android 8.1) @ 28,000naira and Brand new Homtom S16 phone (finger print, 3000mah, 2Gb 16GB, 5.5"wink @ 25500.... check my signature
Re: Journalist Accuses Davido Of Wearing NYSC Uniform Without Going To School by Nbote(m): 12:55pm On Sep 15, 2018
Abeggi kip quiet jare... Davido's university days are well documented naa

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Blast Kenya Promoter / Duncan Mighty Bows To Nigerian Music Icon, 2baba | Watch / Bill Cosby Sent To 10 Years In Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.