Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Yahoo Boy Eats His Girlfriend Feaces(graphic Video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Boy Eats His Girlfriend Feaces(graphic Video) (4795 Views)

8-Year-Old Girl Raped By 19-Year-Old Boy In Enugu (Graphic Video) / Yahoo Boy Caught Eating Human Feaces In Delta State (Disturbing Video) / Yahoo Boy Eats Feces In Warri While Doing The New Yahoo Plus. Photos, Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yahoo Boy Eats His Girlfriend Feaces(graphic Video) by XklusivGistBlog(m): 11:41am On Sep 15, 2018
The video rocking the air now shows a yahoo boy allegdedly eating his girlfriend feaces.

Too graphic.
Watch video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0uvr8gymHg
Re: Yahoo Boy Eats His Girlfriend Feaces(graphic Video) by gaby(m): 12:01pm On Sep 15, 2018
This isn't new na, haba...lol

Go to Edo/Delta my brother and you'd wanna flee from Nigeria the way I did on my siggy.

How about the ones who'd feign madness roaming about for months or year feeding off garbage dumps.

Tori boku abeg, but the truth is, we've got to learn to earn and live right.

C'est fini.
Re: Yahoo Boy Eats His Girlfriend Feaces(graphic Video) by In2systemsTech(m): 12:03pm On Sep 15, 2018
OMG.... This is insane

meanwhile I have Brand new AllCall s1 phone (5000mAH, 2GB, 16 GB, 5.5", Android 8.1) @ 28,000naira and Brand new Homtom S16 phone (finger print, 3000mah, 2Gb 16GB, 5.5") @ 25500.... check my signature
Re: Yahoo Boy Eats His Girlfriend Feaces(graphic Video) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 15, 2018
this is sick...
Re: Yahoo Boy Eats His Girlfriend Feaces(graphic Video) by demulepaul: 12:10pm On Sep 15, 2018
Jisossssssssss just because of money see his mouth full of poo, Tufiakwaaaaa

Re: Yahoo Boy Eats His Girlfriend Feaces(graphic Video) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 15, 2018
gaby:
This isn't new na, haba...lol

Go to Edo/Delta my brother and you'd wanna flee from Nigeria the way I did on my siggy.

How about the ones who'd feign madness roaming about for months or year feeding off garbage dumps.

Tori boku abeg, but the truth is, we've got to learn to earn and live right.

C'est fini.
Re: Yahoo Boy Eats His Girlfriend Feaces(graphic Video) by coolzeal(m): 5:53am On Sep 16, 2018
We are in serious sh*t in this nation. This is absolutely disgusting.

Get rich or die trying..
Re: Yahoo Boy Eats His Girlfriend Feaces(graphic Video) by xbernardx(m): 7:32am On Sep 16, 2018
Lol, YouTube didn't want me to dirty my eye this early morning grin grin grin
Re: Yahoo Boy Eats His Girlfriend Feaces(graphic Video) by rainlover(m): 10:29pm On Sep 27, 2022
Re: Yahoo Boy Eats His Girlfriend Feaces(graphic Video) by Psych412(f): 7:04am On Sep 28, 2022
let him come and eat mine... rubbish

Re: Yahoo Boy Eats His Girlfriend Feaces(graphic Video) by Franzinni: 7:05am On Sep 28, 2022
Haha shit men.
Re: Yahoo Boy Eats His Girlfriend Feaces(graphic Video) by Kingkzee(m): 11:36am On Sep 28, 2022
God forbid! Irritating

(1) (Reply)

Picture Of Aborted Babies Found In Garbage Bags / Man Has Courage To Show His Face After Being Attacked By A Tiger 20 Years Ago / The Most Heartbreaking Cult Killing You'll See This Year He Was Crying Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.