Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,140 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Absu Gang Rapists: Their Names, Their Pictures - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Absu Gang Rapists: Their Names, Their Pictures (4802 Views)

Rapists Strangle UTME Candidate In Ogun, Dump Corpse Inside Bush (photo) / Rapists On The Loose In Ekiti / Child Rapists On The Loose:how Nigerian Policemen Aid Paedophiles To Escape Just (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Absu Gang Rapists: Their Names, Their Pictures by IrunmoleD1: 5:24pm On Sep 22, 2011
Abia Gang Rape: Their Names!
by Kanayo Nwachukwu
1. Ifeanyi Justin Ogu
2. Jonah Uche (final or extra year accountancy)
3. Zaki (resides in Duberville Lodge, ABSU)
Five male students of the Abia State University (sadly my alma mater) raped a young female student August 16. Sources say the victim insulted one of her rapists who then decided to teach her a lesson of her life.
In the rape video, which lasted well over an hour, the girl could be seen trying to fight off these animals-in-human-skin. When her efforts proved abortive amidst beatings, she resorted to pleading with them to spare her; but her pleas fell on deaf ears. And when she could not take the excruciating pain any longer, she begged them to kill her, instead of let her live with the stigma our society would pile on top of her already horrendous trauma. As she pleaded with them, the boys laughed and mocked her, asking her to ‘co-operate’ or face two more days of torture by rape.
Rape at ABSU has become a steady occurrence. Most victims of this ungodly act would rather keep mum over the incident than report it and face stigmatisation from the society. So far, there are over 1,356,662 downloads of the rape video.
In the video, the girl’s face is clearly seen but the faces of the five boys remain blurred. One could clearly hear them speak Igbo and English plus refer to each other by names; for instance, one of the rapists said, “Wisdom don dey talk now.” Other names the rapists called themselves during the ‘operation’ include: Chisom, Zaki, Uchenna. Zaki even bragged to the victim, “Do you know who Zaki is?” The fifth name is a little muffled but sounded very much likeIfeanyi. One of them identified himself as a 400 level law student, while another claims to be studying IT or Information Technology.
[img]http://[/img]
Ifeanyi Ogu Justin - one of the RAPISTS

And one of them has a car…Whereas, the federal government of Nigeria has vowed to bring these bastards to justice, incompetent-extraordinaire-governor of Abia State – T. A. Orji – and his cabinet want to sweep this matter under the carpet by denying that the incident happened or occurred at ABSU…PLEASE, folks, let’s take matters into our own hands and do T. A. Orji’s job for him by helping bring the culprits of this crime to justice, using any means necessary: blog, Twitter, Facebook, etcetera.
[img]http://[/img] [img][/img]
Jonah Uche

These beasts are known. That the Abia State officials want to sweep this matter under the carpet clearly shows that these cowards are the children of Igbo’s men of timber and calibre. Please, let us put pressure to bear on them to ensure this innocent young woman gets the justice she deserves. Let people cast fear to the wind and come forward with information that would lead to the prosecution of these idiots…Remember, this innocent student could have been anyone’s sister or relative.
And yes, we can do it!
Thank you!
Re: Absu Gang Rapists: Their Names, Their Pictures by IrunmoleD1: 5:26pm On Sep 22, 2011
Ifeanyi Ogu

Re: Absu Gang Rapists: Their Names, Their Pictures by IrunmoleD1: 5:27pm On Sep 22, 2011
Jonah Uche

Re: Absu Gang Rapists: Their Names, Their Pictures by cantell(m): 5:30pm On Sep 22, 2011
Credible source? Cos if you don't have any, it's all bullcrap.
Re: Absu Gang Rapists: Their Names, Their Pictures by chukaz07: 5:58pm On Sep 22, 2011
B4 i belief dis stories, where can we download the incident. Coz seein is believing
Re: Absu Gang Rapists: Their Names, Their Pictures by Osama10(m): 6:23pm On Sep 22, 2011
Hmmn.
Re: Absu Gang Rapists: Their Names, Their Pictures by doctokwus: 10:06pm On Sep 22, 2011
@Kanayo Uwachukwu,I hpe its not ur real name but u av shown a lot of courage by publishin dese names.If it indeed dese names and photographs turn out to b authentic,u av laid a foundation for d use of social media to solve what law enforcement agents and d govt refuse to do.I wait for d fallouts of dis most courageous of exposures
Re: Absu Gang Rapists: Their Names, Their Pictures by Pukkah: 9:48am On Sep 23, 2011
The successful arrest of these villains depends on the Police who sadly have not proved to be capable. Even when members of the public over-power armed robbers and hand over to policemen, what happens?
Re: Absu Gang Rapists: Their Names, Their Pictures by norrisman: 9:55am On Sep 23, 2011
@ doctokwus

And what if these pictures turnout not to be those of the 'rapists'?
Re: Absu Gang Rapists: Their Names, Their Pictures by BootyOnMe: 11:14am On Sep 23, 2011
I will only believe this if I hear from the victim.
I hope she is not dead.
Too many 'hocus-pocus' in Nigerian investigations.
Dem fit hang am for other people head to cover dem own children.
Watching closely.
Re: Absu Gang Rapists: Their Names, Their Pictures by ngozianu(m): 2:34am On Dec 11, 2011
I believe all these guys have bribed the police and are walking free on the streets of Aba,Owerri,Enugu,Lagos or Abuja

(1) (Reply)

Whale Washed Ashore In Bonny Island, Rivers State, Locals Are Harvesting It. VID / How My Stolen Phone Was Used To Obtains Loans / Slim Lady Beats A Plus Size Lady, Strips Her Unclad.(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.