Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,912 members, 7,824,828 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Who Told The Fulanis To Stop Raiding North Central Communities? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Told The Fulanis To Stop Raiding North Central Communities? (1662 Views)

Sowore: Ortom Is A Joker, An Opportunist Who Used Fulanis To Fool Many People / EFCC Denies Raiding Tinubu's House / Governor Matawalle Told The Terrorists, "Release The Schoolboys!" They Said "OK" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Told The Fulanis To Stop Raiding North Central Communities? by ChimaAdeoye: 2:37pm On Sep 15, 2018
Crocky23:
Why are Fulanis not raiding North Central communities again? You still read of the odd one or two but they have stopped invading communities in large numbers.

Someone explain to me.

Elections are coming and Buhari needs them to halt operations until he wins a second term, then all north central communities will be new Fulani villages.
Re: Who Told The Fulanis To Stop Raiding North Central Communities? by crimeboss: 3:10pm On Sep 15, 2018
GavelSlam:

Every African is my brother and I would not allow anyone demonize them.

For me this thread has proven by your admission that the government has contained the scourge and a big kudos must be given to them.

Contain?, when killings still goes on in the middle-belt and the north?, as always i know what u are, keep up the lying.
Re: Who Told The Fulanis To Stop Raiding North Central Communities? by GavelSlam: 3:39pm On Sep 15, 2018
crimeboss:

Contain?, when killings still goes on in the middle-belt and the north?, as always i know what u are, keep up the lying.

But you guys just claimed on this thread that APC has reduced it in the run up to 2019 elections.

Choose an argument.

1 Like

Re: Who Told The Fulanis To Stop Raiding North Central Communities? by vinnex: 3:51pm On Sep 15, 2018
Crocky23:

It was an honest question, just wondered why they stopped invading communities.
The are currently occupying areas left behind by those they killed. Their presence is emminent in bordering communities of Guma, Logo, Gwer west, and Makurdi LGAs of Benue state with Nasarawa state.
If not why do we still have people in IDPs camp?
Re: Who Told The Fulanis To Stop Raiding North Central Communities? by vinnex: 4:00pm On Sep 15, 2018
Killings and occupation by Fulani armed herders has not stop. They are currently occupying areas that are left behind by villagers staying in IDPs camp. Once the villagers and farmers make any attempt of entering their homes, armed herders come to strick at them. That is why we still have people in IDPs camp uptill now.

1 Like

Re: Who Told The Fulanis To Stop Raiding North Central Communities? by Ndonu101: 4:56pm On Sep 15, 2018
Buhari has asked them to wait for him to win re-election

after that normal services will resume and they raids will kwantinoo
Re: Who Told The Fulanis To Stop Raiding North Central Communities? by crimeboss: 1:11pm On Sep 16, 2018
GavelSlam:

But you guys just claimed on this thread that APC has reduced it in the run up to 2019 elections.

Choose an argument.
i am not APC.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Southeast Govs, PDP Leaders Kick Against Obi’s Choice as Atiku's Running Mate / Check Out This Ortom Branded Campaign Vehicle / Gombe South PDP Senatorial Candidate Wrote This On A Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.