Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,776 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

PDP Wants Kemi Adeosun Arrested, Accuses FG Of Planning To Help Her Escape From - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Wants Kemi Adeosun Arrested, Accuses FG Of Planning To Help Her Escape From (17191 Views)

Alleged Impersonation: PDP Wants Lere Olayinka Arrested / Kemi Adeosun Wearing NYSC Uniform - By Joe Igbokwe (Real Or Photoshopped?) / Kemi Adeosun NYSC Certificate Scandal: Bigger Picture Of NYSC & Nigerians Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Wants Kemi Adeosun Arrested, Accuses FG Of Planning To Help Her Escape From by Ademidd: 1:45pm On Sep 15, 2018
Just as PDP arrested Stella Oduah during her own certificate saga. Even though I don't support APC...I hate hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: PDP Wants Kemi Adeosun Arrested, Accuses FG Of Planning To Help Her Escape From by danehijan: 1:45pm On Sep 15, 2018
In a country Where there is rule of law we don't need to tell this government to prosecute this forger. Alas , this is a government who is allergic to rule of law.
Re: PDP Wants Kemi Adeosun Arrested, Accuses FG Of Planning To Help Her Escape From by LordAdam: 1:48pm On Sep 15, 2018
wristbangle:

While PDP is best suited to run the country.....

Bros, I believe by now you should have understood that neither APC/PDP deserve to run Nigerian economy.

These people are just playing on our ignorance and lack of unity.

To me, of what gain will it to them if kemi is goes behind the bars? Stella Oduah and co comes to mind.

Meanwhile see the daura chief in power whom I doubt has a first school leaving certificate let alone o level

You know the Daura chief in power did not have first school leaving certificate, yet you were campaigning for him in 2015.

Stop showing your tribalism and covering it with caring about how Nigeria is run. It's disgusting.

I'm first and foremost a proponent of restructuring. Everyone on the forum knows that. But since you guys have decided for whatever selfish reason that restructuring simply can't happen, then we have to choose the lesser of the only two evils who have a realistic shot of taking power, and in my opinion (which is objective), PDP is the lesser evil.

Even far back in 2013 before GEJ lost, NOI had a TEDx talk where she talked about campaign finance in Africa and how it is one of the cardinal root causes of corruption. It's been 5 years, and not one youth in a nation of 200m people has come up to say here's how we should tackle the scourge of campaign finance that mandates officials to dip their hands into the cookie jar.

This is the link to the TEDx presentation here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UMI9-6gmzE

As an aside, this is Amina Mohammed's TEDx presentation of her time in the PDP serving under OBJ, Yar'Adua and GEJ.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RILDbPnjNfU

We have these people. Moghalu who is perhaps the most credible candidate now was part of the PDP as a senior staff in the CBN.

This is to show you that we don't lack the people, the ideas, or that the platforms can support credible, competent people. But that the structure is deficient. And of all the groups, only PDP realizes this to a degree and has taken actionable steps to deal with it through reforms, developing strong processes and institutions, and admit to their failings.

Yar'Adua admitted to taking power through an unfair election. Jonathan admitted he didn't perform well in security matters. Till date APC is yet still blaming everyone but themselves for everything. No party has come up with a credible ideology. Most of the independent candidates are still acting like tw*ts. Sowore with his 100k minimum wage. Durutoye with his contribute to buy form of N3.5m which is dishonest for a man of his caliber.

Yet in all of this, we have fellas like you, omohayek who is a professional fault finder, Throwback who can't get over his unbridled h*te for GEJ yet finds it difficult to understand why politicians don't prosecute their corrupt cronies who funded their election, obailala who won't let his focus on advancing a Western position allow him make objective conjectures et cetera. And this is just on Nairaland. Offline and on many other platforms, there are millions of others less informed than you guys with more disturbing viewpoints.

I think we should all just decide to have Nigeria run a one term Presidency that's zoned to the six geopolitical zones in turns. Switzerland which is a confederation does something fairly similar. So it becomes apparent that voting Lee Kwan Yew will not solve our issues, but tackling the root cause which is the structure. And that until then, we shouldn't be painting this idealistic setup that anyone would be able to perform miracles simply by running under a party with a different name.

-Lord

1 Like

Re: PDP Wants Kemi Adeosun Arrested, Accuses FG Of Planning To Help Her Escape From by Durchmann(m): 1:53pm On Sep 15, 2018
Stealing is not corruption.
Forgery is not corruption.

Hmm...
I wonder what really is corruption.
Re: PDP Wants Kemi Adeosun Arrested, Accuses FG Of Planning To Help Her Escape From by Sharpshooota: 1:54pm On Sep 15, 2018
maasoap:

More serious than looting the future of 200 million Nigeria.

Who loots better than Tinubu
Ask Ambode
Re: PDP Wants Kemi Adeosun Arrested, Accuses FG Of Planning To Help Her Escape From by shizzle1: 1:54pm On Sep 15, 2018
Humblechuks002:
Although she resigned honourably ignorance is not an excuse.

She should face the full weight of the law

How I wish Buhari can resign just like she did.
There is nothing honourable about her resignation.

First she didn't resign, she was forced to resign after the uproar from sane and reasonable Nigerians, she was only given a soft landing cos they didn't want to disgrace her by sacking hence the resignation which was an afterthought

Secondly, it's just a face saving attempt by APC to make it look like they're fighting corruption , a political gimmick now that election is approaching.

You guys should always read the handwriting on the wall and not allow APC and their brain dead goons and zombies to use your brain

1 Like

Re: PDP Wants Kemi Adeosun Arrested, Accuses FG Of Planning To Help Her Escape From by danehijan: 1:57pm On Sep 15, 2018
Ademidd:
Just as PDP arrested Stella Oduah during her own certificate saga. Even though I don't support APC...I hate hypocrisy.
Oduah'so case was not certificate forgery. It was that she bought official cars for her ministry without due process. She did not forge a certificate like that of Adeosun.
Re: PDP Wants Kemi Adeosun Arrested, Accuses FG Of Planning To Help Her Escape From by Nobody: 1:59pm On Sep 15, 2018
mu2sa2:
Pdp are a most confused set of people. They are saying Adeosun should be arrested. Why arrest her? They say for forgery. Which forgery? See mumu of the worst kind! Typically lazy, I don't think they even read the brilliant resignation letter by Adeosun, wherein she established her innocence beyond all doubt, This woman was born and raised in Uk but came to serve her country and did so honourably. If she were a politician I know she won't resign but would rather appeal to religious and ethnic sentiments to stay put. Nothing will happen aside from the usual ranting by Pdp and Buhari will still be sworn in for a 2nd term.
Established Her Innocence Beyond All Doubt Yet She Put In Her Resignation Months Ago!!! She Was Fvckin Busted Dude 4 Forgery,what Innocence R U Referring To??

1 Like

Re: PDP Wants Kemi Adeosun Arrested, Accuses FG Of Planning To Help Her Escape From by ChimaAdeoye: 2:00pm On Sep 15, 2018
GentleMoney:
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH..
FG!!! Please!!! Cancel NYSC NOW!!!
God bless Nigeria..

The useless NYSC program has outlived its usefulness.

It is now a tool to get southerners to go and slave in northern villages in the name of NYSC. The worst part is that these children are often targets of sectarian violence by the locals.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Wants Kemi Adeosun Arrested, Accuses FG Of Planning To Help Her Escape From by shizzle1: 2:00pm On Sep 15, 2018
Humblechuks002:
Although she resigned honourably ignorance is not an excuse.

There is nothing honourable about her resignation.

First she didn't resign, she was forced to quit after the uproar from sane and reasonable Nigerians, she was only given a soft landing cos they didn't want to disgrace her by sacking hence the resignation which was an afterthought

Secondly, it's just a face saving attempt by APC to make it look like they're fighting corruption , a political gimmick now that election is fast approaching.

You guys should always read the handwriting on the wall and not allow APC and their brain dead goons and zombies to use your brain

Thirdly, Kemi adeosun is a die hard criminal and fraudulent bastard who knows 101% that her certificate was forged. Don't believe that blatant lie that she wasn't aware. How will she not be aware when she was clearly above 30 and you cannot be issued exception when you are past 30? It's like saying she wasn't also aware that she was already 34 years the year she forged the certificate.

Let's even for a second pretend that she didn't know it's a forged certified , what that simply means is that she is too ignorant and not qualified to be made a minister to start with. She can only sell that hogwash of an excuse to naive and ignorant people. People like me have always known she was a mediocre, complete misfit and incompetent rogue whose only proficiency is her sleepy eyes and her fake and acquired British accent

Kemi adeosun like most yoruba criminals languishing in the UK prisons is a fraudulent criminal. EOD

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Wants Kemi Adeosun Arrested, Accuses FG Of Planning To Help Her Escape From by maasoap(m): 2:06pm On Sep 15, 2018
Sharpshooota:

Who loots better than Tinubu
Ask Ambode

So, forging exemption letter is a more serious crime than Tinubu looting Lagos/Nigeria? Hypocrites
Re: PDP Wants Kemi Adeosun Arrested, Accuses FG Of Planning To Help Her Escape From by chernest2002: 2:14pm On Sep 15, 2018
So because pdp failed to prosecute abc we should also encourage Apc our integrity pary to follow suite, Nigerians who did this to you? I pity kemi for letting greedy men like tinubu to bring shame on her.

1 Like

Re: PDP Wants Kemi Adeosun Arrested, Accuses FG Of Planning To Help Her Escape From by otokx(m): 2:19pm On Sep 15, 2018
PDP should have kept quiet in this matter and allow the general public carry on in the discuss.
Re: PDP Wants Kemi Adeosun Arrested, Accuses FG Of Planning To Help Her Escape From by Nobody: 2:26pm On Sep 15, 2018
Bolustical:
Yes, she should be arrested for forgery, agreed.

But when it comes to trying looters like Metuh, Dasuki, Diezani among other infamous yam eaters, same PDP will tag it witch-hunt.

This is coming from a PDP that not only refused to prosecute Stella Oduah but also rewarded her with a seat in the Senate.
stella oduah is a s clean as ever. she committed no crime.
Re: PDP Wants Kemi Adeosun Arrested, Accuses FG Of Planning To Help Her Escape From by Guestlander: 2:36pm On Sep 15, 2018
Jonathan and his wife, Stella Oduah, Alison Madueke, Dasuki etc should all be put on trial while at it. Our country will be better for it.
Re: PDP Wants Kemi Adeosun Arrested, Accuses FG Of Planning To Help Her Escape From by Guestlander: 2:39pm On Sep 15, 2018
chernest2002:
So because pdp failed to prosecute abc we should also encourage Apc our integrity pary to follow suite, Nigerians who did this to you? I pity kemi for letting greedy men like tinubu to bring shame on her.

We don't want selective punishment for crimes against Nigerians do we? Any type of prosecution of Kemi Adeosun without putting Jonathan and his wife on trial is dead on arrival.
Re: PDP Wants Kemi Adeosun Arrested, Accuses FG Of Planning To Help Her Escape From by akdjr(m): 2:53pm On Sep 15, 2018
PDP has now become one of the confused political party in Africa. They always want to score cheap on everything....can this happen during their era?
Re: PDP Wants Kemi Adeosun Arrested, Accuses FG Of Planning To Help Her Escape From by chernest2002: 3:01pm On Sep 15, 2018
Guestlander:

We don't want selective punishment for crimes against Nigerians do we? Any type of prosecution of Kemi Adeosun without putting Jonathan and his wife on trial is dead on arrival.
Then why shouting integrity! Just say continuation of our old ways and let zombies get sense that buhari and Jonathan is same. Kemi did Nigerian thing in Nigerian way ,why is Apc disturbing us with fake integrity? Put food on the table, light, education, health and infrastructure and forget integrity because that one is out of reach for all Nigerians including you.
Re: PDP Wants Kemi Adeosun Arrested, Accuses FG Of Planning To Help Her Escape From by otherway: 3:06pm On Sep 15, 2018
DlawTECHY:
What he did was uncalled for. Seriously, the landlord did not sleep with her but he accused the landlord and even broke the landlord's head. Now let me see what people will do.

Just so happy for my FTC

What I know is that PDP will win akwa-ibom state election

Were re o

1 Like

Re: PDP Wants Kemi Adeosun Arrested, Accuses FG Of Planning To Help Her Escape From by otomatic(m): 3:10pm On Sep 15, 2018
tesppidd:
Useless PDP,

During their time how many people ever resigned?

In a typical PDP administration we would never have learnt of this in the first instance.

Excuse me sir! Have you ever heard of Salisu Buhari and the University of Toronto?
In any case the law should be followed. Forgery is criminal. She should be arrested, prosecuted, convicted and jailed. The president might then use his prerogative of mercy to pardon her. That is how everyone will get closure on the matter. Resignation without the subsequent process is utter rubbish. As a matter of fact she should have been sacked if there were any integrity at all in the land, not this soft landing resignation after so long.
Re: PDP Wants Kemi Adeosun Arrested, Accuses FG Of Planning To Help Her Escape From by tesppidd: 3:50pm On Sep 15, 2018
otomatic:

Excuse me sir! Have you ever heard of Salisu Buhari and the University of Toronto?
In any case the law should be followed. Forgery is criminal. She should be arrested, prosecuted, convicted and jailed. The president might then use his prerogative of mercy to pardon her. That is how everyone will get closure on the matter. Resignation without the subsequent process is utter rubbish. As a matter of fact she should have been sacked if there were any integrity at all in the land, not this soft landing resignation after so long.
That did not happen in the presidency.

It happened at the national assembly where you had opposition parties as well.

Not the presidency.

Anyway am not saying she shouldn't be sacked and prosecuted.

My point is that anytime Nigerians are complaining about something, PDP as a party should always shut up.
Re: PDP Wants Kemi Adeosun Arrested, Accuses FG Of Planning To Help Her Escape From by zaky123: 3:54pm On Sep 15, 2018
trending stories always has a limit.
Re: PDP Wants Kemi Adeosun Arrested, Accuses FG Of Planning To Help Her Escape From by gr8minds: 4:45pm On Sep 15, 2018
Just like APC will hunt PDP, PDP will hunt APC, there is no crime in that
Re: PDP Wants Kemi Adeosun Arrested, Accuses FG Of Planning To Help Her Escape From by higgs: 5:25pm On Sep 15, 2018
She has resigned. Plz leave her alone.
Re: PDP Wants Kemi Adeosun Arrested, Accuses FG Of Planning To Help Her Escape From by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 15, 2018
Racoon:

Yes! It was not done immediately for Oduah but nothing stops the hypocritical & santimonous APC from setting a standard after all they came in with a change mantra-deviation from the old order.Two wrongs doesnt make a right.

oh, now you know that two wrongs don't make a right?

Yet you rewarded Stella Oduah with a senatorial seat and you want Kemi to be prosecuted. Slap yourself for me please.

Would you say the same thing if Kemi was an Igbo woman?
Re: PDP Wants Kemi Adeosun Arrested, Accuses FG Of Planning To Help Her Escape From by hollywater: 5:30pm On Sep 15, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
That's the right thing to do. But since it's coming from an opposition party,some people will start covering the truth.
Not some people please, Afonjas will start covering the truth.
Re: PDP Wants Kemi Adeosun Arrested, Accuses FG Of Planning To Help Her Escape From by Nobody: 5:54pm On Sep 15, 2018
Humblechuks002:
Although she resigned honourably, ignorance is not an excuse.

its enough for pdp to point fingers into buhari administration but acting has whistle blower & judge @ the same time is what i donnt get .
but if the govt go after any pdp members it automatically witch hunt and a set back to democracy pdp bought with there hard earn money ..... bunch of fools that donnt even know umbrella get season!!
Re: PDP Wants Kemi Adeosun Arrested, Accuses FG Of Planning To Help Her Escape From by bamako5943: 5:57pm On Sep 15, 2018
What we should looking at is the replacement of the FM. Don’t we have somebody who can replace her from the west ?
Re: PDP Wants Kemi Adeosun Arrested, Accuses FG Of Planning To Help Her Escape From by mu2sa2: 6:38pm On Sep 15, 2018
REELnewz:
Established Her Innocence Beyond All Doubt Yet She Put In Her Resignation Months Ago!!! She Was Fvckin Busted Dude 4 Forgery,what Innocence R U Referring To??
You did not obviously read her resignation letter!
Re: PDP Wants Kemi Adeosun Arrested, Accuses FG Of Planning To Help Her Escape From by Nobody: 6:51pm On Sep 15, 2018
mu2sa2:
You did not obviously read her resignation letter!
There Is No Point To..The Premium Times Nailed Her Which Is What Matters.,, Her Claim Of Innocence Is Her Right..But Fact Is Fact
Re: PDP Wants Kemi Adeosun Arrested, Accuses FG Of Planning To Help Her Escape From by DavidEsq(m): 6:58pm On Sep 15, 2018
Bolustical:

Same way GEJ should be held responsible for Dasuki's Father Xmas party

GEJ must also be tried alongside Abba Moro for the loss of life during the failed immigration recruitment.

GEJ must be placed under house arrest for watching Diezani loot over $3bn.

And many more, since we all want to be stupid.
Damn right! Wats good for the goose is also ideal for the gander.
Re: PDP Wants Kemi Adeosun Arrested, Accuses FG Of Planning To Help Her Escape From by cooltola(m): 7:33pm On Sep 15, 2018
Nigeria do not have a true check and balance in governance, corruption thrives and the average Nigerian bare the consequences. No one goes to jail for corruption expect you are the President's enemies. There is a lot of immunities for politicians who are supposed to be in court facing trial for corruption simply because they are belong to ruling political party or the sitting President happens to tolerate such fellows e.g Saraki, Kemi. The President is too powerful and legislator can counter him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kogi Overtakes Lagos In Investment Flow In Q3 2020 / Buhari: 2023 Elections Will Be Devoid Of Any "Wuruwuru" / Police Urge Lagosians To Disregard Old Videos Of Riots That Are Being Circulated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.