Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,882 members, 7,817,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

BUY YOUR CARS, BUSSES,TRUCKS FROM COTONOU WITH EASE AND NICE PRICES... - Autos (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / BUY YOUR CARS, BUSSES,TRUCKS FROM COTONOU WITH EASE AND NICE PRICES... (20640 Views)

Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! / CLEAR YOUR CONSIGNMENTS(CARS,BUSSES,SUVs)THROUGH COTONOU PORT**@MINIMAL RATES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BUY YOUR CARS, BUSSES,TRUCKS FROM COTONOU WITH EASE AND NICE PRICES... by alabi4good(m): 10:56am On Aug 06, 2010
cotonou is a big market for affordable autos, we have a lot of dealers there and prices of each auto vary from one dealer to the other but we try to give you the best auto at the best price with a low mileage, looking forward in doing business with you

alabi4gooddeals@yahoo.com

Adetunji
Re: BUY YOUR CARS, BUSSES,TRUCKS FROM COTONOU WITH EASE AND NICE PRICES... by alabi4good(m): 1:12pm On Aug 06, 2010
Do business with us and you will assured of of quality service, For more infos,please contact

adetunji
Re: BUY YOUR CARS, BUSSES,TRUCKS FROM COTONOU WITH EASE AND NICE PRICES... by alabi4good(m): 3:46pm On Aug 06, 2010
contact us today for full details

adetunji
Re: BUY YOUR CARS, BUSSES,TRUCKS FROM COTONOU WITH EASE AND NICE PRICES... by alabi4good(m): 5:36pm On Aug 06, 2010
let us know your specifications, we give you the price range, we both fix a date when you will come down to badagry, we head out to cotonou to check out your car, you dont have to travel with your money,there are lots of nigerian banks at seme boarder, you will only need to travel down with just 30k, we will be spending 10k for transportation in and around cotonou via a chattered taxi, after we settle for your choice and taste,we make a deposit of 20k to book down the car.we g back to seme boarder to withdraw the balance and head back to the car market to complete the payment, for further details and inquiries,contact us

Adetunji
Re: BUY YOUR CARS, BUSSES,TRUCKS FROM COTONOU WITH EASE AND NICE PRICES... by alabi4good(m): 9:08pm On Aug 06, 2010

Adetunji.
Re: BUY YOUR CARS, BUSSES,TRUCKS FROM COTONOU WITH EASE AND NICE PRICES... by alabi4good(m): 7:53am On Aug 07, 2010
Make your enquiries and get in touch with us today.

Adetunji.
Re: BUY YOUR CARS, BUSSES,TRUCKS FROM COTONOU WITH EASE AND NICE PRICES... by alabi4good(m): 4:44pm On Aug 07, 2010
Make your enquiries and get in touch with us today.

Adetunji.
Re: BUY YOUR CARS, BUSSES,TRUCKS FROM COTONOU WITH EASE AND NICE PRICES... by alabi4good(m): 7:55pm On Aug 07, 2010
give us your budget and be rest assured that we will surely work on it while making sure that we get you your auto that suites your taste and choice while we still work on your budget, Get in touch with us today

adetunji
Re: BUY YOUR CARS, BUSSES,TRUCKS FROM COTONOU WITH EASE AND NICE PRICES... by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 07, 2010
thanks bro, am working on the money, when it sets up will get to you, many thanks again broda!
Re: BUY YOUR CARS, BUSSES,TRUCKS FROM COTONOU WITH EASE AND NICE PRICES... by alabi4good(m): 11:45pm On Aug 07, 2010
thanks bro, am working on the money, when it sets up will get to you, many thanks again broda!

you are welcome broda, its a pleasure, get back to me as soon as you are ready

Adetunji
Re: BUY YOUR CARS, BUSSES,TRUCKS FROM COTONOU WITH EASE AND NICE PRICES... by alabi4good(m): 6:58am On Aug 08, 2010
new week,new cars, Get in touch with us today for your best bet in cotonou, your taste,satisfaction and at the same time working on your budget is our ultimate goal, contact us today

Adetunji
Re: BUY YOUR CARS, BUSSES,TRUCKS FROM COTONOU WITH EASE AND NICE PRICES... by alabi4good(m): 1:39pm On Aug 08, 2010
Contact us today forbyour best bet

Adetunji
Re: BUY YOUR CARS, BUSSES,TRUCKS FROM COTONOU WITH EASE AND NICE PRICES... by alabi4good(m): 6:26pm On Aug 08, 2010
give us your budget and be rest assured that we will surely work on it while making sure that we get you your auto that suites your taste and choice  while we still work on your budget, Get in touch with us today

adetunji
Re: BUY YOUR CARS, BUSSES,TRUCKS FROM COTONOU WITH EASE AND NICE PRICES... by alabi4good(m): 12:17am On Aug 09, 2010
contact us today

adetunji
Re: BUY YOUR CARS, BUSSES,TRUCKS FROM COTONOU WITH EASE AND NICE PRICES... by alabi4good(m): 6:49am On Aug 09, 2010
new week,new cars, Why not grab a hold of this oppurtunity today and contact us for your best bet in autos,

adetunji
Re: BUY YOUR CARS, BUSSES,TRUCKS FROM COTONOU WITH EASE AND NICE PRICES... by alabi4good(m): 10:02pm On Aug 09, 2010
get your autos at affordable prices in cotonou today, We are always at your service anyday,anytime, Contact us today for your best bet

Adetunji
Re: BUY YOUR CARS, BUSSES,TRUCKS FROM COTONOU WITH EASE AND NICE PRICES... by alabi4good(m): 11:06pm On Aug 09, 2010
we live in badagry, So,this makes it easy for us to access cotonou, this is how we go about it,

Its simple and easy,tell us what kind of auto you desire,we give you the price range.then we fix a date when we will both visit cotonou.I reside in badagry which is a straight road to cotonou.you don't have to travel down with money.there are lots nigerian banks at seme boarder.we cash the money at the boarder,we head straight to cotonou to make the payment.your auto will be delivered to lagos two days after full payment.for more enquiries,contact us.

Alabi4gooddeals@yahoo.com

Adetunji,
Re: BUY YOUR CARS, BUSSES,TRUCKS FROM COTONOU WITH EASE AND NICE PRICES... by alabi4good(m): 3:39am On Aug 10, 2010
Sharp and neat Autos at a pocket friendly rate.Get in touch with us for your clean and neat cars,Busses,coaster busses, Toyota hiace popularly known as Hummer busses, VAN, Mini Van, Trucks and Tippers be it 6 or 9 tyres.

Let us know what you want and i give provide answers to your inquiries and explain how we could go about it.I am based in Badagry and it is a straight road to Cotonou, we fix a date to visit Cotonou to settle for the Auto of your choice.When we get to Cotonou, we will check round, comparing the prices with the Option the machine comes with.

After various inspection comparing various of them, we make a commitment fee of about 20k minimum.The deposit is made so as to reserve the machine till we come up with the full payment.

The full payment could be made the same day.We get the balance of the cash from one of the Nigerian banks in Seme boarder.All banks are in Seme baorder excluding Intercontinental, GTBank, PHB Bank, Fin Bank.

We change the cash to CFA which is the money spent in Cotonou in Seme boarder then we get to Cotonou to make the balance of the Auto. Your machine gets to Lagos two days after complete payment.

Let us know what you want and be rest assured that we will get you what you need.Let us get down to business without much ado when you are set to buy your Autos.

Thank you.

Adetunji.
Re: BUY YOUR CARS, BUSSES,TRUCKS FROM COTONOU WITH EASE AND NICE PRICES... by TBrownAuto(m): 6:56am On Aug 10, 2010
i urgently need infinity fx35 2005 model or pathfinder 2005 model can you tell me the price i want custom duty and next day delivery please very urgent i need the cost to land it at my house
Re: BUY YOUR CARS, BUSSES,TRUCKS FROM COTONOU WITH EASE AND NICE PRICES... by alabi4good(m): 7:28am On Aug 10, 2010
i urgently need infinity fx35 2005 model or pathfinder 2005 model

budget 3.0-3.1mil for your fx35 05 infinity

budget 2.650mil for your pathfinder 05model

get back to me if you want to go ahead and buy

Adetunji.
Re: BUY YOUR CARS, BUSSES,TRUCKS FROM COTONOU WITH EASE AND NICE PRICES... by alabi4good(m): 12:52pm On Aug 10, 2010

Adetunji.
Re: BUY YOUR CARS, BUSSES,TRUCKS FROM COTONOU WITH EASE AND NICE PRICES... by alabi4good(m): 3:18pm On Aug 10, 2010
give us your budget and be rest assured that we will surely work on it while making sure that we get you your auto that suites your taste and choice  while we still work on your budget, Get in touch with us today

adetunji
Re: BUY YOUR CARS, BUSSES,TRUCKS FROM COTONOU WITH EASE AND NICE PRICES... by alabi4good(m): 4:13pm On Aug 10, 2010
Let us know your specifications.We give you the price range.We fix a date you will come down to Badagry so that we can both go to Cotonou to get your ride.call us now for further inquiries

Adetunji
Re: BUY YOUR CARS, BUSSES,TRUCKS FROM COTONOU WITH EASE AND NICE PRICES... by alabi4good(m): 9:03pm On Aug 11, 2010
Contact us today

Adetunji
Re: BUY YOUR CARS, BUSSES,TRUCKS FROM COTONOU WITH EASE AND NICE PRICES... by alabi4good(m): 10:50pm On Aug 11, 2010
give us your budget and be rest assured that we will surely work on it while making sure that we get you your auto that suites your taste and choice while we still work on your budget, Get in touch with us today

adetunji
Re: BUY YOUR CARS, BUSSES,TRUCKS FROM COTONOU WITH EASE AND NICE PRICES... by alabi4good(m): 3:19am On Aug 12, 2010
Give us your specifications about your kind of auto,we give you the price range, You will come down to Badagry which is a straight road to Cotonou, After several inspections,we get to settle for one,we make a deposit of 20k to book down the auto,we get back to the boarder where there are lots of Nigerian banks there to withdraw your money,we change the money to CFA,we head back to Cotonou to make the full payment of your car, Your car gets to your door step just two after, Call us now for more inquiries and full details   08138188374 or email us at   

looking forward to doing business with you

thanks

Adetunji,
Re: BUY YOUR CARS, BUSSES,TRUCKS FROM COTONOU WITH EASE AND NICE PRICES... by babydoc: 3:50am On Aug 12, 2010
oga sir,how much is MAN diesel truck 10 tyres 6 speed gear (manual) 1998 model ,i mean landing cost to lagos?
Re: BUY YOUR CARS, BUSSES,TRUCKS FROM COTONOU WITH EASE AND NICE PRICES... by alabi4good(m): 6:44am On Aug 12, 2010
@babydoc

Oga mi sir,I will confirm the actual price for you in cotonou today.so I will get back to you via mail.can you kindly drop your email address for me so that I can get back to you asap.thanks

Adetunji
Re: BUY YOUR CARS, BUSSES,TRUCKS FROM COTONOU WITH EASE AND NICE PRICES... by alabi4good(m): 2:09pm On Aug 12, 2010
Give us your specifications about your kind of auto,we give you the price range, You will come down to Badagry which is a straight road to Cotonou, After several inspections,we get to settle for one,we make a deposit of 20k to book down the auto,we get back to the boarder where there are lots of Nigerian banks there to withdraw your money,we change the money to CFA,we head back to Cotonou to make the full payment of your car, Your car gets to your door step just two after, Call us now for more inquiries and full details 08138188374 or email us at

thanks

Adetunji,
Re: BUY YOUR CARS, BUSSES,TRUCKS FROM COTONOU WITH EASE AND NICE PRICES... by alabi4good(m): 8:56pm On Aug 12, 2010
About the Tippers and Truck, It also depends on the year model and the number of tyres . The price varies from dealer to dealer but I can always work with your budget in getting you what you want. Let me know what you want and I will get back to you with the landing cost and pictures of them so that you can ascertain it then we take a trip to Cotonou to buy .Contact me today and be rest assured of a great deal.Sharp machines in perfect working condition @ d best possible price.

thank you

Adetunji.
Re: BUY YOUR CARS, BUSSES,TRUCKS FROM COTONOU WITH EASE AND NICE PRICES... by babydoc: 9:34pm On Aug 12, 2010
bideming@yahoo.com
Re: BUY YOUR CARS, BUSSES,TRUCKS FROM COTONOU WITH EASE AND NICE PRICES... by alabi4good(m): 3:12am On Aug 13, 2010
Call us now for more inquiries and full details   08138188374 or email us at   

thanks

Adetunji,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

A Nigerian Used 2000 Model Toyota Corolla For Sale.....400K / 2018 Model Toyota C-HR Toks Fully Loaded Selling Fast / »»» Toks Citroën C3 07 @ N1.95M Negotiable «««

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.