Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,728 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:05 PM

More Trouble For Sowore And Sahara Reporters As Dr Aaron Akinloye Debunk Claims - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Trouble For Sowore And Sahara Reporters As Dr Aaron Akinloye Debunk Claims (5782 Views)

Protest In New York For Sowore To Be Included In The Presidential Debate. / Nigerians In The Diaspora Stormed The Streets To Campaign For Sowore. / Sowore Reacts To MFM Libel Suit Against Him And Sahara Reporter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

More Trouble For Sowore And Sahara Reporters As Dr Aaron Akinloye Debunk Claims by levimuna2014(m): 3:25pm On Sep 15, 2018
MORE TROUBLE FOR SOWORE AND SAHARA REPORTERS AS DR AARON AKINLOYE DEBUNK CLAIMS OLUKOYA SENT HIM AS EMISSARY OR OFFERED TO BANKROLL SOWORE’S PRESIDENTIAL CAMPAIGN.

A few days ago, Dr D.K Olukoya the General Overseer of MFM Worldwide filed a N10 billion libel suit against the publisher of Sahara Reporters Omoyele Sowore.
In the suit filed before the Akwa Ibom State High Court in Uyo, the MFM founder said he was constrained to take legal action against Sowore, his online platform, Sahara Reporters Incorporated and the Incorporated Trustees of Sahara Media Foundation for their alleged failure to desist from publishing false and malicious articles against him and his church, MFM, since 2013.
In His usual manner, Sahara Reporters publisher Mr Sowore in an attempt to further drag the man of God into his dirty fight made claims in a video that Dr Olukoya sent a certain emissary to him, requesting a dialogue and even made him an offer to bankroll his political campaign which he turned down.
Apparently, this could not be further from the truth as the purported emissary has written stern warnings to Omoyele Sowore to desist from brazenly lying against him or face legal actions.
In his reply to Sowore on a Nairaland thread between the 3rd and 5th of September stated and I quote
‘’I Dr Aaron Akinloye have never said that the General Overseer sent me to you. You would recall that we were talking about UNILAG Alumni when you showed interest in the development of the school. Please, be very careful with the way you spread unconfirmed news. Mr Sowore, let me ask you, on what capacity would the G.O have sent me to you? I am not his media person. Please, be careful the way you are going about this.
Signed: Dr Aaron Akinloye.

To further exonerate himself from Mr Sowore’s web of lies Dr Aaron warned him further;
“In fact, Sowore needs help. He needs plenty of prayers. Does he think he can sit down somewhere and begin to confuse the whole world? People that know him should call him to order. Somebody who said he was ready to confess his sins before the man of God. Sowore, we know your history while in Unilag anyways. I am not surprised. Why am I even disturbing myself over your cantankerous attitude?
Signed: Dr Aaron Akinloye”

According to Dr Akinloye, Sowore’s claims that Dr D.K Olukoya offered to finance his political campaign is a mere media stunt to get attention, stating that the G.O neither gets involved in politics nor does he know that Sowore even has political ambition.
‘’Sowore what is your problem? When did I tell you that the General Overseer of Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries would like to finance your campaign? You must be out of your mind. The man of God who doesn’t get involved in politics. Does he even know that you are contesting for anything? If you are looking for attention, you won’t get it. I strongly advise you to desist from your antics, particularly the way you are dragging me into this mess. If you fail to desist from slandering my name, I will take a legal action against you.
Signed
Dr Aaron Akinloye”

In that same video, he further more deepened himself in a mud of quicksand by talking about the Maryland church case, which has already been won by the church with all evidence and document

presented, of which Sowore did not do proper findings of facts before publishing his usual fake news all in effort to slander the image of the ministry
According to sources close to the G.O, Sowore was given a very long period of grace. He was warned to desist from publishing slanderous, malicious and unconfirmed stories against Dr Olukoya and the MFM but all the warnings fell on deaf ears and this left the church no other option than to seek legal redress.
Sowore and his Sahara platform are a case of sad news to the Nigerian journalism and must be stopped before he further does damage to the image of this wonderful country.

Re: More Trouble For Sowore And Sahara Reporters As Dr Aaron Akinloye Debunk Claims by crispus09(m): 3:34pm On Sep 15, 2018
Sahara reporters will go bankrupt the way they 're going,but another view at this country got me thinking has he paid saraki s own billion ? I guess no

btw I really appreciate the work this SR are doing by going extra length without fear to expose and made public all this people, anyway this is nigeria where some body that looted 45billions was granted a million naira bail and country dragging the hearing till Jesus come.this is nigeria where a kidnapper became billionaire,this nigeria where a terrorist and a coupe plotter became president,this is nigeria where a drug Barron is a God and a kingmaker in one state,this is nigeria where someone on EFCC wanted list is smuggled into the country and reinstated back to work,this is nigeria where a retired personnel is brought back to service,this is nigeria where with all this happenings in our society some foolish youth/people are still supporting impunity and incompetent leaders. I weep for coming generations.

2 Likes

Re: More Trouble For Sowore And Sahara Reporters As Dr Aaron Akinloye Debunk Claims by psucc(m): 3:35pm On Sep 15, 2018
Sowo this Sowo that. They is a length to which lies can fly but the truth will draw it back to the starting point.

Hope he understands that Nigerians are now skeptical of Campaign promises?

2 Likes

Re: More Trouble For Sowore And Sahara Reporters As Dr Aaron Akinloye Debunk Claims by daviesblaze(m): 4:12pm On Sep 15, 2018
AND YOU SAY WE SHOULD ELECT THIS ONE AS PRESIDENT?
Re: More Trouble For Sowore And Sahara Reporters As Dr Aaron Akinloye Debunk Claims by Alejoc(m): 4:42pm On Sep 15, 2018
They are used to it already embarassed
Re: More Trouble For Sowore And Sahara Reporters As Dr Aaron Akinloye Debunk Claims by seborrhic: 5:49pm On Sep 15, 2018
daviesblaze:
AND YOU SAY WE SHOULD ELECT THIS ONE AS PRESIDENT?
Even a mentally challenged person would not vote for Sowore.
I think he just wants to create attention and awareness for an appointment for whoever eventually wins in 2019.
Re: More Trouble For Sowore And Sahara Reporters As Dr Aaron Akinloye Debunk Claims by levimuna2014(m): 6:50pm On Sep 15, 2018
psucc:
Sowo this Sowo that. They is a length to which lies can fly but the truth will draw it back to the starting point.

Hope he understands that Nigerians are now skeptical of Campaign promises?
Don’t mind the guy. Nigerians have a huge surprise in stock for him. It’s only a matter of time
Re: More Trouble For Sowore And Sahara Reporters As Dr Aaron Akinloye Debunk Claims by levimuna2014(m): 10:43pm On Sep 15, 2018
crispus09:
Sahara reporters will go bankrupt the way they 're going,but another view at this country got me thinking has he paid saraki s own billion ? I guess no

btw I really appreciate the work this SR are doing by going extra length without fear to expose and made public all this people, anyway this is nigeria where some body that looted 45billions was granted a million naira bail and country dragging the hearing till Jesus come.this is nigeria where a kidnapper became billionaire,this nigeria where a terrorist and a coupe plotter became president,this is nigeria where a drug Barron is a God and a kingmaker in one state,this is nigeria where someone on EFCC wanted list is smuggled into the country and reinstated back to work,this is nigeria where a retired personnel is brought back to service,this is nigeria where with all this happenings in our society some foolish youth/people are still supporting impunity and incompetent leaders. I weep for coming generations.

Nobody is shopping Sowore from investigating and publishing his findings but you see when it is propaganda and lies then its really disturbing. Go on YouTube you will see a video of him still referring to the case of Otobo and Sulaiman which a Nigerian court has heard and ruled on. Then plus this one he is just spewing rubbish about anybody thinking it makes him a Fearless here. Smh

1 Like

Re: More Trouble For Sowore And Sahara Reporters As Dr Aaron Akinloye Debunk Claims by Nobody: 1:36am On Sep 16, 2018
seborrhic:

Even a mentally challenged person would not vote for Sowore.
I think he just wants to create attention and awareness for an appointment for whoever eventually wins in 2019.

Lol I'm voting him, and I'm clearly okay. instead its you that needs to be checked for mental issues.
So who are 'you' voting for? Same ol' crazy Baldheads right? Una like suffer no be small

1 Like

Re: More Trouble For Sowore And Sahara Reporters As Dr Aaron Akinloye Debunk Claims by levimuna2014(m): 8:23am On Sep 16, 2018
HaileSelassie:

Lol I'm voting him, and I'm clearly okay. instead its you that needs to be checked for mental issues.
So who are 'you' voting for? Same ol' crazy Baldheads right? Una like suffer no be small
A man who is of the habit of running his country and countrymen down? What has Sowore done to give you the impression that he will make a good president? Where is his business and how many Nigerians are feeding off him in salaries and remuneration? Let’s be factual abeg. There are others in the presidential race who who sign pay checks of over 50,000 Nigerians every month. To me that’s a major qualification criteria
Re: More Trouble For Sowore And Sahara Reporters As Dr Aaron Akinloye Debunk Claims by levimuna2014(m): 5:31pm On Sep 16, 2018
Sowore is a shameless blackmailer. Just listened to this and I’m very disappointed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0V6wA7IuGWs
Re: More Trouble For Sowore And Sahara Reporters As Dr Aaron Akinloye Debunk Claims by chequemate: 7:34pm On Sep 16, 2018
levimuna2014:

Don’t mind the guy. Nigerians have a huge surprise in stock for him. It’s only a matter of time

The only shocker that will happen is unelecting the recycled old guard that have decimated the Nation so badly. #AAC
Re: More Trouble For Sowore And Sahara Reporters As Dr Aaron Akinloye Debunk Claims by chequemate: 7:40pm On Sep 16, 2018
levimuna2014:
Sowore is a shameless blackmailer. Just listened to this and I’m very disappointed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0V6wA7IuGWs

Quite unintelligent of you.

I've listened to it and I can see integrity on the path of Sowore doing his job

Kindly confirm what your disappointment really is..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Detained Children As Young As Five Over Boko Haram Links - The Guardian / Zainab Ahmed: After Recession, Economy On Stable Growth / Ikonso: Emma Powerful Is Live On Channels Tv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.