Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,153 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Loaded Oil Tanker Falls In Ketu, Lagos (Photos) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Loaded Oil Tanker Falls In Ketu, Lagos (Photos) (25368 Views)

Lagos Amputee Hawker, Mary Daniel Acquires N17.5m House In Lagos (Photos) / Two Long Snakes Electrocuted In Iju Ishaga, Lagos (Photos, Video) / Wheelbarrow Pusher Washing His Clothes In A Gutter In Ketu, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Loaded Oil Tanker Falls In Ketu, Lagos (Photos) by miniyi018(f): 9:02pm On Sep 15, 2018
Eko ba je ti. Traffic was not funny yesterday. Private and commercial vehicles were allowed to ply the BRT Lane to ease traffic but that didn't help as well.
Re: Loaded Oil Tanker Falls In Ketu, Lagos (Photos) by AntiWailer: 9:11pm On Sep 15, 2018
jayson87:
I hope you see why ambode is a million miles better than fashola. This is LRU, if you know you know. Ignorance is not an excuse

They build on existing infrastructure.
Re: Loaded Oil Tanker Falls In Ketu, Lagos (Photos) by Jerie(m): 9:27pm On Sep 15, 2018
adaweezy:

Ambode purchased the equipment and added fire fighting to LASEMA's activities.
It is one thing to set up, it is another thing to fund it and Ambode funded it Osinbajo commissioned this facilities....

https://www.bellanaija.com/2016/05/vp-osinbajo-commissions-lasema-response-unit-and-security-vehicles-and-motorcycles-in-lagos/

If Ambode didn't fund it, who would have funded it, my landlord?

Fashola started LASEMA and all. Ambode brought in Avant-garde Management Services as contractors. Ask how much he pays Avant-garde and he'll never tell you. Mind you, some Avant-garde board members are also on Visionscape's board.

By the way, have you read the law establishing LASEMA? Let me ask you that one first so that I'll know how to address your issues.
Re: Loaded Oil Tanker Falls In Ketu, Lagos (Photos) by Dwhyte(m): 9:30pm On Sep 15, 2018
Na oil tanker be that so
Re: Loaded Oil Tanker Falls In Ketu, Lagos (Photos) by adaweezy(m): 10:37pm On Sep 15, 2018
Jerie:

If Ambode didn't fund it, who would have funded it, my landlord?

Fashola started LASEMA and all. Ambode brought in Avant-garde Management Services as contractors. Ask how much he pays Avant-garde and he'll never tell you. Mind you, some Avant-garde board members are also on Visionscape's board.

By the way, have you read the law establishing LASEMA? Let me ask you that one first so that I'll know how to address your issues.

The bolded has affirmed my statement, I need not elucidate on that point

Bros just so you know I am a lawyer....

Do you know Jide Sanwolu is on the board of Carverton main owners/promoters of Visionscape?
Re: Loaded Oil Tanker Falls In Ketu, Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 10:52pm On Sep 15, 2018
jayson87:
I hope you see why ambode is a million miles better than fashola. This is LRU, if you know you know. Ignorance is not an excuse
Fash is by far better than Ambo. All those bus stop he is constructing up and down wouldn't have been possible without Fash work especially at Oshodi. Fash left a working PSP, and perform wonders in all sectors. incomparable...

2 Likes

Re: Loaded Oil Tanker Falls In Ketu, Lagos (Photos) by Dootty(m): 11:14pm On Sep 15, 2018
baakus:
Fash is by far better than Ambo. All those bus stop he is constructing up and down wouldn't have been possible without Fash work especially at Oshodi. Fash left a working PSP, and perform wonders in all sectors. incomparable...

Wonders will never in Lagos, ever heard of bus stops without buses or bus garages without buses for over two years. That's Ambode for you.
Re: Loaded Oil Tanker Falls In Ketu, Lagos (Photos) by itubaba001: 11:51pm On Sep 15, 2018
I don't have anything to say but one thing , Abeg make them pay nigeria airway pensioner
Re: Loaded Oil Tanker Falls In Ketu, Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 5:14am On Sep 16, 2018
Dootty:

Wonders will never in Lagos, ever heard of bus stops without buses or bus garages without buses for over two years. That's Ambode for you.
u dey mind him? I hate him with passion (God forgive me)
Re: Loaded Oil Tanker Falls In Ketu, Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 7:42am On Sep 16, 2018
Realdeals:

And this..

Are you blind to see those empty waste bins provided yet people like you throw waste in the drainage and still blame government. How is your fooolish attitude government’s fault ?
Re: Loaded Oil Tanker Falls In Ketu, Lagos (Photos) by Jerie(m): 2:17pm On Sep 16, 2018
adaweezy:

The bolded has affirmed my statement, I need not elucidate on that point

Bros just so you know I am a lawyer ....

Do you know Jide Sanwolu is on the board of Carverton main owners/promoters of Visionscape?

Tinubu established LASTMA, Fashola funded. Same with RRS. Would we now say that they're Fashola's achievements? Because Ambode funded LASEMA'S operations, it's now an achievement. Give him a medal na.

Cleaner Lagos initiative in conjunction with the mediocre Visionscape that is the only brainchild of Ambode is a massive flop.

As for the bolded, lawyer or not, it's immaterial to this discussion.
Re: Loaded Oil Tanker Falls In Ketu, Lagos (Photos) by Dareal90s(m): 4:13pm On Sep 16, 2018
Choii if this happened in the East there is no fire service to rescue the situation. sad
Re: Loaded Oil Tanker Falls In Ketu, Lagos (Photos) by FestusIrohigbe: 4:21pm On Sep 16, 2018
shocked
Re: Loaded Oil Tanker Falls In Ketu, Lagos (Photos) by adaweezy(m): 6:56pm On Sep 16, 2018
Jerie:

Tinubu established LASTMA, Fashola funded. Same with RRS. Would we now say that they're Fashola's achievements? Because Ambode funded LASEMA'S operations, it's now an achievement. Give him a medal na.

Cleaner Lagos initiative in conjunction with the mediocre Visionscape that is the only brainchild of Ambode is a massive flop.

A[i]s for the bolded, lawyer or not, it's immaterial to this discussion[/i].

You said something about the 2007 law so I expected your POV on the law you can't make an assertion and abscond from same.

Jonathan introduced TSA Buhari implemented it, who is receiving the praise??

Jonathan initiated the kaduna rail and Abuja metro rail but Buhari completed the plane projects. Who is being praised despite doing little or nothing.
Btw Ambode expanded the scope of RRS and increased its funding.

Ambode has performed and would win the primaries when conducted.
Re: Loaded Oil Tanker Falls In Ketu, Lagos (Photos) by Jerie(m): 1:42am On Sep 17, 2018
adaweezy:

You said something about the 2007 law so I expected your POV on the law you can't make an assertion and abscond from same.

Jonathan introduced TSA Buhari implemented it, who is receiving the praise??

Jonathan initiated the kaduna rail and Abuja metro rail but Buhari completed the plane projects. Who is being praised despite doing little or nothing.
Btw Ambode expanded the scope of RRS and increased its funding.

Ambode has performed and would win the primaries when conducted.

Ambode would not contest in the primaries. He would be told to stand down and save himself the embarrassment of defeat. No single APC member in Lagos has spoken in his favour since his ordeals started. They won't vote him.

If he decides to contest, he would be defeated. If be decamps, he would be impeached within 48 Hours.
Re: Loaded Oil Tanker Falls In Ketu, Lagos (Photos) by adaweezy(m): 1:06pm On Sep 18, 2018
Jerie:

Ambode would not contest in the primaries. He would be told to stand down and save himself the embarrassment of defeat. No single APC member in Lagos has spoken in his favour since his ordeals started. They won't vote him.

If he decides to contest, he would be defeated. If be decamps, he would be impeached within 48 Hours.

How will they speak when Tinubu controls Lagos APC. No one would speak obviously.

Impeachment is not so easy like that. No impeachment had ever been legal in this country. An impeachment process against Ambode would fail immediately it commences.

(1) (2) (Reply)

11 New Year Resolutions Most Nigerians Will Never Keep In 2019 / Interesting Facts About A New Born Baby / Lone Accident As Truck Two Rear Tyre Pulls Out Of Its Body At Anthony, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.