Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

GLO Is The Best Network Provider If.... - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / GLO Is The Best Network Provider If.... (591 Views)

Internet Blackout: MTN Is Not As Committed To Nigeria As Glo Is - Reno Omokri / Which Network Provider In Nigeria Has The Fastest Internet Connection? / Ahmed Indimi: Glo Is The Most Useless Network In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GLO Is The Best Network Provider If.... by zenith4biz(m): 5:53pm On Sep 15, 2018
Indeed I have been enjoying Glo, I have all the four major network SIM cards but Glo remains the best
If you have stable network in your area, Glo is your best bet

4 Likes

Re: GLO Is The Best Network Provider If.... by matrix199(m): 6:11pm On Sep 15, 2018
I stood beside a Glo mast and still had no network.

Glo is really the Grand Master of network failure.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: GLO Is The Best Network Provider If.... by Digitalwitch: 6:33pm On Sep 15, 2018
zenith4biz:
Indeed I have been enjoying Glo, I have all the four major network SIM cards but Glo remains the best
If you have stable network in your area, Glo is your best bet
That network is the worst
Re: GLO Is The Best Network Provider If.... by zenith4biz(m): 7:59pm On Sep 15, 2018
matrix199:
I stood beside a Glo mast and still had no network.

Glo is really the Grand Master of network failure.

Gbese re ooooo, whether you are using 5g phone, laughs in Arabic
Re: GLO Is The Best Network Provider If.... by zenith4biz(m): 7:59pm On Sep 15, 2018
Digitalwitch:

That network is the worst

Grandmaster of bad network? Glo my friend

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want To Customise UR Android Phone? Use All These Preferred Launchers / . / HTC M9 Working Board

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.