Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,767 members, 7,817,117 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

FG Detains Man Who Climbed Mast To Protest Against Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Detains Man Who Climbed Mast To Protest Against Buhari (1357 Views)

Nigerian Man Who Climbed Mast To Protest Against Buhari Lands In Serious Trouble / Nura Iliyasu In DSS Custody After Climbing Mast To Protest Against Buhari - Deji / Nura Ilyasu Who Climbed Telecom Mast To Protest Buhari's Reelection Bid Descends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG Detains Man Who Climbed Mast To Protest Against Buhari by AllTheWayUp: 6:30pm On Sep 15, 2018
DSS is currently detaining man who climbed mast to protest against Buhari led Government
He has been in DSS detention for over 24 hours,

Nigeria has finally gone to the dogs under Buhari's regime
#FreeNurallYasu
#FreeNurallYasu
#FreeNurallYasu
FreeNurallYasu
#FreeNurallYasu
#FreeNurallYasu
#FreeNurallYasu
FreeNurallYasu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Detains Man Who Climbed Mast To Protest Against Buhari by AllTheWayUp: 6:30pm On Sep 15, 2018
Buhari is a taboo to democracy

2 Likes

Re: FG Detains Man Who Climbed Mast To Protest Against Buhari by AllTheWayUp: 6:30pm On Sep 15, 2018
#FreeNurallYasu
#FreeNurallYasu
#FreeNurallYasu
FreeNurallYasu
#FreeNurallYasu
#FreeNurallYasu
#FreeNurallYasu
FreeNurallYasu

2 Likes

Re: FG Detains Man Who Climbed Mast To Protest Against Buhari by nelronaldo(m): 6:31pm On Sep 15, 2018
Free the man

3 Likes

Re: FG Detains Man Who Climbed Mast To Protest Against Buhari by Gagare1(m): 6:32pm On Sep 15, 2018
I am not surprised at all. It would have been surprising if they had allowed him to go home as it would have been in a sane society. They will soon charge him for attempted suicide, as if they care about Nigerian lives. Nigerians get the leaders they deserve. Too bad the few who don't deserve such leaders will have to pay for the crimes of the majority.

6 Likes

Re: FG Detains Man Who Climbed Mast To Protest Against Buhari by itchie: 6:33pm On Sep 15, 2018
Why are they detaining him? Is this a democracy or not? This is totally wrong!! He has a right to protest

4 Likes

Re: FG Detains Man Who Climbed Mast To Protest Against Buhari by Kingosytex(m): 6:33pm On Sep 15, 2018
just like the guy who tore buhari's campaign posters, this guy should be conferred with OON because he did what millions of nigerians are afraid to do

10 Likes

Re: FG Detains Man Who Climbed Mast To Protest Against Buhari by Merimental(m): 6:35pm On Sep 15, 2018
poor dude.
Pdp shuld fight 4 him n use him as a campaign asset against d evil incumbent party.

3 Likes

Re: FG Detains Man Who Climbed Mast To Protest Against Buhari by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 15, 2018
Authoritarian regime hiding under the Garment of Democracy. God is Watching!

5 Likes

Re: FG Detains Man Who Climbed Mast To Protest Against Buhari by nzeobi(m): 6:40pm On Sep 15, 2018
he has passed the message just like chinakwe. I assure him that his persecution won't last as posterity will be kind to him.

1 Like

Re: FG Detains Man Who Climbed Mast To Protest Against Buhari by KraticKratus: 6:41pm On Sep 15, 2018
Obote men.

2 Likes

Re: FG Detains Man Who Climbed Mast To Protest Against Buhari by Emvico34: 6:41pm On Sep 15, 2018
grin sai baba. the real lifeless dictator
op, I can bet my two ball on this your post that it can never enter the promise land because.....I wan piss

1 Like

Re: FG Detains Man Who Climbed Mast To Protest Against Buhari by solutionmi: 6:47pm On Sep 15, 2018
I still love my country but I dislike 419 government

1 Like

Re: FG Detains Man Who Climbed Mast To Protest Against Buhari by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 15, 2018
itchie:
Why are they detaining him? Is this a democracy or not? This is totally wrong!! He has a right to protest

2 Likes

Re: FG Detains Man Who Climbed Mast To Protest Against Buhari by Racoon(m): 6:48pm On Sep 15, 2018
What is the meaning of this rubbish for God's sake
It's a crime to protest

2 Likes

Re: FG Detains Man Who Climbed Mast To Protest Against Buhari by IllegalMoney: 6:48pm On Sep 15, 2018
Buhari is an abomination to Democracy
Buhari is a taboo to humanity

#FreeNurallYasu
#FreeNurallYasu
#FreeNurallYasu
FreeNurallYasu
#FreeNurallYasu
#FreeNurallYasu
#FreeNurallYasu
#FreeNurallYasu

1 Like

Re: FG Detains Man Who Climbed Mast To Protest Against Buhari by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:49pm On Sep 15, 2018
shocked

Please, somebody should tell me what crime "Nura Illiya" committed undecided

2 Likes

Re: FG Detains Man Who Climbed Mast To Protest Against Buhari by Nobody: 6:50pm On Sep 15, 2018
shocked

1 Like

Re: FG Detains Man Who Climbed Mast To Protest Against Buhari by DonVikings: 6:55pm On Sep 15, 2018
Pigs will believe this nonsense. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: FG Detains Man Who Climbed Mast To Protest Against Buhari by DonVikings: 6:56pm On Sep 15, 2018
IllegalMoney:
Buhari is an abomination to Democracy
Buhari is a taboo to humanity

#FreeNurallYasu
#FreeNurallYasu
#FreeNurallYasu
FreeNurallYasu
#FreeNurallYasu
#FreeNurallYasu
#FreeNurallYasu
#FreeNurallYasu

Here comes one of them. grin

2 Likes

Re: FG Detains Man Who Climbed Mast To Protest Against Buhari by DonVikings: 6:58pm On Sep 15, 2018
I am very sure if you google reverse that image, you would discover it is totally unrelated to the incident. Deji just likes pressing the mumu buttons of ipob pigs and idiots. grin

2 Likes

Re: FG Detains Man Who Climbed Mast To Protest Against Buhari by Shukuakukobambi: 7:01pm On Sep 15, 2018
DonVikings:
I am very sure if you google reverse that image, you would discover it is totally unrelated to the incident. Deji just likes pressing the mumu buttons of ipob pigs and idiots. grin

Don is back. Where have you been? cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Detains Man Who Climbed Mast To Protest Against Buhari by Olril18(m): 7:04pm On Sep 15, 2018
AllTheWayUp:
Buhari is a taboo to democracy
it's official, we are in trouble.

1 Like

Re: FG Detains Man Who Climbed Mast To Protest Against Buhari by DonVikings: 7:10pm On Sep 15, 2018
Calling all autobotic Pigs and Idiots to come lick Afonja Deji's balls clean as they do whenever he presses their "go" button. grin
Re: FG Detains Man Who Climbed Mast To Protest Against Buhari by Lipscomb(m): 7:51pm On Sep 15, 2018
They should kill him bastard lazy guy.
Re: FG Detains Man Who Climbed Mast To Protest Against Buhari by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:02pm On Sep 15, 2018
Detained for exercising his right

Buhari is truly lifeless who can't stand criticism!!!

Honestly Goodluck Jonathan deserves to be immortalised!

His nonchalant attitudes towards the plight of Leah and her family speaks volumes

Curse be upon anyone trying to rig Buhari in again!!!

#FreeNurallYasu
#FreeNurallYasu
#FreeNurallYasu
FreeNurallYasu
#FreeNurallYasu
#FreeNurallYasu
#FreeNurallYasu
#FreeNurallYasu

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This The Awka , The Anambra Capital ? / Senate Blames El-rufai For Kaduna Killings / What Peter Obi’s Reply To El-rufai Will Shock You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.